Thread: help me for CAT2007

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

help me for CAT2007

hi
    i m a student of b.com(p) final year.plz tell me how can i apply for iim delhi. and how can i hit CAT.

Login to view details.
    swati, since i m also preapring for cat 2006 and this month only after consulting from my seniors n by gathering infomation from various coaching institiutes i decided to join TIME institute, i would suggest u first make ur mind clear dat ur seriously going to prepare for CAT exam bcoz it is the one of the toughest exam all over the world,so make ur mind n join a good caoching institute in delhi which u provide u good coaching n guidance to crack the cat exam, rest all depens on ur hard work...........

Login to view details.
    there is MBA forum named www.pagalguy.com , go thier and surf u will get to knw wat all u want to knw abt mba at one station.
    this forum was started by Allwin just to make sure that ppl who dont have much knwlege abt mba , can come and get to knw morw abt mba.

all the best both of u for ur mba prep

i am also doing mba frm Fore school of Mgt, incase u want to knw anything else can PM me

Cat 2007

Hi swati

its good that u are planning to prepare for CAT

for CAT the coaching by major coachin institutes starts in april. Career Launcher is considered to the best.

meanwhile you can improve your vocabulary and reading skills till april coz that takes the mst time to improve.

to tell u bout me. well i did engineering from delhi college of engineering in 2003. there after worked for 2 yrs in Voltas Ltd and finally doing MBA from IMT ghaziabad. got call from IIM banglore too

contact me ne time for ne further clarifications @ 9313098369 or rahulgodara001@yahoo.co.in

Quote Originally Posted by swati
    hi
    i m a student of b.com(p) final year.plz tell me how can i apply for iim delhi. and how can i hit CAT.

IIM Dilli?

hi
    Re Swati
    Balak se ibhi to, ar 2007 mein dedh saal pada se, te ibhi te kyun pareshan hon lagri?
    ar meri te manne to 1-2 saal work kar le MBA te pahle,ar pher de CAT.
    Ar je tanne CAT dena hi hai, te ek kaam kar, IIM ki site ne check karti reha kar, www.pagalguy.com dekhti reh, ar je tanne PVT college mein jana ho te mein Amity mein padhu, BBA final yr, Yahan ki MBA is also very good, and u can get in through MAT which takes place on regular intervels throughout the year.
    Look, frankly, cracking cat with out Experience is tough, but when u have some experience, you double your chances of getting into a MBA, Moreover, work ex makes u feel confident, and u can apply the theory of MBA to real corporate world, which you have dealt with.

Ar Bawli, manne yo bata, ye IIM dilli mein kadhe khulya Tu chief guest thi ke uske opening ki
    सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!

hi
    Khi Khi KHi. ....... Sare BAwle ho lie
    Isne to billi mein marna hai, she wants to hit CAT ar tam bera ni ke ke likhan lagre
    सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!

level of english

can anyone plz compare level of english of cat nd gre

Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by vikaskundu
    can anyone plz compare level of english of cat nd gre
    bro the CAT english is much more simple than the GRE one go and read the Barron's GRE book for english thats the best book for it

all the best and incase u need any other help than let me knw

Thumbs up hi....

hi swati,
    u can take some professional counselling sort out ur querries and make a effective strategy to crack CAT 2007.
    one of my good friends is faculty with TIME EDUCATION,he coaches people for maths.,DI,logical reasoning.
    he will be in a better position to guide u in professional manner.
    one other aspirant,Mansi is also willing to go for CAT 2007.
    better u make a group of good hardworking people appearing this time.
    i can arrange a seminar for member jats who r seriously interested.
    u can contact me if u need.
    regards,
    Vivek Kadyan.