Thread: JAT Politicians....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

JAT Politicians....

Hi All,

I want to know the views of all the JatLand members who take interest in politics.

Do you think that any Jat Politician is honest and doing something for the society so that we can proudly say that "Yes, he/she is the one"?

In my view, all are pathetic, extremely selfish.
    Regards,
    Ravindra P. Singh
    IT Transformation Services
    HCL Technologies Ltd.

Quote Originally Posted by ravindra.singh View Post
    Hi All,

I want to know the views of all the JatLand members who take interest in politics.

Do you think that any Jat Politician is honest and doing something for the society so that we can proudly say that "Yes, he/she is the one"?

Politician and being honest doesnt go hand in hand... no matter how honest you try to be, u r always engulfed by the dirty ocean of corruption and selfishness
    सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!

Jat politicians

I think there is still a ray of hope alive in politics there r some people who r good but number is really very less n decreasing day by day as far as jat politicians r concerned i have observed they never really stand by for jat community .natvar singh former foreign minister is blot on the name of jat community if he is guilty in food for oil scam in iraq.

Politicians ki koi jaat nahin hoti....koi dhharam nahin hota.......

Ye khel hei gulli-dandde ka
    Takkat ke ek fandde ka
    Yahan sab koi beeen bazata hei
    bass apne hi ganne gata hei

Janta tou ek gilli hei
    Manno bheeggi billi hei
    Jab inka dandda chalta hei
    Yahan sab kuchh dhuun-2 jalta hei

Ye aissi aag laggate hein
    Batton ka ye khate hein
    Bass kurrssi inko pyari hei
    Janta paggal saari hei

Ye san udhhghattan karte hein
    Samne aane se darrte hein
    Ye sab ko khel khilate hein
    Le medal guum ho jaate hein

Ye Jat na Baniya Telli hein
    Ye dhhille guudd ki bhelli hein
    Patta nahin kabb beh jayein
    Kisko kya kuchh keh jayein

Sharam inneh na aati hei
    Harr gundda inka saathi hei
    Naffrat ye failate hein
    MINERAL WATER se nhate hein.

Ye raste hein barbaadi ke
    Kurrte pehnein Khaadi ke
    Jan-gan-mann nahin aata hei
    Firr bhi Hukumm bajjata hei.

AAMEEN!
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

Quote Originally Posted by devdahiya View Post
    Politicians ki koi jaat nahin hoti....koi dhharam nahin hota.......

Ye khel hei gulli-dandde ka
    Takkat ke ek fandde ka
    Yahan sab koi beeen bazata hei
    bass apne hi ganne gata hei

Janta tou ek gilli hei
    Manno bheeggi billi hei
    Jab inka dandda chalta hei
    Yahan sab kuchh dhuun-2 jalta hei

Ye aissi aag laggate hein
    Batton ka ye khate hein
    Bass kurrssi inko pyari hei
    Janta paggal saari hei

Ye san udhhghattan karte hein
    Samne aane se darrte hein
    Ye sab ko khel khilate hein
    Le medal guum ho jaate hein

Ye Jat na Baniya Telli hein
    Ye dhhille guudd ki bhelli hein
    Patta nahin kabb beh jayein
    Kisko kya kuchh keh jayein

Sharam inneh na aati hei
    Harr gundda inka saathi hei
    Naffrat ye failate hein
    MINERAL WATER se nhate hein.

Ye raste hein barbaadi ke
    Kurrte pehnein Khaadi ke
    Jan-gan-mann nahin aata hei
    Firr bhi Hukumm bajjata hei.

AAMEEN!
    Hi,

The Punjab, U.P., Rajasthan, etc belong to Jatts and we should have a Political Party under the banner of our Jatt Kaum and not Congress, Communist, etc which bear no tribal links. But one thing is to be kept in mind that this Dark Age is of the Khatris and that is why all the Satgurus and Sachae Patshahs appear among Khatris and not any other tribe. Jatts are Bhagats whilst Khatris are sons of Satan. Kashmiri Khatris turned Mullahs are Emperor sons of Satan. They killed Sixth Satguru Tegh Bahadur Ji and now they are reaping the reward.
    In short Jatts are not supposed to rule or be a political power because we are the most stupid people in the world. We cannot identify our known people never mind the enemy. Look what the most stupid king Ranjit Sandhu Jatt did during his 40 years of rule. He gilded Harmandir Sahib. What gold has to do with God? Khatris bewitched him as you see today our politicians are playing at the hands of Khatri politicians. We need a Jatt leader of Chaudhry Chhotu Ram Ji status.

Watch my Youtube videos under Kakhh Ohlae Lakhh, my Punjabi Books in Videos. I wanted the Hindi edition but this seems to be the best option.
    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar, M.Sc.
    First a Hindu (1) then a Sikh (2) Khalsa (3) or Nirmala Sant (4th Panth).
    Antonym of Hindu is a Fanatic Devil.
    Sikhism=Christianity over 8500 Youtube Videos - channel nijjhar1.
    Ch. Chhotu Ram Ohlyan Jatt is our tribal Pillar.
    Jatts are Shiv Sena; DAEH SHIVA VAR MOHAE.

Quote Originally Posted by nijjhar View Post
    Hi,

The Punjab, U.P., Rajasthan, etc belong to Jatts and we should have a Political Party under the banner of our Jatt Kaum and not Congress, Communist, etc which bear no tribal links. But one thing is to be kept in mind that this Dark Age is of the Khatris and that is why all the Satgurus and Sachae Patshahs appear among Khatris and not any other tribe. Jatts are Bhagats whilst Khatris are sons of Satan. Kashmiri Khatris turned Mullahs are Emperor sons of Satan. They killed Sixth Satguru Tegh Bahadur Ji and now they are reaping the reward.
    In short Jatts are not supposed to rule or be a political power because we are the most stupid people in the world. We cannot identify our known people never mind the enemy. Look what the most stupid king Ranjit Sandhu Jatt did during his 40 years of rule. He gilded Harmandir Sahib. What gold has to do with God? Khatris bewitched him as you see today our politicians are playing at the hands of Khatri politicians. We need a Jatt leader of Chaudhry Chhotu Ram Ji status.

Watch my Youtube videos under Kakhh Ohlae Lakhh, my Punjabi Books in Videos. I wanted the Hindi edition but this seems to be the best option.
    nijjhar uncleji, inn khatriyo aur inn bhramano ne jatto ko baant diya punjab k jatto ko to khatriyo ne baihka diya, aur haryana , rajsthan , up, delhi etc ke jatto ko swami dyanand sarsawati ne baihkaya..........

kya jatto me surveer aur bhagat paidha nahi huwe jo inki batto me aa gaye........

punjab ke jatto se koi punchhe ki kya ye 10 guru hi desh bhagat thhe jinhone apne bachche desh wa dhram k liya neochhawar kiye, jatt to paidha hi desh wa dhram pe qurban hone ke liye hota hain........

kya shaheed Bhagat S
    ingh ki qurbani inn guru wo se kam thhi par ussko guru nahi mante.....

Ch.Chhotu Ram kahte thhe " iss punjab me ya to arora, khatri rahenge ya phir jatt , khagadd rahenge , par shayad Ch. saab bhul gaye thhe ki unki aadhi biradhari k log inn khatriyo ko apna guru mante hain............

s. Jarnail Singh Bhinderewala ne inn bhappo ke khilaf jhehad chhedi thhi, jo badh me inn bhappo ne parchar kiya ki hinduo ko mar rahe hain, jabki punjab se koi baniya apna ghar chhod ke nahi aaya sirf ye bhappe hi apna ghar chhod ke bhage thhe aur yaha haryana me bheed kar di , yaha ke jatto ko baihka ke hindu - sikh ka jagdda karwa diya....
    par jab shayad Bhinderewalaji bhul gaye thhe ki jin guru wo ko wo mante hain wo sab bhappe hain..........

aur aaj ye bhappe desh k PM bi banne lage....
    jabki delhi k charro taraf jatto ki aabadhi hain.
    pt Nehru ne kaha thha ki "delhi ke charro taraf ek bahadhur jatt kaum basti hain agar ye ek ho jaae to delhi par raj kar sakte hain" ....
    pt ji baat to gahari kah gaye par hamare samaj nahi aai .....
    " जाट हारा नहीं कभी रण में तीर तोप तलवारों से ,
    जाट तो हारा हैं , गद्दारों से दरबारों से
    |"

" इस कौम का ईलाही दुखड़ा किसे सुनाऊ ?
    डर हैं के इसके गम में घुल घुल के न मर जाऊँ || "
    ...........................चौ.छोटूराम ओहल्याण

Hi All,

Politics was/is/would be a power play as it involves control over system/people. Since it involves the whole population and gradually pleasing it with committing/over committing with announcements.Same like a courtesan pleases its clients.:p..Saying a JAT politician would dilute the chances of going up as JATs are not the single voters in North India.So the chances of being a politician and at the same time the JAT character seems a herculian task nowadays.
    Still you can think about Late Ch Sahib Singh Verma, Late Ch Bansilal in recent times carrying that character over political mileage.

Morever, we get what we deserve..They havent come from any other place.They represent us.

Question is how much are we honest and aware in our life and choosing them and ofcourse being a JAT.?

Thanks.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post

Morever, we get what we deserve..They havent come from any other place.They represent us.

Question is how much are we honest and aware in our life and choosing them and ofcourse being a JAT.?

Thanks.
    Exactly :-)
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”

Samar Singh, you are absolutely right....but it is not true that being a leader is impossible to be honest.

and someone is talking about Natwar Singh....he is still not convicted so we cannot comment on him.....as I know he is not corrupt bcz it seems a big planning to make him out as he was always supportive of Russia and now congress is US oriented......God knows the truth.

and its not herculian task bcz if you are Jat, you have to do something for community. Lets take an example of Mr. Ajit Singh.....he is an MP for almost 20 years from Baghpat.....and if he doesnt come these once in 5 years...he wins.....bcz people are actually blind..... he is taking the voters for granted....till he comes to know that he will win only when he going to do something...he will do something....

So we must ensure that politicians should not take the people for granted....
    Regards,
    Ravindra P. Singh
    IT Transformation Services
    HCL Technologies Ltd.

Why only politicians

Why you go after the politicians only?
    Ask how many indians are honest? In my view public is more corrupt then the politicians.

NB: No offence to anyone though.
    Hi All,

जाट महान
    ----------
    बेगानों में वफ़ा की तलाश ना कर ‘साहिल’,
    तेरे तो अपने भी अक्सर बेवफा निकलते हैं l