Thread: caste census in haryana and punjab

caste census in haryana and punjab

what is the % of jats and other castes in haryana and punjab?
    where can i get this information?

thanks

jats % in haryana 33 %

Quote Originally Posted by nkharub View Post
    jats % in haryana 33 %

I can't recall where I read that Jats are around 22% of total population. I am still proud that we are calling the shots there...

bhai vo 1992 ka calculation hai jo aapne dekha hoga........latest % is 33

cool.. So I am updated now.. Thanks buddy

Did it increase by 11% in 12 years or was the earlier estimate wrong and has been discarded? And is there some source for this claim?

earlier i read somwhere that jat in haryana 37%,in punjab 38%,in rajasthan 12%,i dont know how much i am right.
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

it is more in the range of 25-28% as reported in various news agencies...

Quote Originally Posted by kapil.dalal View Post
    Did it increase by 11% in 12 years or was the earlier estimate wrong and has been discarded? And is there some source for this claim?
    Dalal Sahab baat isi hai ki pehlam loga ne bera koni tha mulle bhi jat howe hain baniye bhi(gupta) ar sardar bhi.pachli ginti mein un ne lana bhul gaye.
    ib to ek naya trend chala hai. Chamar ke ghara thali baaje kudta aawe hai "AHEL KAKA JAT HOYA HAI":rock:rock:rock:rock ib itni si badhat to banti hai. Hai ki nahi?
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

Is it possible to find out male/female ratio as well???
    "Mine is a peaceful religion, I will kill you if you insult it"

I don't know about the Jat population but following two links may prove to be infromative for people interested in this issue:
    http://www.haryana-online.com/people/jats.htm

http://jind.nic.in/statistics.htm
    "Similia Similibus Curentur"

so if jats are 33%, then which is the next largest group? is it rajputs or khatris or harijans?

Quote Originally Posted by arvind1069 View Post
    so if jats are 33%, then which is the next largest group? is it rajputs or khatris or harijans?
    KAMEEN honge next

Arre mere bhai kade jatan ki ginti karo so arr kade uste aaglyan ki, baaki Mor theek kah rhya sai..... next te we hi pawenge..... with all this reservations and all
    "Similia Similibus Curentur"