Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 10 yrs of kargil

10 yrs of kargil

Today is the day when our indian army conquered TIGER HILLS and lead the base of kargil vijay..........Captain Saurabh Kalia of Jat Regiment was the hero of this conquest who lost his life in this operation. He was kidnapped by pakistan's army with other 4 army men n after kargil war was over their dead bodies were returned to india, n was saying the stories of brutal torucher by pakistan army on their bodies.all their body joints were broken,their faces were cut n eyes were damaged.......
    I truly SALUTE the heroism of the 22yr old REAL HERO-CAPTAIN SAURABH KALIA N HIS FELLOW ARMYMEN.
    i really want to say
    A MERE WATAN KE LOGO JARA ANKH MEIN BHAR LO PANI........
    JO SAHEED HUE HAIN UNKI JARA YAAD KARO KURBANI...........

good going seema ji aap n bhout achaa kaam kiya kuch bhai to kargill n bhull hi gaye honge

jai javan jai kissan
    I always learn from the mistake of others, who take my advice !!!
    "राणा का ठीकाना .......ठेका र थाना".

Quote Originally Posted by malikseema View Post
    Today is the day when our indian army conquered TIGER HILLS and lead the base of kargil vijay..........Captain Saurabh Kalia of Jat Regiment was the hero of this conquest who lost his life in this operation. He was kidnapped by pakistan's army with other 4 army men n after kargil war was over their dead bodies were returned to india, n was saying the stories of brutal torucher by pakistan army on their bodies.all their body joints were broken,their faces were cut n eyes were damaged.......
    I truly SALUTE the heroism of the 22yr old REAL HERO-CAPTAIN SAURABH KALIA N HIS FELLOW ARMYMEN.
    i really want to say
    JO SAHEED HUE HAIN UNKI JARA YAAD KARO KURBANI...........

:rockseema ji i also salute this day and all of that heroes :rock
    ...............because our indian army is like a rock............................
    JO SAHEED HUE HAIN UNKI JARA YAAD KARO KURBANI..........

A MERE WATAN KE LOGO,suno aj ke 9jawano ki kahani.....
    ma ki sewa khatir, bhartiyo me bhid dikhe diwani........
    log rahe jate yunhi dikhte,ma bhi dikhe kuch anjani ..........
    bharti hong ,bharti hong bas yahi soch..................log kat dete sari jawani
    ............. yahi hai ek anjani bhid ki kahani ............................
    Last edited by ajit2009; July 4th, 2009 at 09:57 AM.
    PRACTISE MAKES A MAN PERFECT
    AJIT DALAL

Seema ji, thanks a lot for reminding us our Great heros and their victory. Great start..... keep posting....
    A PROUD JAT

Capt. Saurabh Kalia laid down his life in Kargil war at the prime age of 22; serving for a very short period of less than 5 months.destiny played a cruel joke on Capt. Sarabh Kalia — great believer in LORD BAJRANG BALI (HANUMAN JI) — and incidentally he got captured at the BAJRANG POST and laid down his life in the "OPERATION VIJAY’ .Capt. Kalia along with Sq Ldr Ahuja and four others fought the real battle of Kargil unarmed for 22 days undergoing the worst kind of physical torture known in post-war Indian Military History

i salute this heroic and selfless son of bharat maa

jai hind....
    साधू सा आलाप कर लेता हूँ ,
    मंदिर जाकर जाप भी कर लेता हूँ ..
    मानव से देव ना बन जाऊं कहीं,,,,
    बस यही सोचकर थोडा सा पाप भी कर लेता हूँ :rock:rock

Thumbs up

Salutations to the people like Capt. Saurabh Kaliya and Major Sandeep UnniKrishanan (Martyr NSG commando in Mumbai attacks) for their bravery and super sacrifice. And so is to so many unsung and unknown heroes who were/are silently but firmly serving our motherland and people…

They are real heros… above any caste or creed!!

My heartfelt solace to the parents of these martyrs.
    Good health is heaven.

Thumbs up

In memory of Vijay Divas,26th July, Let us bow our heads to the great heroes of India who laid down their lives so that we are safe today. FOR THEIR SAKES AND OURS LET US PLEDGE TO GIVE INDIA OUR VERY BEST. EACH TIME AND EVERY TIME.
    KARGIL'S FIRST HERO
    Lt. Saurabh Kalia

Capt.Vikram Batra
    Param Vir Chakra(Posthumous)

Grenedier. Yogendra Singh
    Param Vir Chakra

RFN .Sanjay Kumar
    (Param Vir Chakra)

Major Padmapani Acharya,
    Maha Vir Chakra (Posthumous)
    Of the 2nd Battalion of The RAJPUTANA RIFLES

Lieutenant Balwan Singh,
    Maha Vir Chakra
    Of the 18th Battalion of GRENADIERS Regiment

Major M Saravanan,
    VirChakra,
    1 Bihar

Lieutenant Kanad Bhattacharya,
    Sena Medal (Posthumous)(22 YEARS)

Captain Saju Cherian,
    Sena Medal
    307 Medium Regiment

And

Lieutenant Keishing Clifford Nangrum,
    Maha Vir Chakra (Posthumous)
    Of the 12th Battalion of JAMMU AND KASHMIR Light Infantry

And

Captain R Jerry Prem Raj,
    Vir Chakra (Posthumous),
    158 Medium Regiment

And

Major Sonam Wangchuk,
    Maha Vir Chakra
    Of the LADAKH Scouts
    Making the way through narrow valley
    The Leh-Batalik road is as notorious as the Srinagar-Kargil road. At its beginning lie staging areas, at its end fierce fighting and often, death. Jawans patrol the rugged slopes near Batalik. For them, there is little time for rest and little time to think, always poised on the edge of action.

Capt.Vijayant Thapar (Robin)
    He Laid down for OUR BETTER TOMORROW At the age of only 22

Moments before the final assault Capt. Vijyant Thapar (Robin) left this letter at the war front base, to be handed over to his family.

AND AFTER THAT
    HE CAME BACK TO HOME WITH TRI COLOR DRAPED
    Jawans from the 2nd Rajputana Rifles, remember their 23 comrades who fell in the decisive battle for the Tololing Top. The battalion earned four Maha Vir Chakras, one of India's highest medals for gallantry, three of them being awarded posthumously.

Captain (Dr.) Rajshree Gupta, Army Medical Corps (AMC), salutes the tricolour-draped coffin of her husband, Major Vivek Gupta of the 2nd Rajputana Rifles, who died fighting the enemies.

The Jawans celebrating Vijay Divas.

JAY HIND !!! JAY HIND!!! JAY HIND!!!

Google Collection.//Kuldeep Duhan

When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion

These are some pics of that war.....

Ops Vijay Medal
    "Similia Similibus Curentur"

When will the countrymen learn lessons from the martyrdom of these soldiers.
    1. we litter the streets of the country these men died for.
    2. these men fought and died fighting without food and water and we for avoiding a little inconvenience give and take bribes.
    3. we spread communal hatred and dislike.
    4. we destroy public property.
    When will the sacrifices of these soldiers awaken the patriotism of the countrymen to build India to be a strong and prosperous country. That will be a true tribute to these martyrs.

"कर्मंयेवाधिकरास्ते = कर्मणि एव अधिकार: ते = कर्म करनें में ही अधिकार है तुम्हारा"

Thousands of war heros sacrificed their lives for our motherland.Politicians dont remember them anymore.For them its history.They dont feel the pain because none of their beloved was a part of operation Vijay.Trust me there will be lot of people who may not be knowing who Saurabh Kalia was and how brutally he was killed.I wish from the bottom of my heart that every person could have such patriotic feeling for the nation.

Bravery, sacrifice, courage, boldness, passion...

There are no better words to define India Army. Kudos to you guys...

You guys made sure that we can sit in Air-cons offices & houses and comment on your greatest efforts.

Jai Jawan..

Best Thread

These guys laid their life for the sake our mother land
    I salute their heroism and there guts to fight in most adverse environmental conditions.

Thumbs up Jai Ho

Jai jawan jai kishan!!!
    http://earnndate.blogspot.com/

Thumbs up Jai hind

Really its a great day for india
    JAI HIND ........

Thanks n Rgds

Anil Jakhar

U r right

Quote Originally Posted by navingulia View Post
    2. these men fought and died fighting without food and water and we for avoiding a little inconvenience give and take bribes.
    When will the sacrifices of these soldiers awaken the patriotism of the countrymen to build India to be a strong and prosperous country. That will be a true tribute to these martyrs.
    Gulia Bhaisahab...i am fully agreed with you.....just remembering them and devoting a few seconds out of our schedule is not even comparable to respect they deserve.....

But seema jiji thanks for your sincere effort......
    Vj.....Anti Social.....
    BE JAT LIKE फोगाट........

Nice tribute by Seema , Navin and all

Quote Originally Posted by navingulia View Post
    Nice effort by Seema.
    Navin said very truth from a noble heart.
    We are proud of our martyrs and fauji family like Navin Gulia.
    I Visited Navin Gulia his family , parents and friends in Gurgaon
    in March this year. Three copy of the book France to Kargil.
    Haryana saravkhap martyrs and freedom fighters were presented to
    Navin Gulia. I am still waiting for the photoes.
    There were 5 Jat martyrs with Lt. Sorav Kalia of 4 JAT BN. We should also remember their names.
    See below in a old post of my tribute.

http://www.jatland.com/forums/archiv...php/t-744.html
    Thank you for the noble efforts for a noble cause
    I dedicated my book France to Kargil- Shaheed gorav gatha to all Indian martyrs including Lt- Sorav Kaliya and 5 jat martyrs.
    Their names are
    Sepoy- Naresh Singh
    2 Banwari Lal
    3-MulaRam
    4- Bhikharam Chaudhry
    5- Arjun Ram
    Jay Jawan Jay Kisan Jay Shaheed

Seemaji
    It is not true that all of us have forgotten about our heroes. Some of us who are working in shadows have avenged some of the fallen. It doesn't matter what means are used to justify revenge. Some of those who tortured Capt Kalia and other Jat Soldiers, felt every scream, every cry, every plea, every drop of blood that fell on ground was a tribute to these fallen warriors. Rest Assured, overt war may be over, but covert will keep on going.
    :boxing

Today is VIJAY DASHMI of kargil war.................i again SALUTE our brave soliders n pay my souful reagards to the late soliders who laid their lives on path of india's borders......

i salute the kargil martyrs........JAI HIND

Thumbs up Jai Hind

I always Saluate the Kargil Hero's
    Last night i watch 5th time LOC-Kargil, See the LOC-Kargil, and make a Tribute to the kargil Hero.........

Thanks & Rgds

Anil Jakhar
    jakhar.anilk@gmail.com