PDA

View Full Version : Tone totke ... Tantra mantra!!

pnauhwar21
November 20th, 2007, 08:48 AM
This Diwali, when I was driving towards my parking lot, I saw 4 lemons kept in a square position in the way..not sure if someone had already drove over it or not as it was a bit dark but I indistinctly tried to avoid it though couldn't do it completely..All of you must have seen lot of these kinda things done in India and specially around diwali..do you believe in these or seen anybody getting affected by these? I have heard various stories from elders that these tone totke affect the 'Tasir' of you somehow and bring the bad phase of the person who did this on you..I haven't seen this on anyone myself and also know that 99 % so called tantriks are nothing but frauds but still always wonder..what if this is actually true..what if there are some hidden powers in environment that are tapped through tantra-mantra? Though I am skeptical of all such things, I am fascinated by this paranormal world..gives you a reason to explore something unique :) Its also interesting to note that you can find all such things throughout world .. tantra-mantra in India, black magic/voodoo in Africa, Spells in US..whats your take on it?

itsnavin
November 20th, 2007, 05:12 PM
Don't know about their positive effect but surely one could get an accident while try to avoid these on roads. Jaago mere deshwaasiyo!

dkumars
November 20th, 2007, 06:11 PM
This Diwali, when I was driving towards my parking lot, I saw 4 lemons kept in a square position in the way..not sure if someone had already drove over it or not as it was a bit dark but I indistinctly tried to avoid it though couldn't do it completely..All of you must have seen lot of these kinda things done in India and specially around diwali..do you believe in these or seen anybody getting affected by these? I have heard various stories from elders that these tone totke affect the 'Tasir' of you somehow and bring the bad phase of the person who did this on you..I haven't seen this on anyone myself and also know that 99 % so called tantriks are nothing but frauds but still always wonder..what if this is actually true..what if there are some hidden powers in environment that are tapped through tantra-mantra? Though I am skeptical of all such things, I am fascinated by this paranormal world..gives you a reason to explore something unique :) Its also interesting to note that you can find all such things throughout world .. tantra-mantra in India, black magic/voodoo in Africa, Spells in US..whats your take on it?

Bhai galti kari tennei... bike rokk ke chaaro neebu uthaa lene chahiye the...
Mast neebu paani banake pi jana tha ... sab totka khatam
ya phir vodka mein mast slice banna ke tunn hona tha... chalo koi nahi galti insaano se hoti hai, agli diwali mein dhyaan rekhna... :p

Jokes apart, bhai waise meine ek thread shuru kiya tha god related uss din hi maine tumhe dekh liya tha tumhara bhagwaan ko maantei ho... aur agar bhagwan hai toh shaitaan bhi hona chahiye... ho sakta hai kuch sachhayi ho isme... hahahaha
Dost kuch nahi hota ye totka votka, logo ko ullu banakar paise aithne ke liye shuru hua hoga ye sab... jo aaj itna badh gaya hai ki sab log ulllu ban ne mein khushi mehsoos kartein hai... aur bhai aisi koi power hui toh kya kar saktein hai, jo hona hai ho jaayega, isliye mast reho aur 4 neebu ki sheekanji bana kar pi jao , tight ho jaaoge.:)

stokas
November 21st, 2007, 12:26 AM
ya phir vodka mein mast slice banna ke tunn hona tha... chalo koi nahi galti insaano se hoti hai, agli diwali mein dhyaan rekhna... :p

Jokes apart, bhai waise meine ek thread shuru kiya tha god related uss din hi maine tumhe dekh liya tha tumhara bhagwaan ko maantei ho... aur agar bhagwan hai toh shaitaan bhi hona chahiye... ho sakta hai kuch sachhayi ho isme... hahahaha
Dost kuch nahi hota ye totka votka, logo ko ullu banakar paise aithne ke liye shuru hua hoga ye sab... jo aaj itna badh gaya hai ki sab log ulllu ban ne mein khushi mehsoos kartein hai... aur bhai aisi koi power hui toh kya kar saktein hai, jo hona hai ho jaayega, isliye mast reho aur 4 neebu ki sheekanji bana kar pi jao , tight ho jaaoge.:)

Don't 'try' to believe in these kind of Tonna-Totkaas (Or "Tokas" itself'!!)

Otherwise - you will be a tonna-totkaa for yourself!

'These' things won't matter in your life - unless you 'start' believing in them!

A very simple reply though!!

Bye!!

pnauhwar21
November 21st, 2007, 07:32 AM

baat to sahi kahi bhai lekin main zamin pe pade hue nimbu-mirach use nahin karta ;)

anyway, I didn't mean to say that I believe all this crap never did I see anything happen to anyone...jahan tak unko avoid karne ki baat thi wo thoda bahut unconciously ho jata hai ..baki stories bahut sunane ko milti hain isliye curiosity hoti hai..how did all these similar things started in different places of world.. bhagwan ka concept bhi yahi hai..in every part of the world whether its civilized world or still uncivilized tribes which are disconnected from our world..everybody has concept of God n Evil..everyone has similar concept of Heaven n Hell..probably its just human nature which encompasses everyone in one way or the other..or there might be some little truth which is out there but we don't know it

bhoot-pret, jadoo-tona, tantra-mantra all these things are something different from our usual world and hence entices me to explore..by exploring I don't mean that I will goto a tantrik and do this to you or someone, bhooton mein bhi believe karne ka matlab ye nahi ki I am scared of them but it drives me to goto such bhootiya places and see whats the real matter..bhoot honge bhi to darne ki koi baat nahi..rather they should be scared of a Jat bhoot :)

and last but not the least. ek kahavat hai - aag ke bina dhuaan nahi uthta..isliye it won't matter at all in your life whether you believe or not in all this..but it matters if you want to find the source of all this dhuaan..thats all I am trying to do!!

dreamer
November 21st, 2007, 11:22 AM
Bhai Parshant ... Mujhe actually khushi hui ki aisa .. Un so called Sabhya Deshon main bhi hota hai ... or might be ki koi indian wahan aaspaas rahta ho !! On the festivals chowk (chorahon) ki pooja hoti hai i guess ...

Yaar Maine bee suna hai ki .. its dangerous to walk over those stupid things especially during festivals ... ko effect apni aankhon se toh nahin dekha iska but suna toh 100 % hai ...

itne saare log yah toh paagal hain .. yah this is the thing we are not aware of !! People pls . who has experienced such things .. mention here !!

ssindhu
November 21st, 2007, 01:44 PM
Prashant first of all happy b'dy (if you are the same prashant as mentioned in b'dy thread).

well as such i don't believe in any black magic or necromancy, but i am always open to the idea. as in meditation and chanting, we incur positive energy, scientifically there has to negative energy as well. and besides that, i myself have seen some such kinda stuff affecting people.

i am open to the idea because cosmic energy is a scientifically proven fact, though no apparent proofs as in case of soul, hence there can be negative rays as well besides postives

ssindhu
November 21st, 2007, 01:52 PM
and you remember newton's law? everything has equal and opposite reaction

dkumars
November 21st, 2007, 03:16 PM
Prashant first of all happy b'dy (if you are the same prashant as mentioned in b'dy thread).

well as such i don't believe in any black magic or necromancy, but i am always open to the idea. as in meditation and chanting, we incur positive energy, scientifically there has to negative energy as well. and besides that, i myself have seen some such kinda stuff affecting people.

i am open to the idea because cosmic energy is a scientifically proven fact, though no apparent proofs as in case of soul, hence there can be negative rays as well besides postives

Bhai prashant naaa rei... ya bhaalove hai tennei... shuru mein sahaj sahaj nuve kahvegi pher keh gi tere par bhoot ka saaya hai arr pher peesei aithan ke chakar mein hai. Jhaade phooke ke naam pai peesee aitheingi... door rahiye isstei....:p

ssindhu
November 21st, 2007, 04:23 PM
Bhai prashant naaa rei... ya bhaalove hai tennei... shuru mein sahaj sahaj nuve kahvegi pher keh gi tere par bhoot ka saaya hai arr pher peesei aithan ke chakar mein hai. Jhaade phooke ke naam pai peesee aitheingi... door rahiye isstei....:p
sabte pehla te tera bhoot uttarwawe ho...jhaadu maar maar

sidchhikara
November 22nd, 2007, 12:35 AM

Did anything happen to you?? I believe not...so there is your answer. There is no totka - its all bullS*it. Be cool. I want to become a tantrik... and I will tell people to leave their cellphones, ipods, jewelry, nottan ka bundle... on chauraha and I will pick it up after they leave. Our desi tantriks are not enterprising at all.

pnauhwar21
November 22nd, 2007, 11:14 AM
Did anything happen to you?? I believe not...so there is your answer.

Someone had already mashed them before I drove over them :) so discovery is still on..though my intuition also says its all bullshit..