PDA

View Full Version : Harvinder Malik’s open invitation for talent of JATLAND

harvindermalik
December 28th, 2006, 02:29 AM
I own a media company by name Shubham Music Inc. The company promotes and produces audios and videos focusing on providing quality entertainment to the mass in Haryanvi or Jattu dialect. This aims in preserving our much treasured cultural heritage and making our future generations well versed with it.
Henceforth to boost the cultural drive and bring out the hidden talents among the community members, I would like to offer a platform for all the members of the community and of the site who might wish to pursue their talents or interests. Anyone interested in making a difference in the community through media and seeking opportunity in media world specially in Haryanavi, may send there resume with Photos in confidence to Harvinder Malik at harvinder.malik@gmail.com or shubhammusic@hotmail.com . However, people with talents in Acting/Modelling/Singing/Music/Direction/Art Direction/Costume/Cinematography/Still Photography etc are welcome. This is a willfull effort to help the community and community members hence no processing fee are charged. But Promoters/Sponsors/Partners are welcome.
This offer is open only for people and projects in Haryanvi dialect. There is potential of the talents given a chance in our future projects.

vkaschaudhary
December 28th, 2006, 03:06 AM
Bhai photu dekh k kuch lagta hai modelling layak hai balak ki na...

height 5.11 inch
weight 68kg
hair black
eyes black

i m available in Delhi koi chance ho to batana.....:)

thnx

rameshlakra
December 28th, 2006, 10:10 AM
We all love u harvinder Bhai,

For those of u who dont know his credits in Music (haryanvi). He was first to have produced haryanvi pop music (bombay ney lya ke rohtak mein, katru bolya etc).
I happen to meet him when i was in mumbai and i request all jatlander here to give wide publicity to this proposal.

regards

neels
December 28th, 2006, 10:49 PM
Good to see you here, and your effort to promote Jats .

Yea he is a famous producer and director of haryanyi music albums, serials, and was behind the production of the Haryanyi film Lado.
And those who do not know, he's a very good painter also.

naren_khatkar
December 29th, 2006, 12:24 AM
harvinder Bhai,

Ram-Ram,

bhai harvinder ye khula nimantran de ke to tanne ghanna badiya kaam kiya sai aur un sab jatlander , community ke leye bahut hi aachhi baat sai jinko esme interest sai ,aur jinke pass talent sai.
aur ye batana chahunga ki bambai (film industry)me akela hi aisa banda sai jo haryanavi culture aur jat bhaiyo ko permote kar raha sai.harvinder ek bahut aachha Painter bhi sai...jo ki haryanavi painting mei gajab dahata.

lage raho munna(malik)bhai.......

choudharysaab
January 5th, 2007, 02:44 PM
thank you ji...

i appriciate ur hardwork for haryana...
my mother told me that you are a son of her bua ji smt risalo devi...
is she right or wrong...
tell me i,ll wait of ur answer..
well yes i,m interested in taking part of some haryanvi events if u like,i,m ready for the audition...
but i dont know dancing...as far as acting...i,m ok in it..i had participated in regular college activities ...i,m in ur home town...rohtak
i,ll give u a feedback on ur mail..
thanks for ur support n care...

harvindermalik
January 5th, 2007, 06:33 PM
Your mother is 200% right.. I am a son of Smt.RISAL KOUR… and b,coz of her Mayka (Village Rainak Pura) is in outer Rohtak only…most of the ppl from old Rohtak area call her BUA JI.
If can not dance but still having a talent of Acting then no problem….I will consider you positively. Send some pic. & contact no. to my mail ID.

choudharysaab
January 6th, 2007, 05:17 PM
ok i,ll send

sumitsingh
January 7th, 2007, 03:13 PM
hi harvinder

After writing you a mail i just saw this thread. And this is an amazing step you have taken. I know we people dont have enough resorces in haryana for entertainment industry.May be lack of exposure or mentle block towrds the new avenues. But that is what i always wanted to work on. I have worked couple of months in Doordarshan for the same kind of work and Now i am busy shooting my movie. After that i would be absolutly free. Even if i get placement from my institute i am not into that kind of work. yeah, haranvi culture has lots of things to unveil but our contemporary so called "entertainment industry" is ruining it making sarcastic and dry humour movies and music videos. it should be healthy like punjab and any other state.
so i am here to work on. Looking forward to your reply.

sumit sinhmar

jai haryana