Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: how to make hair shiny

Arrow how to make hair shiny

please anyone can help me
    i want to know how i can make my hair shiny and funky style

Smooth hair is shiny and healthy

please......................

Bhai Bura na maniye...par tere sir pe baal to maze kahi chamke na...

Kisi aur ki liya puch raha ke...:D:D:D

:rock:rock:rock
    :tamatar:boxing" Live Every Day As If It Was Your Last, And One Day You Will Be Right!"
    .................¤ॐ¤..............
    :p"लोड करके राईफल, जब जीप पे सवार होते...
    बाऩध साफा जब गाबरू तयार होते....
    देखती है दुनिया छत पर चढके....
    और कहते ......
    काश हम भी जाट होते........

Wash hair with reetha/amla/shikakayi mixed equally and crushed, take 2 teaspoon, soak it over night and boil, let it cool, strain the mixture, rinse with this water and wash. Twice a week gives you black/think/shining hair, trusted formula. None of the shampoos can be as good as this. Apply oil minimum twice a week.

Also tell me is your virgin hair? means ever color treated? or got any other treatment done? Hair color/ hair re-bonding or straightening have very harmful chemicals, so must be avoided. Don't use very hot hair drier, it damages the natural hair oil, leaving the scalp dry and causes major hair fall If you use egg, then apply a mashed egg on scalp, leave for about 20-30 mnts and wash. Use henna for extra shine.
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky0036 View Post

I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

sunita ji i had healthy hair bt now coz of color treated, hair re-bonding,straightening and by couse of many treatment

ab in sabse hair bilkul alag se ho gye hai i like funky style

aapka idea dhekta hu kya rang leke ata hai
    Quote Originally Posted by sunitahooda View Post
    Wash hair with reetha/amla/shikakayi mixed equally and crushed, take 2 teaspoon, soak it over night and boil, let it cool, strain the mixture, rinse with this water and wash. Twice a week gives you black/think/shining hair, trusted formula. None of the shampoos can be as good as this. Apply oil minimum twice a week.

Also tell me is your virgin hair? means ever color treated? or got any other treatment done? Hair color/ hair re-bonding or straightening have very harmful chemicals, so must be avoided. Don't use very hot hair drier, it damages the natural hair oil, leaving the scalp dry and causes major hair fall If you use egg, then apply a mashed egg on scalp, leave for about 20-30 mnts and wash. Use henna for extra shine.

Sunita ji , aapko to harr cheej ka gyaan se :D . che to Gyaanji Zail Singh huve the ya fer aap :rock

lemon juice mixed with dahi......makes hair so shiny instantly.apply on hair and wash with warmwater and use a little bit shampoo to ward of odor of dahi.......nahi to hair to silkki ho jaange par chorri durr bhaaj jaagi rocky:D
    " If the loser keeps his smile........
    Then the winner will loose the thrill of the victory.......
    Attitude make the difference......"

Arrow

didi ji ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha muje hair shiny karne hai

aapne liye
    na kis ladkiyo ki vaja se
    waise ji goo idea thanku so much didi g
    Quote Originally Posted by ritu View Post
    lemon juice mixed with dahi......makes hair so shiny instantly.apply on hair and wash with warmwater and use a little bit shampoo to ward of odor of dahi.......nahi to hair to silkki ho jaange par chorri durr bhaaj jaagi rocky:D

In addition to Sunita and Ritu's response......alchohol also makes hair shiny.....you can use the expired one to wash the hair

okey ji thnx
    Quote Originally Posted by choudharyneelam View Post
    In addition to Sunita and Ritu's response......alchohol also makes hair shiny.....you can use the expired one to wash the hair

Use Beer or Vinegar as a Conditioner ..

Quote Originally Posted by choudharyneelam View Post
    “Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.”

Best Regards,
    Maniisha

accha ji beer ko tho aaj kal main haat bhi nhi lagta
    Quote Originally Posted by Maniisha View Post
    Use Beer or Vinegar as a Conditioner ..

itna haanga yu khaan peen me la lega to nuey na shine aa jagi ...:p
    I dont have personality,i am mere statistics.I used to be "downtoearth". Now this is my present name. Do i possess a name, a face ,an individuality ?:rolleyes:

khaan peen ke kami sa bhai
    theek thak tho hu main bhai saab
    Quote Originally Posted by downtoearth View Post
    itna haanga yu khaan peen me la lega to nuey na shine aa jagi ...:p

Bhai Rocky, Paani bhi nahi lagega aur paise bhi nahi..Alcohol jaise cheez se bhi door ...Ek dum Kudrati Nuskha..Mai to use karta nahi lekin suna bahut hai...Katdu dhorre Chabwa lo..Shiny ke saath, Curly ka bhi package saath mein de dega aur Jhagud bhi ek dum desi..Katti Gaam sa gal jaga aur sir ke kitanuo se bhi mukti..
    Last edited by Samarkadian; April 5th, 2009 at 11:16 PM.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

khaan peen ke kami sa bhai
    theek thak tho hu main bhai saab
    :D
    haha mazak ki baat hai:p:p
    I dont have personality,i am mere statistics.I used to be "downtoearth". Now this is my present name. Do i possess a name, a face ,an individuality ?:rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    Bhai Rocky, Paani bhi nahi lagega aur paise bhi nahi..Alcohol jaise cheez se bhi door ...Ek dum Kudrati Nuskha..Mai to use karta nahi lekin suna bahut hai...Katdu dhorre Chabwa lo..Shiny ke saath, Curly ka bhi package saath mein de dega aur Jhagud bhi ek dum desi..Katti Gaam sa gal jaga aur sir ke kitanuo se bhi mukti..
    aisey time per natural nuskhey hi kaam aatey hain....:p..katda trim bhi kar deta hooga...:p:D

:rock

Bathuwa ubal ke paani alag kar de

Bathuwe ka raita bana liyo aur pani se sir dho liye:rock.Raita kha liye kade tantri mein khinda le.

Seet(lassi) se sir dhone se bhi baal badhiya ho jate hain.
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

ek dam badia trika sa bhai yu tho waise aap ek baar aapne aap ke azma tho lete
    Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post

yo tho bhai frist time suna hai maine ki asia bhi ho sakta well ye bathuwa kha milega sabzi mandi main mil jata hoga na
    bhai
    Quote Originally Posted by rakeshsehrawat View Post
    :rock

Bathuwa ubal ke paani alag kar de

Bathuwe ka raita bana liyo aur pani se sir dho liye:rock.Raita kha liye kade tantri mein khinda le.

Seet(lassi) se sir dhone se bhi baal badhiya ho jate hain.

Bhai Roj Naha sabte pehle to :p
    Aur bhai agar Bike chalata hai to mushkil hai Helmate se baaaal kaharab hoote hain
    Plant one tree atleast
    and pls save water and electricity