Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Major Sacked for goat theft..

Major Sacked for goat theft..

Just came across this funny article...

source :http://news.in.msn.com/national/arti...mentid=1667510

Thursday, September 18, 2008
    Major sacked for goat theft loses appeal
    Major Ahulwalia was court martialled following a complaint from the Rajasthan police that the Major, who was posted in Barmer district and was CO of the 116 Medium Regiment, had stolen goats and sheep belonging to villagers in 1982

New Delhi: Former Major Manjeet Singh Ahluwalia's alleged bid to make a quick buck by stealing the goats of villagers and selling them off cost him his job 26 years ago. But he thought he was innocent and fought a legal battle which he lost today.

The Delhi High Court rejected the former Major's plea to restore his service and dismissed his petition challenging the sentence of "cashiering" awarded by the General Court Martial (GCM.)

A Division Bench comprising Justice Sanjay Kishan Kaul and Justice Mool Chand Garg said "we find no infirmity in the order passed by the GCM and appellate authority."

The Bench accepted the submission made by Jyoti Singh, counsel for Indian Army that the GCM was conducted in accordance with law and there was no violation of Army rules at any stage.

In October 1983, Ahulwalia was court martialled following a complaint from the Rajasthan police that the Major, who was posted in Ramsar, Barmer district and commanding officer of 116 Medium Regiment, had stolen several goats and sheep belonging to villagers in 1982.

The officer was also sentenced to undergo two years imprisonment for the offence committed under the Army Act. After confirmation of the sentence by the Secretary Ministry of Defence in 1985, the Chief of Army staff had deducted 50 per cent of his pay and allowances as part of punishment.
    If someone has to kill you, he has to beat you first.

Talking

We all have heared of various kinds of scandals in Armed Forces

Liquior, Fake Encounter killings, boforce, sex scandals, petrol, diesel...kuch aisi cheez nahi chhodte jis se apni jeb na bhar sakein...

yahan tak ki .....ration bhi bech khaa jate hain kuch deshbhakt....aata, chinni, kerosene....

One of My uncle is Senior Audit Officer,...he always used to tell such masaledaar ghorala's that prevails in our defence forces...with top brass officers....he used to even share the Names of such great officers..
    even the Engine Coolant that is used in Radiators......

But this is the HEIGHT of such stupid acts..

rrre tanne aur kimme nahi paya to ....gaam ala ki bakri beech di....:thappad:tamatar:tamatar:tamatar:D:p

Aur yahan retire hone ke baad apni bahaduri ki gappe matre hain:thappad, jinhone kabhi bandookh dhang se chalani nahi seekhi...jo fauz ki training + do saal RR (in insurgency area's) kaatne ke baad..

aisho araaam kaat ke aate hain....

Such officers never stop cribbing....

i remember one such thread...

"WHY DO I STILL SERVE THE ARMY"

thanks god..the Sixth Pay comission recommendations have come...and

eeb gaam ala ki bakri bach jaya karengi..he he he he

Major sacked for goat theft...

news is so... what shd i say.... "refreshing"?? :p:p

arrr fer bhi

GCM ho liya...

dismiss ho liya

50 % pay bhi kat li...

eeb bhi nyu appeak ki thi ak naukari dubara de dyo....

achcha besharam tha baireeeee.....

eeeb finally..jaa ke uska case close hoya hai.....

ha ha ha....

kasooota manas tha...

Quote Originally Posted by ssgoyat View Post
    Aur yahan retire hone ke baad apni bahaduri ki gappe matre hain:thappad, jinhone kabhi bandookh dhang se chalani nahi seekhi...jo fauz ki training + do saal RR (in insurgency area's) kaatne ke baad..

I am surprised with your comment. There are lot of organizations in the country where the corruption is rampant. This officer deserves the punishment for the crime he did. At least military court was fair enough to punish him. In our civilian organizations even this does not happen and we praise them. One of the most corrupt organization that I have seen is the local Audit Office.

This organization takes the advantage of the lack of higher education among the soldiers, and make audit objections on the typographical or addition error of 10 grams of Atta aur Dal. They scare these Non Commissioned Officers with such audit objections and then take bribe from them in terms of bottle of rum, or rations.

I banned these audit personnel from coming to my unit. Guess, what, they did not make payment to one our soldier who was court martialed by us, on the pretext that we did not inform them two months in advance. My staff did not know what to do, for local audit officer would not audit the pay book and close the account without getting some thing from my staff. My staff would not give any thing to them because of the fear that if I came to know, they would be punished for bribing these local audit officers.

I called the senior local audit officer to my office and asked him why he has not closed the account of the soldier so that we could pay his balance money to him. He told me the same story of informing them two months in advance. I asked him two question:

1.In a trial by court martial the punishment is awarded after hearing the evidence. How does the audit officer expect a commanding officer to inform him two months in advance that he is going to court martial a soldier, when even the offence has not been committed or even the evidence has not been recorded
    2.My second question to him was to show me the rule book where it says that I had to inform him two months in advance.

He could not show me that. Obviously he was wrong and was troubling my staff to get some thing from them. All he told me that they have a lot of work and they need two months lead time. I told him that he had not closed the account for past four months and what justification does he have and why has he raised an audit objection on this case? He had no answer. I asked my runner to close my office door and gave the phone to the audit officer to call his office and get the completed pay book to my office. Guess what, it came in 15 minutes.

The incident I have mentioned to bring the point home about the comment made by you on Army Officers in general. There are good and bad people in every organization. Kindly ask any Audit Officer whether or not their assets are much more than their known source of income and you would get a few answers. Audit Officers may like to tell the stories of their organization as well.

While I have no intention to defend any corrupt officer, but serving two years in RR is better than not serving at all. Our army training does teach how to use a weapon and we don't send untrained people to insurgency area. Your comments are very serious in nature for any soldier. You are making comments on the professional integrity of those who risked their life even if it was for a very brief period of time.

You mind soldiers having a peace tenure after their field duty, but you don't mind our civilian counter parts enjoying life without even doing that two years tenure. In 1998-99 I have seen people after doing 6 months "Java" course making tonnes of money, you don't mind that.

I would have liked if you had also included, those teachers who sold the rations given by the government for the young children of primary schools and pocketed the money.

There is no doubt about the corruption among the defense services. But let me tell you, most people are good in these services, that is why you sleep safe in your home. Army people come from the same community that me and you live in. Some of them are not brave enough or strong enough to remain honest, but the organization as such is much better than any other organization in the country. So please don't make a general comment and insult those who had given their best part of life to protect the nation, even if it was in lieu of the salary they got.
    Col (Retd) Virendra Tavathia

"A person should not be judged by the nature of his/her job, but the manner in which he/she does that".

Quote Originally Posted by raj2rif View Post
    [COLOR=blue][FONT=Georgia][B]
    There is no doubt about the corruption among the defense services. But let me tell you, most people are good in these services, that is why you sleep safe in your home. Army people come from the same community that me and you live in. Some of them are not brave enough or strong enough to remain honest, but the organization as such is much better than any other organization in the country. So please don't make a general comment and insult those who had given their best part of life to protect the nation, even if it was in lieu of the salary they got.
    Ver True...
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”

Itni Kadwahat kyon??

Dear colonel Saheb

My first reaction to this thread was that this didn't deserve a discussion. That is why no member felt it worthy to reply and Satender came up with second thread, again the response was to ignore as this invited confrontation.You replied, obviously for defending the honour of the organision that was so dear to you.
    The remarks made by Satender are very poor in nature and deplorable. This shows his attitude towards others, specially those who don't agree with his point of view. So much of bitterness for those who were other side of the line while discussing certain issues in the past. I strongly believe that this kind of attitude is not good for himself any open forum like Jatland!

Cheers!

Red face perfect expected reply

I am surprised with your comment. There are lot of organizations in the country where the corruption is rampant. This officer deserves the punishment for the crime he did. At least military court was fair enough to punish him. In our civilian organizations even this does not happen and we praise them. One of the most corrupt organization that I have seen is the local Audit Office.

This organization takes the advantage of the lack of higher education among the soldiers, and make audit objections on the typographical or addition error of 10 grams of Atta aur Dal. They scare these Non Commissioned Officers with such audit objections and then take bribe from them in terms of bottle of rum, or rations.

I banned these audit personnel from coming to my unit. Guess, what, they did not make payment to one our soldier who was court martialed by us, on the pretext that we did not inform them two months in advance. My staff did not know what to do, for local audit officer would not audit the pay book and close the account without getting some thing from my staff. My staff would not give any thing to them because of the fear that if I came to know, they would be punished for bribing these local audit officers.

I called the senior local audit officer to my office and asked him why he has not closed the account of the soldier so that we could pay his balance money to him. He told me the same story of informing them two months in advance. I asked him two question:

1.In a trial by court martial the punishment is awarded after hearing the evidence. How does the audit officer expect a commanding officer to inform him two months in advance that he is going to court martial a soldier, when even the offence has not been committed or even the evidence has not been recorded
    2.My second question to him was to show me the rule book where it says that I had to inform him two months in advance.

He could not show me that. Obviously he was wrong and was troubling my staff to get some thing from them. All he told me that they have a lot of work and they need two months lead time. I told him that he had not closed the account for past four months and what justification does he have and why has he raised an audit objection on this case? He had no answer. I asked my runner to close my office door and gave the phone to the audit officer to call his office and get the completed pay book to my office. Guess what, it came in 15 minutes.

The incident I have mentioned to bring the point home about the comment made by you on Army Officers in general. There are good and bad people in every organization. Kindly ask any Audit Officer whether or not their assets are much more than their known source of income and you would get a few answers. Audit Officers may like to tell the stories of their organization as well.

While I have no intention to defend any corrupt officer, but serving two years in RR is better than not serving at all. Our army training does teach how to use a weapon and we don't send untrained people to insurgency area. Your comments are very serious in nature for any soldier. You are making comments on the professional integrity of those who risked their life even if it was for a very brief period of time.

You mind soldiers having a peace tenure after their field duty, but you don't mind our civilian counter parts enjoying life without even doing that two years tenure. In 1998-99 I have seen people after doing 6 months "Java" course making tonnes of money, you don't mind that.

I would have liked if you had also included, those teachers who sold the rations given by the government for the young children of primary schools and pocketed the money.

1. A PERFECT BLAME GAME ....TO ALL ORGANISATIONS..

2. DEFENDING YOUR ORGANISATION..

3. DIVERTING THE TOPICS...making sentimental statement in last lines...

And FINALLY........

4. THAT COMMENT WAS'T MADE IN GENERAL...(reread the post... i had used SOME OFFICERS...)

I don't understand why you feel offended.....but that's obvious...i can understand..

just feel the funny side of the story...and don't get sentimental...

cheers

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by spdeshwal View Post
    Dear colonel Saheb

My first reaction to this thread was that this didn't deserve a discussion. That is why no member felt it worthy to reply and Satender came up with second thread, again the response was to ignore as this invited confrontation.You replied, obviously for defending the honour of the organision that was so dear to you.
    The remarks made by Satender are very poor in nature and deplorable. This shows his attitude towards others, specially those who don't agree with his point of view. So much of bitterness for those who were other side of the line while discussing certain issues in the past. I strongly believe that this kind of attitude is not good for himself any open forum like Jatland!

Cheers!

I can also understand your sentiments too..."Why rohtak stands tall" ...ko aap kabhi nahi bhool payenge..

Pls: Refrain from making personal remarks...don't be so kiddish...

Dear colonel Saheb

My first reaction to this thread was that this didn't deserve a discussion. That is why no member felt it worthy to reply .............

Cheers!
    Means only Reservation thread deserves a discussions otherwise all threads are just stupid and no member feels them worthy to reply......

pls chk how many genuine threads stopped after 5-10 posts and many stupid threads continue..........kindly see "Happy birthday" thread under jatland.com 76 replies another Poll: Do we Jat really need Reservation ? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page) 137 replies just for a poll whereas there is other thread to discuss reservation issue

could you tell me the meaning of this story
    I thought to share with you all: this story
    still appreciated by many.

It would be better if we able to think in a different direction, its not good to be remained emotional fool or lakir ka fakir or mammas' son.........

Only few persons can think out of box and I found Mr. S.S. Goyat is among them, we must appreciate his courage otherwise you must be knowing this country is full of Chaplus ( Ji Hajoor ) type of persons. See sonia and her group........
    Last edited by rajivsp; September 20th, 2008 at 11:18 PM.

Dear Rajeev
    I had no problem with the thread or the subject matter but its linkage to the old thread. My only concern was that why deliberately bring bitter reference of the past.

Dear Satender, i have nothing against you or your line of thinking. Believe me or not I had no bitterness against you about that discussion on Rohtak. You can check my last post on that thread. I am still of the view that you deliberately chose to mention the thread, "Why do I still serve the Army" Don't you think that it was unnessassary ? Now, you could question my intention to coming to this thread, than I must tell you that I am an ex serviceman and it causes me great pain when somebody tries to paint a bad picture of whole organisation! Nothing more, nothing less!
    Anyways, as for the curruption is concerned, every departmenr would have good and bad people. There would be doctors who spend their life in the service of humanity and there would be some who would be engaed in organs trading. There are IT professionals who would spend sleepless nights to develop some new program that would benifit the society and the country as well. Also there would be some IT professioanls who would steal security info, steal money from others accounts, hack hundrends and thousands of computers and bring misery to the people all around the world.

I would agree with you that we expect very high moral standards from an Army officer and when one fails should deserve condemation. But generalising is not fair.

Cheers!
    Last edited by spdeshwal; September 21st, 2008 at 02:04 PM.

Red face

Dear Rajeev
    I had no problem with the thread or the subject matter but its linkage to the old thread. My only concern was that why deliberately bring bitter reference of the past. (everybody know's now, whou brought it..)
    Dear Satender, i have nothing against you or your line of thinking. Believe me or not I had no bitterness against you about that discussion on Rohtak. (to fir itni kadvahat kyun..post #7)You can check my last post on that thread. I am still of the view that you deliberately chose to mention the thread, "Why do I still serve the Army" Don't you think that it was unnessassary (Every ppl put their viewpoint,i' wasn't the only one.. let me remind you, the TITLE made me to come in that thread..WHY DO I STILL SERVE THE ARMY...)? Now, you could question my intention to coming to this thread, than I must tell you that I am an ex serviceman and it causes me great pain when somebody tries to paint a bad picture of whole organisation! Nothing more, nothing less!
    Anyways, as for the curruption is concerned, every departmenr would have good and bad people. There would be doctors who spend their life in the service of humanity and there would be some who would be engaed in organs trading. There are IT professionals who would spend sleepless nights to develop some new program that would benifit the society and the country as well. Also there would be some IT professioanls who would steal security info, steal money from others accounts, hack hundrends and thousands of computers and bring misery to the people all around the world.

I would agree with you that we expect very high moral standards from an Army officer and when one fails should deserve condemation. But generalising is not fair.

Cheers!
    1. AGAIN BLAME GAME TO EVERYBODY..

3. DIVERTING THE TOPICS...making sentimental statements..

And FINALLY........

4. THAT COMMENT WAS'T MADE IN GENERAL...(reread the post... i had used SOME OFFICERS...)

I don't understand why you feel offended.....but that's obvious...i can again understand..

Again pls:REFRAIN FROM MAKING PERSONAL COMMENTS....No child play please..

cheers...

I have seen some of the most corrupt and vile individuals in the Indian Army.

Dont get me wrong. While there are a lot of very dedicated patriotic individuals in the Army, there are some who just regret that they didnt get a more open hand to go on a looting rampage like those in the Police forces and IAS; and thus go overboard stealing everytime they can.

Whether it is someone stealing goats, there are those in the ASC who are the most famous for supplying our soldiers with junk just for a few pieces of silver.

Such a shame!

Goyat saheb aap jo kahte hein vahi theek hai!
    Iss personal comment se agar aapko thes pahoonchi ho to maaf kar dena!

Cheers!
    Last edited by spdeshwal; September 21st, 2008 at 06:30 PM.

That is Expected from some one who does not know the truth

1. A PERFECT BLAME GAME ....TO ALL ORGANISATIONS..

3. DIVERTING THE TOPICS...making sentimental statement in last lines...

And FINALLY........

I don't understand why you feel offended.....but that's obvious...i can understand..

cheers
    Dear Satinder,

1. I don't see the word "Some" instead I do see the word "Such", well I am educated in a village, so may be don't know the difference.

2. Second thing you used the sentence and I quote

" I don't understand why you feel offended.....but that's obvious...i can understand.."

Well I did not understand, May be it is lack of education on my part. Could you please explain in layman's language so that our brothers who are not as well educated as you are, may also understand.

3. Thirdly you talked about "Retired Officers" telling you Gapps. We would like to know more about that too.

4. Fourthly, the person who informed you about the service in RR without even a soldier knowing how to use a rifle or fire a bullet, we may like to know his/her credentials. May be he / she might be in the department of personnel in the military or may be a trainer for people being posted to RR.

5. You also mentioned that and I quote

"Aur yahan retire hone ke baad apni bahaduri ki gappe matre hain:thappad, jinhone kabhi bandookh dhang se chalani nahi seekhi...jo fauz ki training + do saal RR (in insurgency area's) kaatne ke baad..

How about volunteering for similar or same "Aisho Araam" that you are talking about.

There is nothing being sentimental here. Soldier do not serve the nation to get approval from some.

And regarding Sixth Pay Commission! What about it? Is it not the right of these soldiers to get what they truely deserve. Actually, they had been stupid for not asking for more over past 60 years and accepting whatever the government gave them for their services. Had they asked for it, people like you would not have doubted their national service and commitment to their profession.

I have no intention to defend any officer who is dishonest. But it is hard to read comments about the profession of a soldier from with derogatory remarks on entire organization from some one who probably has no idea about the rigrous of the soldier's job.

And finally, this might be a joke for you to comment on a large organization and say "Cheers", but not for them who had given their life time serving in sub zero temperatures, while the nation slept in comforts of their home. We don't ask for any compensation, but the least one deserve is the type of comments you have made for the entire organization.

I can tell you numerous stories, of corrupt officers, including their names ir-respective of the organization they represent. To me dishonesty is just dishonesty, whether it was for a penny, a bottle of rum, a goat or for millions of rupees. We need to weed out corruption from every where. The good idea would be to ask one simple question to those who are telling the stories of dishonesty of others: "Sir, can you tell me the story as to how did you get assests that you have" so that it encourages me to work hard to achieve the same. (specially, if they happen to have assets more than their known source of income).

I have just pasted your post below.

Thanks for your comments and educating people about the services of a soldier in RR.

Col (Retd) Virendra Tavathia

"A person should not be judged by the nature of his/her job, but the manner in which he/she does that".

We all have heared of various kinds of scandals in Armed Forces

Liquior, Fake Encounter killings, boforce, sex scandals, petrol, diesel...kuch aisi cheez nahi chhodte jis se apni jeb na bhar sakein...

yahan tak ki .....ration bhi bech khaa jate hain kuch deshbhakt....aata, chinni, kerosene....

One of My uncle is Senior Audit Officer,...he always used to tell such masaledaar ghorala's that prevails in our defence forces...with top brass officers....he used to even share the Names of such great officers..
    even the Engine Coolant that is used in Radiators......

But this is the HEIGHT of such stupid acts..

rrre tanne aur kimme nahi paya to ....gaam ala ki bakri beech di....:thappad:tamatar:tamatar:tamatar:D:p

Dear Satinder,
    every organization is filled from the common public and person like you and me r there in every org (public ad private both). yr comment was not specific to particular offr. u just read again yr above post. what do u want to tell. The inside story of Indian Army as told by yr uncle. I m in Army and i know the functioning of Audit Deptt too. No deptt is clean as on date including private secter. i dont know about yr field. But u r trying to potrait the image of Army in wrong way. The image of Army can not be defined by the image of few offrs / subordinates as u r trying. these things r there every where including yr deptt.
    The never-ending task : Self Improvement

Omg...

Dear Satinder,

1. I don't see the word "Some" instead I do see the word "Such", well I am educated in a village, so may be don't know the difference.

2. Second thing you used the sentence and I quote

" I don't understand why you feel offended.....but that's obvious...i can understand.."

Well I did not understand, May be it is lack of education on my part. Could you please explain in layman's language so that our brothers who are not as well educated as you are, may also understand.

3. Thirdly you talked about "Retired Officers" telling you Gapps. We would like to know more about that too.

4. Fourthly, the person who informed you about the service in RR without even a soldier knowing how to use a rifle or fire a bullet, we may like to know his/her credentials. May be he / she might be in the department of personnel in the military or may be a trainer for people being posted to RR.

5. You also mentioned that and I quote

"Aur yahan retire hone ke baad apni bahaduri ki gappe matre hain:thappad, jinhone kabhi bandookh dhang se chalani nahi seekhi...jo fauz ki training + do saal RR (in insurgency area's) kaatne ke baad..

How about volunteering for similar or same "Aisho Araam" that you are talking about.

There is nothing being sentimental here. Soldier do not serve the nation to get approval from some.

And regarding Sixth Pay Commission! What about it? Is it not the right of these soldiers to get what they truely deserve. Actually, they had been stupid for not asking for more over past 60 years and accepting whatever the government gave them for their services. Had they asked for it, people like you would not have doubted their national service and commitment to their profession.

I have no intention to defend any officer who is dishonest. But it is hard to read comments about the profession of a soldier from with derogatory remarks on entire organization from some one who probably has no idea about the rigrous of the soldier's job.

And finally, this might be a joke for you to comment on a large organization and say "Cheers", but not for them who had given their life time serving in sub zero temperatures, while the nation slept in comforts of their home. We don't ask for any compensation, but the least one deserve is the type of comments you have made for the entire organization.

I can tell you numerous stories, of corrupt officers, including their names ir-respective of the organization they represent. To me dishonesty is just dishonesty, whether it was for a penny, a bottle of rum, a goat or for millions of rupees. We need to weed out corruption from every where. The good idea would be to ask one simple question to those who are telling the stories of dishonesty of others: "Sir, can you tell me the story as to how did you get assests that you have" so that it encourages me to work hard to achieve the same. (specially, if they happen to have assets more than their known source of income).

I have just pasted your post below.

Thanks for your comments and educating people about the services of a soldier in RR.
    Ohh my god....

SAME THINGS GETTING REPEATED OVER AGAIN....

1. Blame Game...
    2. Defending the shameful act...
    3. Diverting & diluting the topic...
    4. Misinterpretation of facts..and giving out sentimental statements unnecessarily N number of times....Every individual is important..the one's who are paying hefty taxes (to pay off such scandals) deserves the right to laugh on it...

4. I have not blamed the ENTIRE ORGAINSATION...(you're un necessarily making it an issue...go and please please and please..again reread my post (i have not edited a single word)...despite wasting time for replying..i have used SOME OFFICERS...SUCH OFFICERS...)

You might have read my previous posts also...i've always appriciated the great job done by the soldiers n officers guarding us....you can REVISIT that "WHY DO I STILL SERVE THE ARMY" again...(i have not even edited my single word there TOO)

And YOU ALSO KNOW the kind of B*** S*** OFFICERS i am targetting....so please don't get offended NEXT TIME.....

So please please and please don't BEFOOL the readers of the thread...that i'm unpatriotic or i'm blaming the ENTIRE ORGANISATION...or any such statements for the public sympathy...

Thanks n Cheers..

I see lot of ill informed comments about Defence forces, I can also join but will not .

Brig lakshman Singh

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

Till When we will see and read these kind of things?

In my another request to the Moderators , I dearly request you to pitch in when there are clear signs of personal t argetting and trying and make others look silly while the inherent reason is the offense that was gulped in some other thread.

I condemn the use of pointers to other threads and picking specific people!

Have said it time and again that JL is not a news site where every piece of news is posted! Lots of hue and cry on Birthday threads , while nothing on copy paste of news articles ? Jokes? Double Standards are bad in long run!!!

===========

On topic: Tell me an organisation where there is not corruption. In this highly connected , globalised world , where are generalisations? ( other than saying that all financials are bad right now).
    What is the fuss about generalising things and targetting an organisation? Clear example of personal targets!
    And in any case , what is to gain in targeting the armed forces or for that matter a particular oganisation and/or caste and/or country and/or caste!

Grow up people!

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

Wink

Ohh my god....

SAME THINGS GETTING REPEATED OVER AGAIN....

1. Blame Game...
    2. Defending the shameful act...
    3. Diverting & diluting the topic...
    4. Misinterpretation of facts..and giving out sentimental statements unnecessarily N number of times....Every individual is important..the one's who are paying hefty taxes (to pay off such scandals) deserves the right to laugh on it...

4. I have not blamed the ENTIRE ORGAINSATION...(you're un necessarily making it an issue...go and please please and please..again reread my post (i have not edited a single word)...despite wasting time for replying..i have used SOME OFFICERS...SUCH OFFICERS...)

You might have read my previous posts also...i've always appriciated the great job done by the soldiers n officers guarding us....you can REVISIT that "WHY DO I STILL SERVE THE ARMY" again...(i have not even edited my single word there TOO)

And YOU ALSO KNOW the kind of B*** S*** OFFICERS i am targetting....so please don't get offended NEXT TIME.....

So please please and please don't BEFOOL the readers of the thread...that i'm unpatriotic or i'm blaming the ENTIRE ORGANISATION...or any such statements for the public sympathy...

Thanks n Cheers..
    Tamasha jaarie rakho bhai. Logoon ko uskaate raho. Aag lagaate raho. Aapke Saath kuch personally hua hae kya, armed forces ke memeberoon ne kiya kya kuch? Kuch real specific example doo.
    Last edited by amans; September 22nd, 2008 at 01:07 AM.