PDA

View Full Version : What India should do to become a developed country??

JyotiSandhu
July 20th, 2008, 08:00 PM
Dear Friends
As it is known to all of us that India is a developing country not a developed one.First of all let me clear you all, the difference between developing and developed country.
A DEVELOPED COUNTRY is one whose level of per capita real income is high,rate of literacy is high,there r less number of ill ppl etc while reverse is in d case of DEVELOPING COUNTRY its per capita income and all other factors r low ie there is high rate of unemployment,diseases etc.Nodoubt these developing countries r trying 2 get rid of all these ills but they didnt get much success till now.
Nodoubt India n China r d fastest growing economies but still v hav 2 go a long way ahead 2 bcum a developd country.
According 2 me d foremost reason y v r developing not developd is dat in DEVELOPD COUNTRIES ECONOMICS GOVERN POLITICS while in India POLITICS GOVERN ECONOMICS.
So what i think is dat if v want our country 2 bcum DEVELOPD then v hav to get rid of this CORRUPT POLITICAL SYSTEM,this is d major hindrance in our PROGRESS.

These r my personal views ,giv ur views.

Thanks
Regards
Jyoti Sandhu

downtoearth
July 20th, 2008, 10:31 PM
Dear Friends
As it is known to all of us that India is a developing country not a developed one.First of all let me clear you all, the difference between developing and developed country.
A DEVELOPED COUNTRY is one whose level of per capita real income is high,rate of literacy is high,there r less number of ill ppl etc while reverse is in d case of DEVELOPING COUNTRY its per capita income and all other factors r low ie there is high rate of unemployment,diseases etc.Nodoubt these developing countries r trying 2 get rid of all these ills but they didnt get much success till now.
Nodoubt India n China r d fastest growing economies but still v hav 2 go a long way ahead 2 bcum a developd country.
According 2 me d foremost reason y v r developing not developd is dat in DEVELOPD COUNTRIES ECONOMICS GOVERN POLITICS while in India POLITICS GOVERN ECONOMICS.
So what i think is dat if v want our country 2 bcum DEVELOPD then v hav to get rid of this CORRUPT POLITICAL SYSTEM,this is d major hindrance in our PROGRESS.

These r my personal views ,giv ur views.

Thanks
Regards
Jyoti Sandhu

first of all India should stop putting these issues into black and white...:p try to give shape to your ideas by puttin even slightest of ur bit....lot of ponderin has already been done thousands of times.....still appreciate ur efforts...keep moving

jitendershooda
July 20th, 2008, 10:35 PM
first of all India should stop putting these issues into black and white...:p try to give shape to your ideas by puttin even slightest of ur bit....lot of ponderin has already been done thousands of times.....still appreciate ur efforts...keep moving

100 ka JOD

sidchhikara
July 21st, 2008, 11:37 AM
They can begin by educating the citizens.

Nishantrathi82
July 21st, 2008, 11:41 AM
Education is the major issue for that we have to put strong checks on population.......

d_dhankhar
July 21st, 2008, 02:13 PM
I believe that education is the only medium which can stop all these problems.

deepshi
July 21st, 2008, 05:02 PM
..and i reckon the main problem is overpopulation
i hv voiced time and again about the seriousness of this issue

infact it shud be forced...!
overpopulation is the mother (pun-unintended) of all devils...err evils !
I believe that education is the only medium which can stop all these problems.

gaganjat
July 21st, 2008, 08:17 PM
India ko nakli kagaj bana ke developed country ban jana chayie :p

cooljat
July 21st, 2008, 10:47 PM
Bhai Gunny, Yo kasuta short cut bataya tune! ND!! :D;):D:p
India ko nakli kagaj bana ke developed country ban jana chayie :p