Old Jatlander Shikha Godara found dead !!

There is already a thread! Please stop sensationalizing the news. I'm pretty much sure if it happens to any of us, we wouldn't like the news to come up on different threads like this on JL!!
Imagine yourself at her place and think whether you would like to read it about you.
If it would've been a natural death or an accident, things would have been different but to me this looks like- please leave the girl in peace and do not discuss about the troubles she had and the way she died.
Respect her privacy.

New generations are going crazy.

There is no self control, no self commitment, no understanding of past, so no understanding of future.

See the date of thread. I posted it prior to Anil but since I'm under moderation my posting shows after they approve it.
There is already a thread! Please stop sensationalizing the news. I'm pretty much sure if it happens to any of us, we wouldn't like the news to come up on different threads like this on JL!!
Imagine yourself at her place and think whether you would like to read it about you.
If it would've been a natural death or an accident, things would have been different but to me this looks like- please leave the girl in peace and do not discuss about the troubles she had and the way she died.
Respect her privacy.

We do not know what circumstances which lead to her demise. Kind request to JL members to stop sensatializing this matter. Her son is the biggest loser without his fault. Let's make some effort to ensure he gets evrything possible that his parents might have provided him.

Tragic and sad, hope the family and kid find strength in these toughest times. She is and will always be a part of the most active and bright days JL has seen. Rest in peace.

Last edited:
Its so painful to hear about you dear sister. Tragedy is not that you both ended up this way but the trauma with which this kid will live all through his life.

Very sorry to hear about the couple.Its very painfull to hear all. heartly prayer for them.
they didn't thought for the kid else they would have avoided the extreme step.whatever the personal issues might be but they can never ever be bigger than this small kid.

I am sorry to comment on anyone's matter but baccho se badhkar kuch bhi nahin hota kisi ki life main.Nothing is more important than kids in anyone's life.
Sorry for hurting anyone's sentiments.

Very shocking may god bless the little child who left to suffer whole life but i think there was no help or counselling provided to both mother and father
surprisingly another couple is into this situation in Australia and
I like to help them and Am in need of beniwal family contact number
if anyone can help please message me contact details thanks !!!