Thread: can bahadurgarh be the next gurgaon

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

can bahadurgarh be the next gurgaon

despite its strategic lacation on delhi border still bahadurgarh is not being able to progress the way it should have been .what can be the causes

Land fertile hai and majority of the population is Jat in surrounding villages, they don't like the idea of selling land..

However, Its still coming with good pace..

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by yudhvirmor View Post
    Land fertile hai and majority of the population is Jat in surrounding villages, they don't like the idea of selling land..

However, Its still coming with good pace..
    Bhai bahut jaldi vikas hoga Bhadugarh ka bhi. Metro lane ki baat chal rahi h wha tak..Nangloi tak to aa li h. bus thodi si aage or sarkani se. Metro aate hi bhadurgarh ka naksha badal jaga. Company bahdurgarh ken bhajen laag jangi fer. Omaxe or Sun city jaise Builders to abhi se maujood h waha par.. Or jab gurgaon me jameen nahi milegi to sare bahadurgarh ki side hi jayenge kyuki wo delhi k najdeek lagta h.. Same is with Kundli jo Sonipat me h.
    A350Xwb - Shaping Efficiency!

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Image spoiled by some local goons in the past , is the main cause of slow progress in Bahadurgarh. About 4-5 years back there was open HAFTA-WASOOLI in MIE area (Industrial area) of this city. Most of the businessmen sold their companies or shift their unit in other cities. But now situation has been improved from last 3-4 years in congress regime and its a good sign for bahadurgarh development. But i think it will take time to rebuild the lost reputation and faith among new investors or businessmen.
    Hope for the best.

Quote Originally Posted by nd-chora View Post
    Image spoiled by some local goons in the past , is the main cause of slow progress in Bahadurgarh. About 4-5 years back there was open HAFTA-WASOOLI in MIE area (Industrial area) of this city. Most of the businessmen sold their companies or shift their unit in other cities. But now situation has been improved from last 3-4 years in congress regime and its a good sign for bahadurgarh development. But i think it will take time to rebuild the lost reputation and faith among new investors or businessmen.
    Hope for the best.
    Dangi sahab
    can you please name 2-4 comapnies which got shifted 4-5 years ago due to hafta wasooli?
    request to you that please don't make everything controvesial by putting your political **** everywhere.
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

Why are we so obsessed with Gurgaon and its replication?

Why can't any place in Haryana could be another centre of a new Green or White Revolution?

Its okay to have development but at the cost of plane/fertile land? Any wise person in power wouldn't be doing that. If this happens then Sarv Khap and such bodies shall show their strength to keep it intact.

Barren and dry areas of Bhiwani are the best place to developed industrialy. But don't know when Mr Hoodas would have a divine dream about it.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

Bahadurgarh..............

Bahadurgarh.......rehne ke hisab se acchi jagha hai.....agar panni ki dikat ko chod diya jaye toh.....kyuki mostly areas me panni khara hai......

iske alawa bahadurgarh kaafi area me accha hai....jaise acche school....or tthik thak college......arrr shopping or khane peene ke liye bhi sahi hai.....Residential area bhi aab acche develope ho rahe hai.....jaise Sec 9 or ab sec 7 bhi sahi ban raha hai......

or metro ke aane ki wajah se jamino ke rate bhi bahut bad gaye hai.....

mai main bahadurgarh ki baat kar raha hooo.....rural areas ki nahi.....

Par aabhi bhi kaffi improvement ki jarrorat hai....kyuki mostly area , jo acche develop hai, wo hai jo Main Bus stand ke paas hai......aap jaise jaise bus stand se door jate jaooge....area or waha ki locality utni hi poor milegi.....

but hope for the best.....i still think bahadurgarh can get tag of NCR ..maybe in next 2 yrs....hopefully...
    Vj.....Anti Social.....
    BE JAT LIKE फोगाट........

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    guhandi tu hei likadde tod... there was no political thing there...it is fact lets come with me today i will meet u with locals of bahadurgarh they will tell u what was there and why its lacking behind. MIE area mein ja ke putch they will tell u the name of companies also, i m living there from last one years and always discuss with locals thats why i m saying otherwise i dont have to take any political mileage my dear and for ur kind information that u have some galatfahmi ke mein kishi party ka katter supporter hun.... i m not belonging to any party just the good work i support of any of the party.
    and plz sometimes think positive over ur negative preservance that u always show here to only and only criticise the others writings....e.i how many times the joke repeated, who have misspelled, why he wrote this or that..... so being an elder guhandi bro just say plz dont waste ur unvaluable energy and time on negative thinking, and use it for positive and creative attitude so that humanity can ve served in better way.

all the best

Quote Originally Posted by rakeshsehrawat View Post
    Dangi sahab
    can you please name 2-4 comapnies which got shifted 4-5 years ago due to hafta wasooli?
    request to you that please don't make everything controvesial by putting your political **** everywhere.