PDA

View Full Version : Ragini cassette industry

deepkadyan
December 6th, 2006, 10:54 AM
Hi,
I, Deepak kadyan, am pursuing M.Phil.(Histroy) from Delhi University and the topic of my research is 'Popular Music and Configuration of Jat Identity in Haryana 1900-2000'.
Last year I received a grant from Sarai- CSDS, which enabled me to complete one section of my research which i am attaching here.
Thanking,
Deepak kadyan
Department of History,
University of Delhi.

I tried putting the text here itself but it was discarded owing partly to my technical inexpertise and partly to large size of the text, so the text is an attachment.

sunnysangwan
December 6th, 2006, 01:01 PM
Hi Deepak
Its quite interesting to read your experience. One thing I liked the most was the mentor-like nature of the son of Max's owner.
I didn't get the opportunity to go through the whole text but would definitely do so when time allows me to do so.
Just wanted to say All the best in your venture.

vinodks
December 14th, 2006, 09:01 AM
Good luck deepak. If possible plz make your thesis available online.

-vinod

Hi,
I, Deepak kadyan, am pursuing M.Phil.(Histroy) from Delhi University and the topic of my research is 'Popular Music and Configuration of Jat Identity in Haryana 1900-2000'.
Last year I received a grant from Sarai- CSDS, which enabled me to complete one section of my research which i am attaching here.
Thanking,
Deepak kadyan
Department of History,
University of Delhi.

I tried putting the text here itself but it was discarded owing partly to my technical inexpertise and partly to large size of the text, so the text is an attachment.