Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Old DD-1 Serials

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

Question Old DD-1 Serials

Hey, nebody remmebr those really old DD-1 Serials.

I was thinking quite hard over this really popular series based on 'ALAMPANAH' starring kawaljeet n a very cute gal. Characters had name like Ahmen bibi, Basharad Nawab etc. Now the problem is, I don't remember the name and as a matter of fact I can't recall the end as well.

One another really old serial starring Nutan n had this track bieng sung all along...'huna huna re huna-huna huna'... some thing to do with kaligunj ki bahu or something... have a slight clue about the story line but have a blank spot for Name.

And many more... they were quite awesome.. eh!

Does neone here remember?

[quote=antara;115730]Hey, nebody remmebr those really old DD-1 Serials.

I was thinking quite hard over this really popular series based on 'ALAMPANAH' starring kawaljeet n a very cute gal. Characters had name like Ahmen bibi, Basharad Nawab etc. Now the problem is, I don't remember the name and as a matter of fact I can't recall the end as well.

Well the name is Gul Gulshan Gulfam...

One another really old serial starring Nutan n had this track bieng sung all along...'huna huna re huna-huna huna'... some thing to do with kaligunj ki bahu or something... have a slight clue about the story line but have a blank spot for Name.

This one is "Mujrim Hazir" - "Kaliganj Ki Bahu" and the haunting sounds of the Kahaars "Hun Huna Re Hun Huna, Hun Huna Re Hun Huna"

That was the golden era...isnt it...DD has produced such great serials that you will be amazed... I was a kid then...But I revisted most of the great serials... performed by great artists who struggled to fit in bollywood.
    That is typical with NSD guys...they are so good...real actors.... thanks to them I learnt so much working with them though for a small period..but it was great........Infact I was benefitted by the absence of cable at my home which other people boasted of ......
    If you really interested you can buy them from the DD studios in Delhi and Mumbai...Its hard to choose but i really like...
    Nukkad, Chunauti, udaan, Kakkaji kahin, bharat ek khoj... brilliant
    Kacchi Dhoop , Vikram - Betal and ofcourse mahabharata and ramayan
    Yeh Jo Hai Zindagi, Hum log , bunniyad ...MALGUDI DAYS , Phir Wohi Talaash
    how about Mr. Yogi, Phattichar, Karam chand - kitty and gazar ..
    Enough for now i guess.... feeling stuffed....:D :D
    Last edited by gandasa; September 19th, 2006 at 12:17 PM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gandasa For This Useful Post:

AryanPoonia (January 4th, 2015), cooljat (May 2nd, 2011)

Rana bhai ne sare likh die par
    2 sabte bade

JUNOON

ar

AJNABI
    bhul ge:P
    सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!

ekadha orr

chanderkanta,
    aliff lailla,
    vikram betal
    arr mogglli b tee, hehe
    "Every Man alone is sincere.At the entrance of second person hypocrisy begins"

Quote Originally Posted by rekharathee View Post
    ekadha orr

chanderkanta,
    aliff lailla,
    vikram betal
    arr mogglli b tee, hehe
    Dekhyo re dekhyoo

4-4 chep ke 1 adha kave yaa
    सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!

Login to view details.
    [quote=gandasa;115783][quote=antara;115730]Hey, nebody remmebr those really old DD-1 Serials.

Well the name is Gul Gulshan Gulfam...

Hey, I doubt about Gul gulshan Gulfaam bieng the one I'm talkin about... G3 was the one shot in Kashmir right and was a story of 3 brothers, living in house boats in some lake.....
    bur the one I refered to was about some hyderabadi nawaab family... Ahzar Nawaab, Aimen Shahaab n Bashaarat Nawaab is the name of Characters... n this is all i can remember..

Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by desijat View Post
    Rana bhai ne sare likh die par
    2 sabte bade

JUNOON

ar

AJNABI
    bhul ge:P

Hey Junoon wo Keshav Kalsi waala right...... kitu gibwani n all..

kisiko _________ ka hai junoon..,
    Kisiko adaawat ka hai junoon..... n so on..

n Ajnabi had Danny Denzongpa in it... Some terrorrist based story... right..
    It was awesome... Shaayad DD2 par aata thaa..

n remember AAROHAN ... Pallavi Joshi n dat ultra cute Pilot guy.... awww.. It was awesome..

Login to view details.
    That was the golden era...isnt it...DD has produced such great serials that you will be amazed... I was a kid then...But I revisted most of the great serials... performed by great artists who struggled to fit in bollywood.
    That is typical with NSD guys...they are so good...real actors.... thanks to them I learnt so much working with them though for a small period..but it was great........Infact I was benefitted by the absence of cable at my home which other people boasted of ......
    If you really interested you can buy them from the DD studios in Delhi and Mumbai...Its hard to choose but i really like...
    Nukkad, Chunauti, udaan, Kakkaji kahin, bharat ek khoj... brilliant
    Kacchi Dhoop , Vikram - Betal and ofcourse mahabharata and ramayan
    Yeh Jo Hai Zindagi, Hum log , bunniyad ...MALGUDI DAYS , Phir Wohi Talaash
    how about Mr. Yogi, Phattichar, Karam chand - kitty and gazar ..
    Enough for now i guess.... feeling stuffed....:D :D[/quote]

Great Memory Narender.... I do remember some of them like.. Udaan, Bharat ek khoj, vikram-betaal, Humlog (Badki, Manjhli etc...) but I was a toddler during the time of Nukkad, Buniyaad n all..
    Also, Mr. Yogi was sooo funny... i still remember that young man's plight of not meeting a bride...
    n do ya remember the one with Devaki bhojaai... It was too good.

Hey, were u in NSD? It must be an ocean of Talent no!!

n Do we need to order them in advance from Doordarshan studios or they available all the time. I would definitely try to get hold of some of those classics eh.. especially this AArohan..

Login to view details.

One more..

Do nebody remember this animated series?

Guchhe hain bhai guchhe hain,
    kahaaniyon ke guchhe hain..
    Kahaani le lo.... le lo..

Bin daaanton ki daadi amma,
    Pople moonh ki naani.. lelo.. lelo..

Guchhe hain bhai........

Khatti ho to namak lagaake......n so on...

I think it was called Guchhe n was one of my favourites.

[quote=antara;115852][quote=gandasa;115783]
    Quote Originally Posted by antara View Post
    Hey, nebody remmebr those really old DD-1 Serials.

the one I refered to was about some hyderabadi nawaab family... Ahzar Nawaab, Aimen Shahaab n Bashaarat Nawaab is the name of Characters... n this is all i can remember..
    I was confused with 'Alampanah'....I do realise g3 didn't have kanwaljit singh....instead it was pankaj berri.... a very talented actor gone waste....
    This one actually was a mischievous romantical serial called Farmaan with Kanwaljit Singh playing a naughty and haughty nawaab...and Raja bundela another talented actor biting the dust ....
    I do remember it... but not the end as it was scarpped by DD and met with same fate as a lot of others.... I must tell you that....you do have a great taste........

Login to view details.

Thumbs up

[quote=gandasa;115866][quote=antara;115852]
    Quote Originally Posted by gandasa View Post

I was confused with 'Alampanah'....I do realise g3 didn't have kanwaljit singh....instead it was pankaj berri.... a very talented actor gone waste....
    This one actually was a mischievous romantical serial called Farmaan with Kanwaljit Singh playing a naughty and haughty nawaab...and Raja bundela another talented actor biting the dust ....
    I do remember it... but not the end as it was scarpped by DD and met with same fate as a lot of others.... I must tell you that....you do have a great taste........

Oh yeah!!! u got it right.......Farmaan... with Raja Bundela... YES this is the one..
    Thnx for reminding me eh!! Mazaa aa gayaa itne dino baad naam yaad aaya..

But too bad we cun't find the climax of the story...

newayz, Hats off to ur memory!!

Thumbs up More !

Hey, anybody remember Circus and Fauji of Shahrukh Khan.
    And Star Trek too.
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

Login to view details.
    DIL Dariyaa, an addition to the list of serials starring Shahrukh..

Some of My fav. were:

-Quile ka Rahasya with its famous errie tune and khooni panja , Hone-Anhoni

- Stone Boy, Indradhanush (bout Clones, rt?), Jantar mantar, SIGMA - low grade sci-fi but bachpan mein sab badhiya lagta tha

- He Man, Spiderman,

- dada-dadi ki kahaniyan, Singhasan batisi, Mungeri Lal ke Haseen Sapne, Rajni (ladies fav), Mulla naseeruddin, Tenali Rama (tela.tela.tela. tenali rama..)

- ek-do-teen-char (hum charon mil ke sath chalen to kar de chamatkar) , lekhu (the intelligent scientist frm village) :rolleyes:

- Street Hawk, DIDI'S Comedy show, Old Fox

- Ulta Pulta, Flop Show, Wagle Ki Duniya, Wah Janab(Shekhar Suman's first serial i guess)

- The World this Week…
    What if God was one of us...?

Login to view details.

One more

Tahkikat.....

hi

There r some
    sem disilwa,vyomkesh bakshi,alif laila................nd many
    JAT-"JUST ABOUT TARGET"

Neem Ka Peid

Hi,
    Does any one remember Neem ka peid?
    I have mixed feelings for that series though.

ek mere bhi dhyaan saa aaya,, NEEV (neev rahe vidhyalaya ki..............)- kuch school students ki khaani see thi,,
    राहुल टोकस
    जय किलकी टौल!!!!!!!! :rock

JAI KILLKI TAULL!!!!!!!! :rock

Login to view details.
    Some serial still missing in the list are

Ye jo hain zindagi
    Bharat ek Khoj
    and that advertisement od " Ek Chidiya anaek chidiya"

Quote Originally Posted by antara View Post
    That was the golden era...isnt it...DD has produced
    n Do we need to order them in advance from Doordarshan studios or they available all the time. I would definitely try to get hold of some of those classics eh.. especially this AArohan..
    You need some contacts....but you can write to studios and enquire about them..... somebody told me about this procedure in the past....but i am not in touch with the guys over there anymore...
    Go ahead give it a shot.... there is no other way literally....