Thread: What India should do to become a developed country??

What India should do to become a developed country??

Dear Friends
    As it is known to all of us that India is a developing country not a developed one.First of all let me clear you all, the difference between developing and developed country.
    A DEVELOPED COUNTRY is one whose level of per capita real income is high,rate of literacy is high,there r less number of ill ppl etc while reverse is in d case of DEVELOPING COUNTRY its per capita income and all other factors r low ie there is high rate of unemployment,diseases etc.Nodoubt these developing countries r trying 2 get rid of all these ills but they didnt get much success till now.
    Nodoubt India n China r d fastest growing economies but still v hav 2 go a long way ahead 2 bcum a developd country.
    According 2 me d foremost reason y v r developing not developd is dat in DEVELOPD COUNTRIES ECONOMICS GOVERN POLITICS while in India POLITICS GOVERN ECONOMICS.
    So what i think is dat if v want our country 2 bcum DEVELOPD then v hav to get rid of this CORRUPT POLITICAL SYSTEM,this is d major hindrance in our PROGRESS.

These r my personal views ,giv ur views.

Thanks
    Regards
    Jyoti Sandhu

very first step

Quote Originally Posted by JyotiSandhu View Post
    Dear Friends
    As it is known to all of us that India is a developing country not a developed one.First of all let me clear you all, the difference between developing and developed country.
    A DEVELOPED COUNTRY is one whose level of per capita real income is high,rate of literacy is high,there r less number of ill ppl etc while reverse is in d case of DEVELOPING COUNTRY its per capita income and all other factors r low ie there is high rate of unemployment,diseases etc.Nodoubt these developing countries r trying 2 get rid of all these ills but they didnt get much success till now.
    Nodoubt India n China r d fastest growing economies but still v hav 2 go a long way ahead 2 bcum a developd country.
    According 2 me d foremost reason y v r developing not developd is dat in DEVELOPD COUNTRIES ECONOMICS GOVERN POLITICS while in India POLITICS GOVERN ECONOMICS.
    So what i think is dat if v want our country 2 bcum DEVELOPD then v hav to get rid of this CORRUPT POLITICAL SYSTEM,this is d major hindrance in our PROGRESS.

These r my personal views ,giv ur views.

Thanks
    Regards
    Jyoti Sandhu

first of all India should stop putting these issues into black and white...:p try to give shape to your ideas by puttin even slightest of ur bit....lot of ponderin has already been done thousands of times.....still appreciate ur efforts...keep moving
    I dont have personality,i am mere statistics.I used to be "downtoearth". Now this is my present name. Do i possess a name, a face ,an individuality ?:rolleyes:

Sheoran Bhai ....

Quote Originally Posted by downtoearth View Post
    first of all India should stop putting these issues into black and white...:p try to give shape to your ideas by puttin even slightest of ur bit....lot of ponderin has already been done thousands of times.....still appreciate ur efforts...keep moving
    100 ka JOD

They can begin by educating the citizens.

Education is the major issue for that we have to put strong checks on population.......
    Last edited by Nishantrathi82; July 21st, 2008 at 02:31 PM.
    Plant one tree atleast
    and pls save water and electricity

I believe that education is the only medium which can stop all these problems.
    दीपक धनखड़
    Journey (Long or short) starts with a single step.

precisely

..and i reckon the main problem is overpopulation
    i hv voiced time and again about the seriousness of this issue

infact it shud be forced...!
    overpopulation is the mother (pun-unintended) of all devils...err evils !
    Quote Originally Posted by d_dhankhar View Post
    I believe that education is the only medium which can stop all these problems.
    -There are no bad people in this world..they are either good or amusing.

...La Vida es Bella....

India ko nakli kagaj bana ke developed country ban jana chayie :p
    My way or my way ?

Bhai Gunny, Yo kasuta short cut bataya tune! ND!! :D:D:p
    Quote Originally Posted by gaganjat View Post
    India ko nakli kagaj bana ke developed country ban jana chayie :p
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..