Any Jats living in or around Blacksburg, Virginia, USA ?

ranassr

Hello everyone. I am Sandeep Rana and I am from Hisar (CCS HAU), Haryana. I moved to Blacksburg (Virginia Tech), Virginia, USA recently with my wife. Do let me know if there are any JAT Families in the area or even around Virginia. Thanks

Hello everyone. I am Sandeep Rana and I am from Hisar (CCS HAU), Haryana. I moved to Blacksburg (Virginia Tech), Virginia, USA recently with my wife. Do let me know if there are any JAT Families in the area or even around Virginia. Thanks

अजा से संपर्क करें ।

There are plenty of Jats living in and around DC area(Dev Dagar bhaisab, Ranveer Dalal bhaisab, Ritu Tomar didi) and all of them are very heart warming and welcoming. You may find them from members list and touch base with them.

Sandeep bhai
Welcome to jatland.
We are few jat families here in DC area. Send me an email with your contact info and stop by when you are in area

Thank Youeveryonel for the prompt response. I apologize for the late reply as i was out of town for my research. Also I don't know why but I am unable to reply on the thread which I posted. I will be travelling to D.C area a lot this fall for my research trails and will definitely get in touch with you guys. My contact No. is 479-871-4309.