Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Fitness ideas..........keeps urself fit

Fitness ideas..........keeps urself fit

please dont run along with road

1. Do a variety of activities you enjoy. And remember, there's no rule that says you have to go to a gym or buy equipment.
    "We've shifted our perceptions from regimented exercise to physical activity," says Klein, assistant professor of exercise, sports and leisure studies, and director of gerontology at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
    Having a variety of activities -- weight lifting, walking, running, tennis, cycling, aerobics classes -- will ensure that you can do something regardless of the weather or time of day.
    2. Commit to another person. "The social aspect of exercise is important for me," says Wanda Stevens, a stay-at-home mom in Austin, Texas. "I'll let myself off, but if I've agreed to walk with a friend after dinner, I won't let them down."
    She is six weeks into an exercise program, thanks in part to her husband's support. Roy Stevens, who works as a management consultant, has become her "in-house personal trainer." They work out together every morning, doing a combination of aerobics, strength training, Tae Bo, and stretching. If he's out of town, he gives her a wake-up call, and she takes the dog for a walk.

aaj kal wight problem bhut aa rhi gane mote ho je hai sab

1. Evaluate your eating habits. Are you eating late at night, nibbling while cooking, finishing the kids' meals? Take a look around, and it will be easy to identify a few behaviors you can change that will add up to big calorie savings.
    2. If you fail to plan, plan to fail. You need a strategy for your meals and snacks. Pack healthful snacks for the times of day that you know you are typically hungry and can easily stray from your eating plan.
    3. Always shop with a full belly. It's a recipe for disaster to go into the grocery store when you are hungry. Shop from a prepared list so impulse buying is kept to a minimum. Eating right starts with stocking healthy food in your pantry and refrigerator.
    4. Eat regular meals. Figure out the frequency of your meals that works best in your life and stick to it. Regular meals help prevent bingeing.
    5. Eat your food sitting down at a table, and from a plate. Food eaten out of packages and while standing is forgettable. You can wind up eating lots more than if you sit down and consciously enjoy your meals.
    6. Serve food onto individual plates, and leave the extras back at the stove. Bowls of food on the table beg to be eaten, and it takes incredible will power not to dig in for seconds. Remember, it takes about 20 minutes for your mind to get the signal from your belly that you are full.
    7. Eat slowly, chew every bite, and savor the taste of the food. Try resting your fork between bites and drinking plenty of water with your meals.
    8. Don't eat after dinner. This is where lots of folks pack on the extra pounds. If you are hungry, try satisfying your urge with a non-caloric beverage or a piece of hard candy. Brushing your teeth after dinner helps reduce the temptation to eat again.
    9. If you snack during the day, treat the snack like a mini-meal. The most nutritious snacks contain complex carbohydrates and a small amount of protein and fat.
    10. Start your day with breakfast. It is the most important meal of the day. After a long night's rest, your body needs the fuel to get your metabolism going and give you energy for the rest of the day.

thanku dear friend
    manjeet malik
    fitness group

Manjit though you have posted good information but it might have been already read by most members. It'll be great if you can post some exercises about how to increase stamina
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky0036 View Post
    1. Evaluate your eating habits. Are you eating late at night, nibbling while cooking, finishing the kids' meals? Take a look around, and it will be easy to identify a few behaviors you can change that will add up to big calorie savings.
    2. If you fail to plan, plan to fail. You need a strategy for your meals and snacks. Pack healthful snacks for the times of day that you know you are typically hungry and can easily stray from your eating plan.
    3. Always shop with a full belly. It's a recipe for disaster to go into the grocery store when you are hungry. Shop from a prepared list so impulse buying is kept to a minimum. Eating right starts with stocking healthy food in your pantry and refrigerator.
    4. Eat regular meals. Figure out the frequency of your meals that works best in your life and stick to it. Regular meals help prevent bingeing.
    5. Eat your food sitting down at a table, and from a plate. Food eaten out of packages and while standing is forgettable. You can wind up eating lots more than if you sit down and consciously enjoy your meals.
    6. Serve food onto individual plates, and leave the extras back at the stove. Bowls of food on the table beg to be eaten, and it takes incredible will power not to dig in for seconds. Remember, it takes about 20 minutes for your mind to get the signal from your belly that you are full.
    7. Eat slowly, chew every bite, and savor the taste of the food. Try resting your fork between bites and drinking plenty of water with your meals.
    8. Don't eat after dinner. This is where lots of folks pack on the extra pounds. If you are hungry, try satisfying your urge with a non-caloric beverage or a piece of hard candy. Brushing your teeth after dinner helps reduce the temptation to eat again.
    9. If you snack during the day, treat the snack like a mini-meal. The most nutritious snacks contain complex carbohydrates and a small amount of protein and fat.
    10. Start your day with breakfast. It is the most important meal of the day. After a long night's rest, your body needs the fuel to get your metabolism going and give you energy for the rest of the day.

thanku dear friend
    manjeet malik
    fitness group
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

most importants tips to increas stamina power

1. Every athlete should have a baseline medical screen from which to work. Overtraining, illness, and stress can all affect performance. Fatigue sets in, and injuries may result. If you are over 40 and beginning an exercise program, make sure you get that physical
    2. Frequency, intensity, and time/duration are the components of a safe, effective exercise program. Mess up any of these, and you risk injury. Experts agree on a few basics: three or more workouts a week, at a heart rate not exceeding 60 to 80 percent of your maximum heart rate, for 20 minutes or longer. Even moderate exercise works to increase stamina.
    3. Know your limitations. If you are overweight and out of shape, you will need to lose weight as you shape up. Over age 40? Don't try to run the marathon in two hours. Asthmatic? Don't try to run through an attack. Whatever your health problem, work with it, not against it. Stay in touch with your doctor and/or trainer.
    4.If you select activities you enjoy, you will increase your chances of sticking with them long enough to get in shape and feel good. Don't take up running if you hate it; there are other ways to get in shape.

if we want to increas our stamina

if we want to increase our stamina we have to do more work..........
    like u can run,walk,playing some games many more activities

mostly our food also plays a gr8 role for our stamina
    and one more things
    be careful
    as well as a great way to avoid injury

okye main aapko sabko food ke baare main b bata hi deta hu
    1.....Rice - Great source of energy, protein, fiber and B-vitamins, a versatile food that is cheap and easy to feed an entire family. Great thing about rice is that it fills you up quick and gives you energy stamina, make sure you eat the unprocessed rice (brown rice) because it is healthier

2.....wheat- Great alternative to rice because of its reputation for being “warming and drying,” best time to eat for energy is during the winter. Buckwheat is rich in flavonoids which acts like antioxidants to help protect your body against diseases. Eating buckwheat on a regular basis helps maintain blood flow and may reduce the risk of future heart diseases.

3...Oats - Great for energy stamina because it contains high level of protein and is rich in iron, soluble fiber, calcium, potassium and B-vitamins. Eating whole oats regularly may help reduce the risk of coronary heart disease by lowering your blood cholesterol. Oats also may help treat depression, nervous disorder and anxiety by having the ability to soothe tired nerves.

we can say that our climates also effect our stamina

jasie ham sab dhekte hai mountain main rhane wale loga ka stamina bhut jayda hai
    coz they get easly fresh air and doing some hard working

football is game of stamina

thnku .........

Smile .

Sunitaji,

Daud lagaya karo tadki tadak,

Quote Originally Posted by sunitahooda View Post
    Manjit though you have posted good information but it might have been already read by most members. It'll be great if you can post some exercises about how to increase stamina
    Ajay Verma

haanji bhaisahab... subeh subeh daud ya jogging karne se best kuch nahi.
    Par ek problem hai... subeh subeh ki thandak me kutte paache padh jaaya kare :D:D!!
    ek be paad liya hota main...
    Quote Originally Posted by ajayverma1973 View Post

Sunitaji,

Last edited by sumitsehrawat; February 6th, 2009 at 06:18 PM.

Ajay Ji i already go on walk for 7kms and running for 1 km and same in the evening. I guess thats more than enough but some how i want to increase the running and decrease the walk so that i can save some time but dont have the stamina to run more than a kilometer thats wh i asked that questionApart from that i dont believe in being SLIM i want to be HEALTHY and FITits not too much to ask from my iwnself

Sunitaji,

stamina ke lie slim hona jaruri hai
    coz
    jitna havye wight hota hai utni jayda power lagti hai her chiz main

if u r slim u can ur power

or kisne kha hai ki milk stamina deta hai

milk is only power full
    but it does not increase our stamina

if u want to increses ur stamina u have to take some extra like honey..

deshi bas main khe sakte hai itni mhannt karni padegi ki hamhare saans marne lag je

Ajay Bhaisaab, subah suabh daudte samay sadak pe bhi dhyaan rakh liyo, ghanne 'Mendak' aa lenge nayi to pero tale, kade jeev hathya ho jaayae aapse ! :p:D
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

JIT bhai saab sadko pe kabi bhi runing or wali nhi karna chiye

uske bhut bure natize hai bhai

kis garden ya ground me ye sab karo

sadak pe karne se tabiyat karab hoti theek nhi bhai

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Yes bahut achi salaah hai bhaisaab aapki !!
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky0036 View Post
    sadko pe kabi bhi runing or wali nhi karna chiye .....uske bhut bure natize hai bhai
    kis garden ya ground me ye sab karo....sadak pe karne se tabiyat karab hoti theek nhi bhai
    Last edited by anilsangwan; February 7th, 2009 at 06:21 PM.

Smile

Bhai thanks for your good information...Par muze lagta hai ki hame sab ko pata hai specialy jaats ko ki daudna sabse aachi exercise hai...par fir bhi ham deiting , oter exercises etc...etc...par time waste karet rahege. Dauda to hamse jata nahi hai..kyonki stamina nahi hai, par jab daudo ge tabhi to stamina bade ga...roj pehle se zyada dodne ki koshis karo..aur,,take dry fruits like , badam etc...jab boby mein takat hoti hai na to stamina aapne aap aajata hai....

:tamatar:boxing" Live Every Day As If It Was Your Last, And One Day You Will Be Right!"
    .................¤ॐ¤..............
    :p"लोड करके राईफल, जब जीप पे सवार होते...
    बाऩध साफा जब गाबरू तयार होते....
    देखती है दुनिया छत पर चढके....
    और कहते ......
    काश हम भी जाट होते........

bhai saab jasie ki ham sab jante hai road pe kitna dua or gas hoti hai

morning time main todi kam hoti hai per hoti to hai

jab ham runing karte ya walk karte ho to jaldi jaldi saans lete hai

jiske karne wo sab hamhare body main aa jati hai

heart ki bimario ka sabse bada karan yhi hota hai

walk or runing asi jagha karo jha koi river ho ya garden ho

This reply is closest to a realistic reply....But Vivek dryfruits mein calories aur fats itne hotey hian ke khane ka mann hi nahi karta( chahte huay bi)
    Quote Originally Posted by vivektaliyan View Post
    Bhai thanks for your good information...Par muze lagta hai ki hame sab ko pata hai specialy jaats ko ki daudna sabse aachi exercise hai...par fir bhi ham deiting , oter exercises etc...etc...par time waste karet rahege. Dauda to hamse jata nahi hai..kyonki stamina nahi hai, par jab daudo ge tabhi to stamina bade ga...roj pehle se zyada dodne ki koshis karo..aur,,take dry fruits like , badam etc...jab boby mein takat hoti hai na to stamina aapne aap aajata hai....

Ye daudd scooter pe lagani theek rahegi kya? i think "CAMEL" will be a far better option....usme jogging jaisi feeling aayegi

Sunitaji,

Mahange bhi bhot ghane ho se,,,,,,aap Chane khao paani mein bheye hod,,,,,and also eat season's fruit they are the best, rather than getting after only apples and oranges,,,,,season's fruits are best,,,,,,,peel-potan are also good for health and same is the case with peel:D

Quote Originally Posted by sunitahooda View Post
    This reply is closest to a realistic reply....But Vivek dryfruits mein calories aur fats itne hotey hian ke khane ka mann hi nahi karta( chahte huay bi)

Quote Originally Posted by sachinb View Post
    Mahange bhi bhot ghane ho se,,,,,,aap Chane khao paani mein bheye hod,,,,,and also eat season's fruit they are the best, rather than getting after only apples and oranges,,,,,season's fruits are best,,,,,,,peel-potan are also good for health and same is the case with peel:D

Bhai u r rigth but dry fruits give extra energy then any other things...like seasonal fruits or vegitable. I am not saying that don't eat seasonal fruits and vegitables.
    :tamatar:boxing" Live Every Day As If It Was Your Last, And One Day You Will Be Right!"
    .................¤ॐ¤..............
    :p"लोड करके राईफल, जब जीप पे सवार होते...
    बाऩध साफा जब गाबरू तयार होते....
    देखती है दुनिया छत पर चढके....
    और कहते ......
    काश हम भी जाट होते........

Vivek Bhai I think horsegramm can give lot of energy, one can put them in water and in the morning if that is eaten with sprouts i think it will beat any thing,,,,,,Bhai isko gareeb aadmi ka badaam bhi kaha jaata hai,,,,aur Ghode ko bhi khilaaya jaata hain,,,,kyonki iske andar aseem taakat hoti hai

Quote Originally Posted by vivektaliyan View Post
    Bhai u r rigth but dry fruits give extra energy then any other things...like seasonal fruits or vegitable. I am not saying that don't eat seasonal fruits and vegitables.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by sachinb View Post
    ,,,,,,,peel-potan are also good for health and same is the case with peel:D
    Ballu...sachi mein Kasooot khaati-meethi howein sein Peel-Pottan

One more seasonal and desi Phroot is "Golliya Beir"... Jhaaddi aala