Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: biggest Jat gotra

i am very much sure that biggest goth in jats are MALIKS
    we are largest in UP ,also in haryana
    Last edited by amitenggmalik; June 27th, 2006 at 04:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar
    Baliyan Sahab,

I belong to one of those five villages only. My village is Simbhalka, the first village on Shamli-Budhana Road. There are few villages in Haryana also. Also I came across some in MP and trying to find out the details from Burdak Sahab. If big is powerful then small has to be unique and beautiful I suppose...LOL...So we are a beautiful Gotra...LOL

RK^2

Rajender ji

That's good my MAMA is also from kalkhande from Banat
    and i belong from Shamli but i always heared about 3.5 villages of kalkhande in west UP. and pls give me the details when you find from Burdak Sahab

Thanks.........

I think Poonia are most common.

Any idea about most notorious Gotra :D

Rajendra Kumarji, Namaskar

Balyan Jats are also found in Bhopal in Madhya Pradesh. They have all come from Uttar Pradesh. Thanks
    Laxman Burdak

Sangwan UP me Meerut ke paas 4 gaon me hain, Aur Moradabad Simbhaoli ke paas Sangwan Khap ke 10-12 gaon hain. Vahan Sangwan nahi likhte Shangwan likhte hain. ANyone from Moradabad can tell better.

Quote Originally Posted by choudharyneelam
    Anil main bhi U.P. Sangwan's ke baare main nahin jaanti....bas ye bhi hame apni badi sister ke office main ek U.P. ke Sangwan bhaiya se pata chala hai....uss bhaiya ne hi bataya tha....phir ghar aaye to poochungi.....right now he is busy.....but he told us that there are more villages of Sangwans....lakin abhi bhi 40 hi count kiye jaate hain.....kyunki sabko nahin pata, issliye.
    Sangwans UP me
    But I do nothing upon Myself, and yet I am mine own executioner!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shobhitdeshwal
    Sangwan UP me Meerut ke paas 4 gaon me hain, Aur Moradabad Simbhaoli ke paas Sangwan Khap ke 10-12 gaon hain. Vahan Sangwan nahi likhte Shangwan likhte hain. ANyone from Moradabad can tell better.

Sangwans UP me

you are right shobhit......i got the same facts from my mother and that bhaiya.....thanks for telling all this

MAHARAJA SURAJMAL KE VANSHEJ[ descendent] SUNSUNWAL @ FAUJDAR

RAM RAM SABNE ,

I don't had any idea about my gotra SUNSUNWAL @ FAUJDAR capacity , how much area we r covered would like to have some light thrown by fellow peoples but one thinG which makes proud me we r the descendent of Maharaja Surajmal , a great icon of jats .

Nice topic keep updating .
    जाट के हाथ के नीचे ताज -९८९९६८६६६१
    साफा बांध ले तुर्हे दार |
    अचकन पहर ले धारी दार |
    पजामा पहर ले चूड़ी दार |
    जूती पहर ले तिल्ले दार |
    तलवार टांग ले चमक दार |
    मूछ राख ले घुंडी दार |

सही कही भाई फौज दार |

THIS FAUJDAR IS ALWAYS ON WAR COZ I AM SINSINWAR

HISTORY OF SANGWAN GOTRA

Dear Anil thank you for photo.
    For information to all. My book Aadhunik Jat History was published on 15 Jan 1998 by Jaypal Agency Agra with 3000 Jat Gotra. I was frist person who started Writing Jat history on this site and Sangwan Gotra was one of the main Gotras Some people got awkening from my book. Now Rajkumar Sangwan of Jhojhu village writen a booklet on Sangwan. CMDR Hawa Singh Sangwan of Mankawas village living in Bhiwani writen a book on Jats. I met him and given him advice. Another Sangwan boy doing research. This is good and I am here to help. But some people are copy paste my post from here and writing on Wiki or any where with out even giving Refrence of My book.
    Some Deleted my History post other started counter threads here and on WIKI. But they will not successed.
    Leg pulling made me more strong and I have written 2 more books after that. This is lesson to all .
    Now Kishan Singh Sangwan MP want to know his family roots. We find the Sangwan Jagas bring them Bhiwani- Dadri- Gohana & Delhi. He got his root in KhediBura Village. I presented him with History book. Now He is collecting List of Sangwan villages all over India. He will going to send a copy to me.
    You all can help by telling more about your family and Gotra.
    HIstory is not politics. This is above politics. I am meeting people of every party & Ism. Jat is jat after all. Let Please give some credit and respect to our history and our historians
    Let us all short out History of India Frist than we will see the world.

Dharampal

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...=SANGWAN+GOTRA
    Jay Jawan Jay Kisan Jay Shaheed

SANSANWAL- SINSINWAL- FAUJDAR GOTRA
    Dear All
    Every body know about Maharaja Surajmal & Sansanwal
    Just Search Dudee post on this site net you will find all.

Sinsini Mae Pada huwa vah Sinsinwal Kahlaya
    Yadav Kul mae unka bhai vada Naam batlaya

Sinsini sy Nikal kar ky 100 Ghar ka Gaum vasaya
    100 Ghar hone per bhai Khema 100 Gahriya kahlaya

Deeg- Bharatpur- LOha Garh Jasa AJAYA Kila Chinaya
    Delhi Fatah karan ny Maharaja Surajmal Sahdara Aaya

Jawahar Singh bhi Lal Kila ka Gate Bharatpur Laaya
    Chahar- Nobahr- Narwal- Dudi- Dillion Faujdar van kar aaya

Jat Vijay ki Gorav Gatha ka Amar Itihas Dharmpal ny Gaya
    SAmbhar- Didwana- Puskar- Bharatpur sy Dudi Vanas Aaya

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...light=sahrawat

I don't know which is biggest Jat gotra but some of them are really old and some pretty new...

Dudeeji, there is no doubt that you have contributed a lot in Jat history and thanks for doing research on Sangwan... If some history posts got deleted thats really not good but I am not aware of that becuz I am relatively new member... but reference to your books comes in wiki pages, I don't think anyone would intentionally delete any reference... This whole process would be more effective if we all forget misconceptions and work towards the same goal of writing true history... It is up to younger generation to appreciate your hard work and take inspirations and we'll try our best in that...

-vinod

Quote Originally Posted by ranjitjat
    HISTORY OF SANGWAN GOTRA

Dear Anil thank you for photo.
    For information to all. My book Aadhunik Jat History was published on 15 Jan 1998 by Jaypal Agency Agra with 3000 Jat Gotra. I was frist person who started Writing Jat history on this site and Sangwan Gotra was one of the main Gotras Some people got awkening from my book. Now Rajkumar Sangwan of Jhojhu village writen a booklet on Sangwan. CMDR Hawa Singh Sangwan of Mankawas village living in Bhiwani writen a book on Jats. I met him and given him advice. Another Sangwan boy doing research. This is good and I am here to help. But some people are copy paste my post from here and writing on Wiki or any where with out even giving Refrence of My book.
    Some Deleted my History post other started counter threads here and on WIKI. But they will not successed.
    Leg pulling made me more strong and I have written 2 more books after that. This is lesson to all .
    Now Kishan Singh Sangwan MP want to know his family roots. We find the Sangwan Jagas bring them Bhiwani- Dadri- Gohana & Delhi. He got his root in KhediBura Village. I presented him with History book. Now He is collecting List of Sangwan villages all over India. He will going to send a copy to me.
    You all can help by telling more about your family and Gotra.
    HIstory is not politics. This is above politics. I am meeting people of every party & Ism. Jat is jat after all. Let Please give some credit and respect to our history and our historians
    Let us all short out History of India Frist than we will see the world.

Dharampal

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...=SANGWAN+GOTRA

SANSANWAL- SINSINWAL- FAUJDAR GOTRA
    Dear All
    Every body know about Maharaja Surajmal & Sansanwal
    Just Search Dudee post on this site net you will find all.

Sinsini Mae Pada huwa vah Sinsinwal Kahlaya
    Yadav Kul mae unka bhai vada Naam batlaya

Sinsini sy Nikal kar ky 100 Ghar ka Gaum vasaya
    100 Ghar hone per bhai Khema 100 Gahriya kahlaya

Deeg- Bharatpur- LOha Garh Jasa AJAYA Kila Chinaya
    Delhi Fatah karan ny Maharaja Surajmal Sahdara Aaya

Jawahar Singh bhi Lal Kila ka Gate Bharatpur Laaya
    Chahar- Nobahr- Narwal- Dudi- Dillion Faujdar van kar aaya

Jat Vijay ki Gorav Gatha ka Amar Itihas Dharmpal ny Gaya
    SAmbhar- Didwana- Puskar- Bharatpur sy Dudi Vanas Aaya

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...light=sahrawat
    Dudee Sahab,

You are an encyclopedia of Jat Gotra history. I have been trying my level best to look for my Gotra villages and have been able to locate few in Haryana. Also I saw some names on Madhya Pradesh Jat hisptry page. I have written to Burdak Sahab also to help me locate Khalkhande gotra villages in MP. May be there are some in Rajasthan and Punjab also as told by my village elders. I would really appreciate if you can also find out about my Gotra villages.

Regards
    Rajendra

Panwar

hi Rajender uncle ji

PANWAR ke Muzaffarnagar (West UP) ke under 6-7 gaon hai all arround the PANWAR.My village is at delhi-shamli road .and LATE mr.mahiveer singh panwar (justics).is belongs ailum.

Aap khan se ho
    Last edited by sushil12; June 28th, 2006 at 01:56 PM. Reason: HI

Quote Originally Posted by sushil12
    hi Rajender uncle ji

PANWAR ke Muzaffarnagar (West UP) ke under 6-7 gaon hai all arround the PANWAR.My village is at delhi-shamli road .and LATE mr.mahiveer singh panwar (justics).is belongs ailum.

Aap khan se ho
    Panwars are wide spread all over India. There are Panwars in Bhaiswal, malandi also near Shamli (Shamli Majra Road). Sharad Pawar is also I am sure one of you only..

RK^2

Im very much curious to know more about my Got DEVENDA & my mom's JAKHAR.....waiting...

thanks!

luv,
    Himanshu
    Jat Rocks Like Hurricane!

Dear Rajendra Kumar ji

I did one analysis of list by Jat Sabha Bhopal and found 7 Kalkhanda out of total 1092. They were all in Bhopal. They have come from UP. There is one lady IFS officer who is also Kalkhande posted at place Seoni. She is from UP.
    Thanks

Dudee Sahab,

You are an encyclopedia of Jat Gotra history. I have been trying my level best to look for my Gotra villages and have been able to locate few in Haryana. Also I saw some names on Madhya Pradesh Jat hisptry page. I have written to Burdak Sahab also to help me locate Khalkhande gotra villages in MP. May be there are some in Rajasthan and Punjab also as told by my village elders. I would really appreciate if you can also find out about my Gotra villages.

Regards
    Rajendra
    Laxman Burdak

Quote Originally Posted by lrburdak
    Dear Rajendra Kumar ji

I did one analysis of list by Jat Sabha Bhopal and found 7 Kalkhanda out of total 1092. They were all in Bhopal. They have come from UP. There is one lady IFS officer who is also Kalkhande posted at place Seoni. She is from UP.
    Thanks
    Thanks a lot Burdak Sahab.

Rajendra

Dear Laxman ji
    Thank you for information. Can you help in collecting total Gotras of jats in MP CHHATIS GARH- JHARKHAND- BIHAR ETC
    We know Kamal Patel is Dudi. I heard Nand.k Patel C . Minister in 36 Garh is also a Dudi Jat from Rajasthan.
    cheers

Difference(or similarity)b/w Kajal and Kajla

Namste Dudee Sir;
    My Gotra is Kajal(not a big gotra).Only a few villages in Rohtak,Jind and Panipat.But I have seen kajla gotra people around Bahadurgarh.Are they different, or its only the difference in pronunciation ?
    May be you can throw some light.
    Thanks
    Vikas

Dear Laxman ji
    Thank you for information. Can you help in collecting total Gotras of jats in MP CHHATIS GARH- JHARKHAND- BIHAR ETC
    We know Kamal Patel is Dudi. I heard Nand.k Patel C . Minister in 36 Garh is also a Dudi Jat from Rajasthan.
    cheers
    Dharampal Singh ji

i have read in a news letter isued from any Jat Sabha that there are total 1000 gotras of jats

is it true

Mukul Baliyan

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Uncle Ji,

There is a diff between Panwar and Pawar. Panwars are jat bhais as we all see in Villages of Delhi like " Neb Sarai", "Lado Sarai" etc...

However, pawars are in Maharashtra..they are Marathi and Sharad Pawar is also a Marathi.

I am not sure if long back they moved and started using pawar instead of pawar. But there are many many Pawars there and even backward classes too...

Cheers!

Panwars are wide spread all over India. There are Panwars in Bhaiswal, malandi also near Shamli (Shamli Majra Road). Sharad Pawar is also I am sure one of you only..

RK^2