Thread: Openings in WIPRO

Thumbs up Openings in WIPRO

Hi all,

I have been employed with WIPRO TECHNOLOGIES for sometime now.

As there are lots of openings coming up in the organization and we are getting mails everyday. But some how we are not able to effectively communicate the same to our JAAT Lander’s.

I am starting this thread exclusively for OPENINGS IN WIPRO for both LATERALS ( experienced ) and FRESHERS.

Any opening that will come in Wipro can be seen here.

I also request fellow Wipro'ites who are also members of JAATLAND to contribute incase I miss out any or they find one.

I will keep appending this for the latest ones..

I hope this would benefit our JAAT bhai's..

For any queries on this you can mail me at vinod.kumr@wipro.com / vinod.kumr@gmail.com

Good Luck !!

Some good opportunities

Analyst Programmer -Enterprise Solutions

Job Code

Job Title
    Analyst Programmer

No of Postion

Job Experience
    4-6 Years

Skills Required
    .Total Experience : 4+yrs. . A minimum of 2-years of experience on J2EE and Websphere application Development is Mandatory .Should be willing to travel to on-site(KSA) for short-term(3-months) assignment - planned (on-site) .

Roles and Responsibility
    .Work within a cross-cultural team and take ownership and responsibility for relevant results.. Should have good experience in websphere application development ..

Module Lead -Enterprise Solutions

Job Code

Job Title
    Module Lead

No of Postion

Job Experience
    6-8 Years

Skills Required
    . Total Experience: 6+ Years . experience on Websphere Administration & Portal Environment Management . Should have hands-on experience on at least two Websphere Portal Server Migration Project(s) - one of which should be from V5.1 to V6.x . IBM Certified WebSphere Administrators (will be preferred).

Roles and Responsibility
    . Take ownership and overall responsibility for IBM's Webshpere Portal Environment migration from V5.1 to 6.x at client's site. . Work within a cross-cultural team and manage client's requirements and expectations at on-site. . Should be willing to work at client's place for long-term (15-months) in KSA.

Business Analyst -Enterprise Solutions

Job Code

Job Title
    Business Analyst

No of Postion

Job Experience
    4-6 Years

Skills Required
    1). Knowledge of OFSA Tables 2). Knowledge of Cash-flow fields, OFSA standard codes 3). Knowledge of Instrument tables, result tables, ledger stat 4). Knowledge of Cash-flow and non-cash flow TP Meethods 5). Building Hierarchies/roll-ups and transformation 6). Knowledge of ALM Basics, TP Basics, Duration-Gap, Stress Testing 7). Knowledge of cash-flow fields inter-dependency 8). Knowledge of OFSA IDs(Process ID, Modelling IDs, TP ID etc.) 9). Generating Discoverer Reports, cross-tabs, defining Business Areas, creating Joins etc. 10).Knowledge of Basic SQL 11).Knowledge of OFSA cash-flow engine process for ALM and TP 12. Project Mangementt Exp. 13. Quality Orietnated Person

Roles and Responsibility
    1). Knowledge of OFSA Tables 2). Knowledge of Cash-flow fields, OFSA standard codes 3). Knowledge of Instrument tables, result tables, ledger stat 4). Knowledge of Cash-flow and non-cash flow TP Meethods 5). Building Hierarchies/roll-ups and transformation 6). Knowledge of ALM Basics, TP Basics, Duration-Gap, Stress Testing 7). Knowledge of cash-flow fields inter-dependency 8). Knowledge of OFSA IDs(Process ID, Modelling IDs, TP ID etc.) 9). Generating Discoverer Reports, cross-tabs, defining Business Areas, creating Joins etc. 10).Knowledge of Basic SQL 11).Knowledge of OFSA cash-flow engine process for ALM and TP

Technical Lead -Enterprise Solutions

Job Code
    JOB CODE 24487

Job Title
    Technical Lead

No of Postion

Job Experience
    6-8 Years

Skills Required
    Qualifications: 6-8 years Technical & Professional Competencies: Expertise in J2EE & Strong knowledge in Oracle Portal. High self drive and confidence Willingness to learn and work in teams Good problem solving skills and analytical skills Effective communication and interpersonal skills Willingness to learn and work in teams

Roles and Responsibility
    Responsible for proposing and designing solutions to meet customer requirements and address complex business / technical process requirements.Responsible for process implementation for large accounts and ensure process compliance. Develop and sustain excellent customer relationship through deep engagement and delivering continuous value by meeting customer expectations and handling issues Ensure that service delivery takes place based on the Service level agreements. Provide technical consultation to the customers and keep them updated with the current technological advancements. Provide technical assistance to other team members by way of assisting them in solving challenging technical problems, sharing technical knowledge and adhering to quality processes in ensuring team objectives are met.

Module Leader -Enterprise Solutions

Job Code
    JOB CODE 22359

Job Title
    Module Leader

No of Postion

Job Experience
    4-6 Years

Skills Required
    Should have 4-6 years useful experience in the IT industry, must have acted as a module in large project. Should have strong knowledge of J2EE and must have worked on at least one industry standard application server, exeperinceon Oracle 10G AS would be an added advantage. Knowledge of UML, design tools is a must.

Roles and Responsibility
    As a module lead he/she should be leading a team of 4-6 people and take control of a module end-to-end. He should be able to interface with the customer,note down the requirements meticulously and subsequently convert them into technical terms.

Solution Architect -Enterprise Solutions

Job Code
    JOB CODE 24020

Job Title
    Solution Architect

No of Postion

Job Experience
    8-10 Years

Skills Required
    . Overall 8-years+ of IT-experience (primarily) on Microsoft Technologies and expert in Integration Technology. . 2-years+ exclusive experience in defining Architectures & delivering integration solutions (using BizTalk for Enterprises). . Strong experience with working on industry level EAI-solutions. . Specialized experience on Web Services, Service Oriented Architecture, Security. . DB design skills demonstrated on real life projects . Strong UML experience . Delivery experience on various SDLC-phases and QMS Compliance

Roles and Responsibility
    Define Architecture and Deliver Integration Solution(s) ? to support disparate applications and technologies like .NET, Oracle database etc Will be responsible for Interface Design, Interface Development & Testing.

Analyst Programmer -Enterprise Solutions

Job Code
    JOB CODE 24528

Job Title
    Analyst Programmer

No of Postion

Job Experience
    2-4 Years

Skills Required
    Savvion Developer. 3 year Post degree Experience of which atleast 2yrs in Savvion. Any graduation.

Roles and Responsibility
    Independent in writing code or handling support. Capable of doing low level design. Individual Contributor & Member of Team .

Hello

Good going Vinod...

Nice to see a Wiproite here.

Some more openings

Job code: 43090

Skills: Netcool, Infovista, Metasolv, Cramer, SMARTS, Granite in OSS & Portal, Kenan, Singleview, Mediation, Geneva in BSS

Experience: 2.1 to 8 years

Work Location: Bangalore, Chennai,
    Hyderabad, Pune and Gurgaon..

Regards
    Vinod | vinod.kumr@wipro.com

Some more on the STORAGE side

Technical Manager -Professional ServicesJob Code16884Job TitleTechnical ManagerLocationMYSORENo of Postion1Job Experience6-8 YearsSkills RequiredShould posess 6-10 years of experience and skills on Oracle Database as well as Oracle Apps products.
    Must have hands on experience of atleast 3 to 4years in Oracle Platform (Oracle 9i/10G as well as Oracle Apps).
    Must have worked in IT Infrastructure Management for more than 8 years.
    Should have strong process skills and exposure to ITIL/BS15000 is must.
    Must have handled complex change management activity. Should also have OS skills like AIX/Solaris.
    Roles and ResponsibilityThe incumbent will be responsible to administer large complex databases for our customers.
    Will also be required to perform tasks like - Database design and support, Performance tuning and security Management, Capacity planning (Identify the usage pattern and suggest improvement in performance) and Change Management. Fault Management and Data Management.
    Experience in developing Processes for data backup and restoration and SQL Plus, PL/SQL and shell scripting is required.
    TopSenior Engineer - Storage Management -Professional ServicesJob Code24455Job TitleSenior Engineer - Storage ManagementLocationMysoreNo of Postion1Job Experience4-6 YearsSkills RequiredMust have L2 skills on Hitachi SAN Storage
    Certifications on Storage would be preferred
    Knowledge of higher end RISC based systems would be added advantage
    Good troubleshooting/problem solving skills
    Should be able to help engineers remotely
    Roles and ResponsibilityWill be responsible for the following deliverables: Storage monitoring and administration, Creation and deletion of Qtrees, Logical Units, Checking SAN, IP SAN and NAS.
    Checking CIFS, NFS utilization of IPSAN and NAS, Logical Unit utilization on SAN, Snapmirror / Remote mirroring administration (for replication critical application databases to DR site) · Snapshot / Flash copy / Volume copy administration, Disk space monitoring.
    Coordinating with Principal Vendor for the higher end support, storage performance monitoring reports to be shared weekly and monthly (specifically for month end activities)
    Perform backup operations for the critical servers and applications as per the backup policy. · Ensure proper storage and handling of backup media to prevent data loss. · Conduct restoration drills with sample backed up data on a quarterly basis to confirm data integrity. · Maintain log sheets of backups taken.
    TopSenior Engineer - Storage Management -Professional ServicesJob Code24407Job TitleSenior Engineer - Storage ManagementLocationMYSORENo of Postion1Job Experience4-6 YearsSkills RequiredMust have L2 level skills on any Storage Platform ( EMC / IBM/HP).
    Should have hands on experience on configuring RAID / Array level configuration.
    Must have work experience on Storage Environment atleast for 2year in complex / large environments.
    Must have provided Capacity Report in the past.
    ITIL exposure is added advantage
    Roles and ResponsibilityThe candidate will be responsible for managing large storage environment.
    Will also be responsible for process implementation for large accounts and ensure process compliance.
    Develop and sustain excellent customer relationship through deep engagement and delivering continuous value by meeting customer expectations and handling issues.
    Ensure that service delivery takes place based on the service level agreements Provide technical consultation to the customers and keep them updated with the current technological advancements. Ensure that quality is used as a tool to improve customer satisfaction and enhance service delivery.
    Provide technical assistance to other team members by way of assisting them in solving challenging technical problems, sharing technical knowledge and adhering to quality processes in ensuring team objectives are met. Responsible for generating Installation analysis report and other such documents
    Regards
    Vinod | vinod.kumr@wipro.com

Quote Originally Posted by vinodkaliramna View Post
    Hi all,

I have been employed with WIPRO TECHNOLOGIES for sometime now.

I hope this would benefit our JAAT bhai's..

For any queries on this you can mail me at vinod.kumr@wipro.com / vinod.kumr@gmail.com

Good Luck !!
    Bhai Saab ram ram ... ghane dina mein dikhe kime ... bahut badhiya lage raho jat seva mein ... koe bhai ho te kar liyo apply ... yo bhai out of way jake help karaniya se ... I still remember the day when he helped fresher jat bros ....good keep it up bhai ...

Lightbulb

Its all about the people in IT field, is there any vacancy for Finance people, like Chartered Accountants.

hmmm.. well no IT company can work without their Finances Managed.. but for now I am not sure and as and when we will get to know I will definately post the same here or in a separate thread..

Now that u have told this i will keep a watch on the same..

Regards
    Vinod..

Quote Originally Posted by shwetadhaka View Post
    Its all about the people in IT field, is there any vacancy for Finance people, like Chartered Accountants.

Quote Originally Posted by jitendershooda View Post
    Bhai Saab ram ram ... ghane dina mein dikhe kime ... bahut badhiya lage raho jat seva mein ... koe bhai ho te kar liyo apply ... yo bhai out of way jake help karaniya se ... I still remember the day when he helped fresher jat bros ....good keep it up bhai ...

Jitender bhai Raam raam,

Tareef ke liye dhanyawad..Han bhai ghane dina main dhikha hoon..

Bhai Jaat seva to karni hi padegi..

Aapne email id to de de tau..ke mail to kar liya karoonga..

mail madi at vinod.kumr@wipro.com

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

Dear What abt Networking Domain

Dear Wipro mein Infrastructure Management Deptt(Networking) ke liye koi vacancy ho to batana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ver good bhai .....keep it up.......

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Vinod Bhaisaab.. great job.. keep it up...

Quote Originally Posted by skchahar View Post
    Dear Wipro mein Infrastructure Management Deptt(Networking) ke liye koi vacancy ho to batana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wipro is one of the best in Infrastructure Management and today they are acquring a company by the name of infocrossing for all cash deal for $600.

Anyways my reason for telling you that was that there are ample opportunities in infrastructure management and you can mail me your CV or call me

Regards
    Vinod || 9880322344
    vinod.kumr@wipro.com