Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: votes needed....

Arrow votes needed....

Hi jat landers, I am part of this Great Driving Challenge. which largely depends on the votes and testimonials of the public. The following is the url please click on the link and cast ur vote.It`ll be really kind of you if u spare a minute out of ur precious time and vote..

http://www.greatdrivingchallenge.com...tion/Rupender/

you have to click on the ``Vote for us`` and further verify through ur email account.. One person can cast a vote every day...dont forget to give testimonials too....ur single vote each day can make a big difference...hope im not expecting too much...
    I dont have personality,i am mere statistics.I used to be "downtoearth". Now this is my present name. Do i possess a name, a face ,an individuality ?:rolleyes:

Bhai mene to ger diya hai tere naam ka vote aur testimonial bhi likh diya hai !

Roz ger doonga, lekin jeetne ke baad party ka dekh liye, pehle ki hi ghanni due hai

All the best!

Rock on
    Jit
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

count my vote too...

party...........ruppi bhaaai!!!!
    If someone has to kill you, he has to beat you first.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Deal !!!!!

Manne bhi vote daal dee aaj ke naam ki!!

Thumbs up

vote daal di gyi hai.....all the bestt rupi
    " If the loser keeps his smile........
    Then the winner will loose the thrill of the victory.......
    Attitude make the difference......"

2 daily from me and my wife
    what should be in testimonials

Thumbs up

Done !

Best of luck dear !

Quote Originally Posted by downtoearth View Post
    Hi jat landers, I am part of this Great Driving Challenge. which largely depends on the votes and testimonials of the public. The following is the url please click on the link and cast ur vote.It`ll be really kind of you if u spare a minute out of ur precious time and vote..

http://www.greatdrivingchallenge.com...tion/Rupender/

you have to click on the ``Vote for us`` and further verify through ur email account.. One person can cast a vote every day...dont forget to give testimonials too....ur single vote each day can make a big difference...hope im not expecting too much...
    Ajay Verma

count my vote too........
    n all the best....i wish that you will achieve towering heights
    साधू सा आलाप कर लेता हूँ ,
    मंदिर जाकर जाप भी कर लेता हूँ ..
    मानव से देव ना बन जाऊं कहीं,,,,
    बस यही सोचकर थोडा सा पाप भी कर लेता हूँ :rock:rock

Mein bhee daal dee hai

:rockAapke jeet key liyea Bhagwan say perarthna kertey hai or aasha kertay kee aap ko aapkee majil jarur milagee.
    WORD IMPOSSIBLE SAYS I M POSSIBLE.

Apologising dosent mean that U are wrong & the other is right.....It only means that U value the relationship much more than ur ego.

Thumbs up All the best

count me also in ur supporters
    all the best:rock

???

kis baat ki vote galan lag rahi sai......?????
    Vj.....Anti Social.....
    BE JAT LIKE फोगाट........

आप दोनों को ढेर सारी सुभकामनाएँ !
    मुझे पूरी आशा है कि आप अपनी लगन और मेहनत से, मंजिल जरूर पाओगे !

Login to view details.

Thumbs up

All the best

Thumbs up

thanx very much for the back up dear all jatlanders...

hope still there is a bag full of votes in the pipeline.....eagrly waiting for ur single click......
    I dont have personality,i am mere statistics.I used to be "downtoearth". Now this is my present name. Do i possess a name, a face ,an individuality ?:rolleyes:

Login to view details.
    You have already voted for Rupender singh. You can vote only once for any application.

Guess you did not mean one vote with each email id :p or am i missing something ?

One vote with each e-mail i.d....
    Quote Originally Posted by anilsinghd View Post
    You have already voted for Rupender singh. You can vote only once for any application.

Guess you did not mean one vote with each email id :p or am i missing something ?

Bhai Rupender .. teri vote ger di...

Voted..

Best of Luck!
    -Virender M.