Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Most Demanding technology in IT sector (Views)

Arrow Most Demanding technology in IT sector (Views)

Lets discuss about most Demanding technology in IT sector in term of carrier prospective also share their institutes where ppl can get training on that to give a new direction to their carrier.

I'll recommend
    • SAP
    • Oracle,
    • Embedded
    Share your views...........

--- As for $ per hour, I would say
    SAP
    Data Warehouse
    Oracle DBA
    WAS Admin etc

--- As for More jobs
    Java, Hibernate, Spring
    .net etc
    Oracle Developer
    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent..."

Moss

I would say it is : MOSS - Microsoft Office Sharepoint Server. This technology offers a massive package.

SAP is the most demanded technology at this point of time
    Then its Oracle Apps
    Plant one tree atleast
    and pls save water and electricity

Post highly paid SAS

Besides SAP the Business analytic tool SAS is also in high demand and very highly paid. People in Datawarehousing domain can easily make a transition to SAS.Banking and Finance sector offer very high salary to SAS experienced people.More over SAS doesnot requires you to hard code everything as in .net or JAVA.

One can take SAS courses from private certified insitutions but like SAP courses it too requires big investment.

Quote Originally Posted by nishantrathi82 View Post
    SAP is the most demanded technology at this point of time
    Then its Oracle Apps

How about categorizing as per
    1. Compensation
    2. Initial investment (Time, effort and money is needed)
    3. How easier is to get in the stream for new people

I would say as per the 2rd criteria, for any graduate(BA, BCom) it is very easy to get in Java and related technologies.
    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent..."

Quote Originally Posted by rsdalal View Post
    How about categorizing as per
    1. Compensation
    2. Initial investment (Time, effort and money is needed)
    3. How easier is to get in the stream for new people

I would say as per the 2rd criteria, for any graduate(BA, BCom) it is very easy to get in Java and related technologies.

Dear there is nothing called free so for Salary that purely depends on ur hard work and skills but yaa still u can get good salary in SAP, SAS, Oracle Apps.
    About initial investment in SAP u need to invest around 2-3 lacs not sure about SAS.
    Plant one tree atleast

hi tejveer, how much we should invest on SAS initially? can u suggest any training institute in NCR region.
    Be Simple and Be a Sample for others

Quote Originally Posted by siwach2767 View Post
    hi tejveer, how much we should invest on SAS initially? can u suggest any training institute in NCR region.

Dear i m not sure about the investment but can provide you the names of some institutes in NCR like Webcom(delhi), Ducat(Noida).
    Plant one tree atleast

thanks nishant could u plz provide me the full address or website of these institutes.
    Be Simple and Be a Sample for others

thanks nishant could u plz provide me the full address or website of these institutes.
    Dear i m not very much sure u can search by name at google but i think webcom is in SouthX and Ducat is in Sec. 16 but please confirm it.
    Plant one tree atleast

hiiiii.............whats the scope in s/w developement..........

I have heard somewhere dat IT industry dont take Java freshers...is it true...

Quote Originally Posted by anuchhikara View Post

Its not like that anu but now a days as we all know market is bit low so its hard to get in Java otherwise Java is always in demand so good luck waise bhi u have lot of time Anu in complete ur studies
    Plant one tree atleast

Its not like that anu but now a days as we all know market is bit low so its hard to get in Java otherwise Java is always in demand so good luck waise bhi u have lot of time Anu in complete ur studies
    okay........thanx nishant....but IT slump kab katam hoga.......kade marii java dhri ki dhari rah ja.......

Quote Originally Posted by anuchhikara View Post

Its not true ... all bullshit ... jisme talent hai aur really jaante hai subject ke baare mein woh abhi bhi welcome hai aur hamesha rahenge ... in my company and few other organizations(thru frnds came to knw) also every monday, wednesday atleast 30-50 ppl join every week(but they include experienced and bfreshers both)

But its no as easy as it was couple of yrs back ... ki koi bhi ghonchu chip gaya .. so be well prepared for that.

Quote Originally Posted by dkumars View Post
    Its not true ... all bullshit ... jisme talent hai aur really jaante hai subject ke baare mein woh abhi bhi welcome hai aur hamesha rahenge ... in my company and few other organizations(thru frnds came to knw) also every monday, wednesday atleast 30-50 ppl join every week(but they include experienced and bfreshers both)

But its no as easy as it was couple of yrs back ... ki koi bhi ghonchu chip gaya .. so be well prepared for that.
    Very True...........
    Plant one tree atleast

SAP
    data warehousing
    Er. sudhesh bola
    Keep Believing in Yourself and Your Dreams

Anybody know about any institute for VLSI design , some embedded software or TIBACO course.. Which gives worthfull training?

In which technologies ppl are getting quick entry in IT sector with good package.

Quote Originally Posted by goyatparmod View Post
    Anybody know about any institute for VLSI design , some embedded software or TIBACO course.. Which gives worthfull training?

In which technologies ppl are getting quick entry in IT sector with good package.
    Quick entry with good packages then its SAP, Oracle apps, SAS but still u need to work hard as live every where.
    Plant one tree atleast

The average investmant in SAS is around 1.5-2.0 L .SAS includes various levels of certification.
    Siwach i dnt have info abt private institutes in NCR.I know a few in mumbai and Banglore. If you are still in college then i would suggest that forget abt certifications and demanding techs and just prepare for
    On-campus/Off-campus placements.Its the easiest and best way to gain entry in to IT industry. LAter on its a Big fight to get job.

Dear i m not sure about the investment but can provide you the names of some institutes in NCR like Webcom(delhi), Ducat(Noida).