Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: can bahadurgarh be the next gurgaon

Quote Originally Posted by aryasatyadev View Post
    Delhi rohtak road can't be made 6 lanes in present situations.
    The thing that is impeding progress of Bahadurgarh is Nangloi and the traffic snarl over there..... like Jahangirpuri was impeding progress of Sonepat.

satya bhaisaab u need to update urself.the contract for 6 laning of delhi rohtak highway has already been awarded and the work has already started on it.there is a byepass being laid at bahadurgarh(widening not possible there as lots of shops,bus stand) and a bye pass at rohtak.regarding nangloi,there is a flyover which got completed few months back.now the traffic situation is not the same as it used to be.its much much better.moreover metro will be extended from mundka to bahadurgarh.so nangloi is not the issue here.

Thanks Gaurav for updating me........ it is a long time, I left the country.
    Quote Originally Posted by gauravflyhigh View Post

satya bhaisaab u need to update urself.the contract for 6 laning of delhi rohtak highway has already been awarded and the work has already started on it.there is a byepass being laid at bahadurgarh(widening not possible there as lots of shops,bus stand) and a bye pass at rohtak.regarding nangloi,there is a flyover which got completed few months back.now the traffic situation is not the same as it used to be.its much much better.moreover metro will be extended from mundka to bahadurgarh.so nangloi is not the issue here.
    "Similia Similibus Curentur"

[QUOTE=c.p.chhikara;218244]Bhai Dahiya,

Ram Ram,

Bahadurgarh main 2 fly over kaha ban rahe se. Kewal ek fly over to maine dekha se Nahra-Nahri Road (Near HNG factory). Metro ka kam jarur pipeline main se.

Kundli Maneshwar Express Highway par bhi kam chal raha se uske karan bhi Bahadurgarh main properperty kaphi uppar ho gai hai.

Bahadurgarh main bahut jaldi HUDA Sector 10,11 aur 01 ki scheme lane wala hai. Sector 9 main Gymkhana Club ki building ban ke tayar hone wali hai. Bahadurgarh ka bye-pass ka bhi kam hone wala hai.

yeh flyover kaha aa raha.is it coming on main bahadurgarh rohtak road infront of standard sweets.jaha se right ko railway road ko rasta jata hai.
    but i dont see any work happening there.us road par bas ek kaam chal raha hai-sewer ke upar bridge ka bas.

Bhaiyo,

I am not sure why do we really compare everything with Gurgaon? Is creating concrete jungle's is the only reflection of development?

Is there anyway to get the sustained growth where there is place for farming, industries etc.

I think majority of us just think big buildings and human created concrete jungles as a sign of development. I wonder if can have any place left after this so called development, for farmers and other peoples who can feed us and our country.

Thanks
    -Virender M.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by gauravflyhigh View Post
    and what about 6 laning of delhi rohtak road.had gone to rohtak many months back.that time the work was really slow.has there any progress.

Bilkul rathee bhai, banega 6 lane. contract pass ho liya er kaam bhi chal rhya h ashaudhe te saample tak to.

Mann bhai ki baat bhi thik se. sirf factory er company lagaye te vikas koni hove.. kissano ka vikas bhi bahut jaruri h. ye hi nahi rahwenge to khaoge kade te??
    A350Xwb - Shaping Efficiency!

Quote Originally Posted by mann123 View Post
    Bhaiyo,

I am not sure why do we really compare everything with Gurgaon? Is creating concrete jungle's is the only reflection of development?

Is there anyway to get the sustained growth where there is place for farming, industries etc.

I think majority of us just think big buildings and human created concrete jungles as a sign of development. I wonder if can have any place left after this so called development, for farmers and other peoples who can feed us and our country.

Thanks
    i am not against agriculture.but atleast the ncr belt of haryana should boast of major development.bahadurgarh being close to delhi and gurgaon can have a great industrial and commercial future if development is done properly.as far as agriculture goes barring the ncr there is lot of land which can be used for agriculture.just by having development in ncr region will not stop our food production.now we cant have bpos ,big companies in the interiors of haryana.so when we can have them in bahadurgarh then why not.its not just for the sake of development.look at the jobs this development like employment,generation of funds for govt through various taxesetc etc.but the biggest advantage would be employment.a bpo can come up on a 500 sq yard of plot and on that 500 sq yard plot more than 1000 people are employed.so see the kind of employment this development will bring.then education.ask anyone in bahadurgarh do they want more better schools for their children,better hospitals for their family and their answer would be yes.how long will they boast of dps only.is one school enough.and also is the city hospital sufficient.dont they want hospitals like fortis,apollo in their city.ask the people of bahadurgarh.dont they want a place where they can have a good time with their family.they too desire to watch a movie in a mutiplex close to their home,they too desire to have good food in a good restaurant.but everytime they have to go to gurgaon or delhi.what i am saying is that there should be a balanced growth.more infrastructure,commercial,institutional development in ncr and more development in agriculture sector in the inner belts.

Bahadurgarh me development dheere dheere ho rahi hai... It will take time.. But ye jaroori ni ki sari industries wahi lagayi jayein , tabhi us area ki development ho payegi... Bahadurgarh side me land fertile hai, govt ko ise preserve karna chahiye... Agar khet hi na bachenge, khane ke liye anaz hi na hoga to aisi development ka fayda kya... Chhara Beri, P.D.M. college ki side me sari zameen builders ne kharid li hai... Iske dusparinam aage aayenge... Agar govt Bahadurgarh me fertile land ko preserve karke wahan infrastructure (Bizli, Pani etc.) ki achi facilities de de to wo jyada fayde ka soda rahega...