February 2nd, 2006, 10:24 PM
Email Verification Pending
Arya Samaj Ke Das Niyam!!!
1. SAB SATYAVIDYAA AUR JO PADARTHA VIDYA SE JAANE JAATE HAI UN SAB KAA AADIMOOL PARAMESHWAR HAI
(The first (efficient) cause of all true knowledge and all that is known through knowledge is God, the Highest Lord (Parameshwar)).
2. ESHWAR SACH-CHIDAANAND SWAROOP, NIRAAKAAR, SARVASHAKTIMAAN, NYAAYAKAARI, DAYAALOO, AJANMAA, ANANT, NIRVIKAAR, ANAADI, ANUPAM, SARVADHAAR, SARVESHWAR, SARVAVYAAPAK, SARVAANTARYAAMEE, AJAR, AMAR, ABHAYA, NITYA, PAVITRA AUR SHRISTI KARTAA HAI USEE KEE UPAASANAA KARNEE YOGYA HAI
(God (Ishwara) is existent, and blissful. He is formless, omnisicient, unborn, endless, unchangeable, beginningless, the support of all, the master of all, omnipresent, immanent, unageing, immortal, fearless, eternal, and holy, and the maker of all. He alone is worthy of being worshipped).
3. VED SAB SATYAVIDYAAO KAA PUSTAK HAI. VED KAA PARDHANAA- PARDHAANAA AUR SUNNAA-SUNAANAA SAB AARYO KA PARAM DHARM HAI
(Vedas are the scripture of true knowledge. It is the first duty of the Aryas to read them, teach them, recite them, and hear them being read.)
4. SATYA KE GRAHAN KARNE AUR ASATYA CHHORNE SARVADAA UDYAT RAHANAA CHAAHIYE.
(One should always be ready to accept truth and give up untruth.)
5. SAB KAAM DHARMANUSAAR ARTHAAT SATYA AUR ASATYA KO VICHAAR KARKE KARNE CHAAHIYE.
(One should do everything according to the dictates of Dharma, i.e. after due reflection over right and wrong.)
6. SANSAAR UPKAAR KARNAA ESA SAMAAJ KAA MUKHAYA UDHESYA HAI ATHAART SHAAREEKRIK, AATMIK AUR SAAMAAJIK UNNATI KARNAA.
(Doing good to the whole world is the primary objective of this society, i.e. to look to its physical, spiritual and social welfare).
7. SAB SE PRITIPOORVAK DHARMANUSAAR YATHAYOGYA VARTANA CHAAHIYE
(Let thy dealing with all be regulated by love and justice, in accordance with the dictates of Dharma).
8. AVIDYAA KAA NAASH AUR VIDYAA KEE VRIDDHI KARNE CHAAHIYE
(One should promote knowledge (vidya) and dispel ignorance (avidya)).
9. PRAYEK KO APNEE HEE UNNATI SE SANTUSHT NA RAHANAA KINTU SAB KEE UNNATEE ME APNEE UNNATI SAMAJHNEE CHAAHIYE
(One should not be content with one's own welfare alone, but should look for one's welfare in the welfare of all).
10. SAB MANUSHYO KO SAAMAAJIK SARVAHITAKAAREE NIYAM ME PARTANTRA RAHANAA CHAAHIYE AUR PRATYEK HITKAAREE NIYAM ME SAB SWANTANTRA RAHE.
(One should regard one's self under restrictions to follow altruistic rulings of society, while in following rules of individual welfare all should be free).
February 2nd, 2006, 11:59 PM
Your effort to put this thread is really appreciable. Jatland.com has a special chapter on Arya Samaj. From Home Page, click 'History' - then on the left hand, click "main Page" button. Then you will see 'Arya Samaj'. The ten principles are listed therein (but only in English).
The contribution from young generation is valuable to all Jatland member.
Please keep on putting such stuff regularly.
February 3rd, 2006, 12:08 AM
Email Verification Pending
Respected Uncle ji,
Thanks!!!I didn't notice that.
I would like to request to Nitin Bhai Sahaab to please add one link for "Hawan Mantras" in the Arya Samaj section.I'll get some mantras..