Thread: Is Ve(a)rma Jat?

Is Ve(a)rma Jat?

I Heared That Sahib Singh Ve(a)rma(former C. M. Of Delhi) Belongs To Jat.is It True?but How?

Bhai,

Verma, Choudhary, Singh, Kumar, Arya, Mehta, Shastri etc sirnames are universal sirnames.....ppl from many casts/creed use them so are many Jat ppl!!!

Late Ch. Verma's Gotra is LAKRA......we here also use sirname Mehta while my gotra is TAKHAR!!!

I hope it makes clear!!

Rock on
    Jit
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

kaan main rood bhar ke raha kare ke...tanne nuoey bhi naa baara eibb lok..?......
    Quote Originally Posted by jataaa View Post
    I Heared That Sahib Singh Ve(a)rma(former C. M. Of Delhi) Belongs To Jat.is It True?but How?
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

Smile ?

My dear,

Just come out from Hissar and enhance your knowledge about Jats
    Ajay Verma

per bahi saab verma to sunaran kaa gotra hai hum jat lagate kyon hai verma apne naam ke sath ??

It is True!!!

Is It True?
    Yes it is true.You would be even more surprised to know that he was elected from Outer Delhi,which has the largest number of votes, and most of them comprising of Jats.Correct me if i am wrong, as I heard it long ago.
    but How?
    jo JAT ke paida hovege wo JAT e hovega ak chamaar, baaniya?

late sahib singh verma was a very famous jat leader from bjp and he was from mundka village which is near najafgarh(outer delhi).

Quote Originally Posted by vivekdh View Post
    per bahi saab verma to sunaran kaa gotra hai hum jat lagate kyon hai verma apne naam ke sath ??

Vivek

If we ask from our elders till sixties or early seventies Jats in haryana also used to keep verma as a surname which was left because other casts like Sunar and kumhar started using this name for them .

Historically the name tells an important chapter of Jat history Which is its Buddhist past.

Unlike Brahmanism where we have kshatriya ,Brahman Sudra vaisya in Buddhism we have two groups sarmans equivalent to Brahmans and vermans equivalent to kashatriyas .Verma is just shortened name of varman.

Quote Originally Posted by narenderkharb View Post
    Vivek

If we ask from our elders till sixties or early seventies Jats in haryana also used to keep verma as a surname which was left because other casts like Sunar and kumhar started using this name for them .

Historically the name tells an important chapter of Jat history Which is its Buddhist past.

Unlike Brahmanism where we have kshatriya ,Brahman Sudra vaisya in Buddhism we have two groups sarmans equivalent to Brahmans and vermans equivalent to kashatriyas .Verma is just shortened name of varman.
    what a nice linkage....it really cherish me........ i m really tempted to know the root sources frm where u fetch these valuable information
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!