Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Khap Panchayat and Indian Judicial System

Post Khap Panchayat and Indian Judicial System

As Lawyer For Human Rights International Filed a case in Punjab and Haryana High Court for abolishing Khap panchayats and verdicts passed by them.

I am here very surprised that people gives more regards to a Judge with written and almost static rules, Even some of them made by British during Raj, and appointed by Government and not to a jury consist of themselves in Khap Panchayats.

Is this because the Govt. Sponsored Judicial system is reinforced with Police Force?
    Is it Khap panchayats verdicts are TUGALKI and what a Judge pass is a direction?
    Why not a well respected and good khap panchayat, which resolve matter faster than any so CALLED FAST TRACK COURT can do, better than our Judicial system?

I find some advantage of khap panchayat.

1. They are having a jury from common man which have thorough knowledge of issue, both parties and implication of the crime and its verdict. Our Judicial system are only see the instance with the help of written and solid Proofs and that also is the interpretation of the Single so called Meritorious person. He bears no implication of crime and verdict he would pass.

2. The matter is resolved free and speedily. And you know about our judicial system, even most of time you never met with the verdict.

3. As the verdicts are not based on written book they are much more practical.

But than why are they getting so much negative publicity.

1. Our judicial system can’t afford a Khap panchayat as they makes them feels under power in that case. This is honor issue for our judicial system. Our Judges of Judicial system are such a Nobel person that according to them a common man can’t do justice in Khap panchayats.
    So not only there is no support from our judicial system they even want to destroy this parallel system.

2. Fast results also make the defending party unhappy in many cases. They knew that they can go in court where the verdict can even take a life time, so why should respect the Khap panchayats verdict. They also know that our judicial system would make the verdict of Khap panchayat VOID in no time.

3. Khap Panchayat is based on social respect and we are less and less interested in that. We only believe in Jail term, monetary problem and social respect and obligation always second to these things.

So we should think about this and should strengthen our Khap panchayat, general panchayat and all type of panchayats which solve our peculiar problem without help from written criminal laws.
    Last edited by dskadyan; July 29th, 2009 at 07:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dskadyan View Post
    As Lawyer For Human Rights International Filed a case in Punjab and Haryana High Court for abolishing Khap panchayats and verdicts passed by them.

I am here very surprised that people gives more regards to a Judge with written and almost static rules, Even some of them made by British during Raj, and appointed by Government and not to a jury consist of themselves in Khap Panchayats.

Is this because the Govt. Sponsored Judicial system is reinforced with Police Force?
    Is it Khap panchayats verdicts are TUGALKI and what a Judge pass is a direction?
    Why not a well respected and good khap panchayat, which resolve matter faster than any so CALLED FAST TRACK COURT can do, better than our Judicial system?

I find some advantage of khap panchayat.

1. They are having a jury from common man which have thorough knowledge of issue, both parties and implication of the crime and its verdict. Our Judicial system are only see the instance with the help of written and solid Proofs and that also is the interpretation of the Single so called Meritorious person. He bears no implication of crime and verdict he would pass.

2. The matter is resolved free and speedily. And you know about our judicial system, even most of time you never met with the verdict.

3. As the verdicts are not based on written book they are much more practical.

But than why are they getting so much negative publicity.

1. Our judicial system can’t afford a Khap panchayat as they makes them feels under power in that case. This is honor issue for our judicial system. Our Judges of Judicial system are such a Nobel person that according to them a common man can’t do justice in Khap panchayats.
    So not only there is no support from our judicial system they even want to destroy this parallel system.

2. Fast results also make the defending party unhappy in many cases. They knew that they can go in court where the verdict can even take a life time, so why should respect the Khap panchayats verdict. They also know that our judicial system would make the verdict of Khap panchayat VOID in no time.

3. Khap Panchayat is based on social respect and we are less and less interested in that. We only believe in Jail term, monetary problem and social respect and obligation always second to these things.

So we should think about this and should strengthen our Khap panchayat, general panchayat and all type of panchayats which solve our peculiar problem without help from written criminal laws.

Nice post .

Can some body tell the name and address of this man who filed this petition against our system .It was some Chopra last time .We can meet him and explain our view point.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    On a lighter note........ if Jats plan to meet him, I am sure about the "kind of treatment" this "Mr Chopra" is going to get :rock :rock ..... PGI mein khattoli book karwa lega ebb e......

Quote Originally Posted by narenderkharb View Post
    Can some body tell the name and address of this man who filed this petition against our system .It was some Chopra last time .We can meet him and explain our view point.

खाप पंचायतों के प्रधानों की बैठक 2 को : गोत्र विवाद पर जारी फरमानों से आलोचना के घेरे में आई खापों ने विचार विमर्श के लिए 2 अगस्त को झज्जर की छोटूराम धर्मशाला में खाप पंचायतों के प्रधानों, जाट संगठनों के प्रतिनिधियों व जाट समुदाय से जुडे़ कुछ बुद्धिजीवियों की बैठक बुलाई है। जाट तख्त संघर्ष समिति के राष्ट्रीय महासचिव डॉ. ओमप्रकाश धनखड़ ने बताया कि बैठक में विशेष रूप से गोत्र विवादों पर विचार विमर्श किया जाएगा। बैठक में जाट महासभा के कमांडर हवा सिंह सांगवान, राष्ट्रीय जाट महासंघ के अध्यक्ष भलेराम बेनीवाल, जाट ज्योति के संपादक प्रोफेसर जगदीश गहलोत, जाट रत्**न के संपादक जसबीर मलिक के अलावा धनखड़ झज्जर-360, पालम-360, सोनीपत-360, झाडसा-360, दहिया, अहलावत, दलाल, गुलिया चौबीसी, महम चौबीसी खापों के प्रधान भाग लेंगे।
    "कर्म हैं जिसका भगवान, कौम वतन पर हैं जो कुर्बान |
    पगड़ी का जो रखे मान सच्चे जाट की यह पहचान ||

कुछ हमारे संग चले आये गे .कुछ देख के रंग ढंग चले आये गे .बाकी बचे होके तंग चले आये गे !

Quote Originally Posted by ravindersura View Post
    खाप पंचायतों के प्रधानों की बैठक 2 को : गोत्र विवाद पर जारी फरमानों से आलोचना के घेरे में आई खापों ने विचार विमर्श के लिए 2 अगस्त को झज्जर की छोटूराम धर्मशाला में खाप पंचायतों के प्रधानों, जाट संगठनों के प्रतिनिधियों व जाट समुदाय से जुडे़ कुछ बुद्धिजीवियों की बैठक बुलाई है। जाट तख्त संघर्ष समिति के राष्ट्रीय महासचिव डॉ. ओमप्रकाश धनखड़ ने बताया कि बैठक में विशेष रूप से गोत्र विवादों पर विचार विमर्श किया जाएगा। बैठक में जाट महासभा के कमांडर हवा सिंह सांगवान, राष्ट्रीय जाट महासंघ के अध्यक्ष भलेराम बेनीवाल, जाट ज्योति के संपादक प्रोफेसर जगदीश गहलोत, जाट रत्**न के संपादक जसबीर मलिक के अलावा धनखड़ झज्जर-360, पालम-360, सोनीपत-360, झाडसा-360, दहिया, अहलावत, दलाल, गुलिया चौबीसी, महम चौबीसी खापों के प्रधान भाग लेंगे।
    Indeed a good step. These kind of discussions must continue and address most of the issues related to marrying some gotr and reach some conclusion. Missing is perhaps the youth involvement here.

Quote Originally Posted by jitendershooda View Post
    . Missing is perhaps the youth involvement here.
    Jitender, Can you and other members give your suggestions ???

I can assure that same will be presented to Khap Panchayat as opinion of the young generation .

It will be nice if some of you can attend the panchayat that day.

I can assure that same will be presented to Khap Panchayat as opinion of the young generation .

Narender Ji,

My opinion is as follows:
    http://www.jatland.com/forums/showpo...1&postcount=74

Also issues raised by Kapil Dalal needs to be addressed. Here I tried my bit in this regard
    http://www.jatland.com/forums/showpo...0&postcount=26

--------------------------
    Killing is not the solution. These are social norms and a person violating must be cut apart socially and not physically. Also we need panchayat's to be held time to time and come up with concrete realisation as to what needs to carry on forward and what needs to be shed off or made optional in terms of these social norms. It is hard to obey all of the rules that we had in past and so society needs timely overhaulling.

I found Politicians talking only for votes and nobody has been come out with strong words. Though I heard Deepender talking of understanding the social norms but we need peacetime efforts to raise such concerns. We can understand that they dont want themselves to be read wrong and loose votes but I think peacetime state sponsored panchayats under legal supervision could have made them hero in society. They should try this.

According to me ... the following should be covered by law either by making JAT act for haryana or so....

Must
    1) Cant marry same gotr
    2) Cant marry mother's gotr
    3) Cant marry in the same village

These should be covered by law for we Jats. Duniya to humari aachi cheejen apna rahi hai ... hum apni aachi rivajon ko hi khone par amada hein. Like one have told that in UK first cousin marriages among muslims have been discouraged due to increase in retardation cases.

Optional
    4) Shouldnt marry the other gotr residing in the same village if there is some bhai chara in that village among those gotra's. Like Kapil have said how to make it clear whether bhaichara is there or not .... needs discussion ....

Also if some bhaichara was there and they marry ... then the couple should leave the village and not the parents.

It is going harder and harder to follow these bhaichara things ... e.g. Loharehdi, jhesorkhedi ... have bhaichara with Kharhar ... they cant marry in kharhar but can in other rahtee's .... they cant marry in Deeghal but can marry in other ahlawats .... similarly man, sehwag, deshwal, dalal ....

So social norms should be relaxed to make them more attractive to follow and not too much strong that one start hating them.

Ek taraf to hum bihar se leke aa rahe hein ... doosri taraf hum in bhaicharon mein phanse hue hein ... wa kum te kum jatni to se ...

Quote Originally Posted by jitendershooda View Post
    It is going harder and harder to follow these bhaichara things ... e.g. Loharehdi, jhesorkhedi ... have bhaichara with Kharhar ... they cant marry in kharhar but can in other rahtee's .... they cant marry in Deeghal but can marry in other ahlawats .... similarly man, sehwag, deshwal, dalal ....

Jitu, a clarification- maan, sehwag, deswal and dalal is universal bhaichara. They can't marry anywhere. The logic for that is common ancestry.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dalal

In the Gahlawat-Kadian case, that is not clear. As apparently, some Kadians of Dharana married their daughters into Gahlawats of other villages. Also, the marriage did seem to have sanction of Gahlawats of Dharana from some newspaper reports (Apparently, when Kadians were marching to the family's house, the neighbourhood (presumably Gahlwats) was throwing stones on them). And then Kadians wanted all Gahlawats out of Dharana, which was irrational. How can bhaichara be practised in selective cases?

Agree with most other things you said. I won't mind JAT Act, but I don't see a strong legal/rational basis for the law. It can still be made and courts won't probably interferre as they didn't when Rajiv Gandhi made a law in Shah Bano case. But I think if 2 individuals exercise a choice that doesn't meet social norms, the society should have full right to exclude them from its midst, but shouldn't have any right over the individuals' lives.

Some logic that has been given at some places about genetics, etc. also needs to be taken in a balanced way. The gotras have become huge in themselves. It is not necessary at all that 2 people of same gotra would have similar genes if there is no direct relationship between them. My child would have a much higher chance (in relative terms, not absolute terms) of having the same genes as desecendant of my paternal/maternal grandmothers or great grandmothers who don't share my gotra than someone from my Gotra with whom I don't share ancestry over 5-6 generations. This is not an argument to support same gotra marriage. But just to clarify that a same gotra marriage is not equivalent to inbreeding that is practised amongst Muslims.

Clear thing about kadyan-gahlot issue!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kapil.dalal View Post
    Jitu, a clarification- maan, sehwag, deswal and dalal is universal bhaichara. They can't marry anywhere. The logic for that is common ancestry.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dalal

In the Gahlawat-Kadian case, that is not clear. As apparently, some Kadians of Dharana married their daughters into Gahlawats of other villages. Also, the marriage did seem to have sanction of Gahlawats of Dharana from some newspaper reports (Apparently, when Kadians were marching to the family's house, the neighbourhood (presumably Gahlwats) was throwing stones on them). And then Kadians wanted all Gahlawats out of Dharana, which was irrational. How can bhaichara be practised in selective cases?

I would like to tell something about this issue.
    Many of JATLAND member are confused about this issue that what is kadyan-gahlot bhaichara.
    Actually there is not in general. The Dharana village is Kadyan’s Village, 90% Jat are of Kadyan gotra and are also the orginal habitat of this place. Like some time due to some issue in relatives we can ask them to settle in our near by region and give them a part to live and earn bread and butter. The gahlot are same way places at DHARANA village. So there are only few of them.There shouldn’t be any issue if Kadyan boy marry a Gahlot gotra as Gahlot are very few. Many of minor gotra are living with this tradition from a long in almost all villages and they don't have objection in these kind situation.

Here the Gahlots made a big move intentionally to prove their might against the kadyans, who are much more in number and are original habitat of the village. This move if approved will make a lot of impact on social system in place at all villages. They are aware of this kind of situation will create a mess but they still done this and now are not even feeling guilty. This would imbalance the social system in place in each and every village.
    So I also think that they are at mistake and they should leave the village as panchayat put on for now. As these kinds of verdicts are exemplary punishment and nothing personal here. We also support panchayats and not the Criminals.
    PRACTISE MAKES A MAN PERFECT
    AJIT DALAL

Quote Originally Posted by ajit2009 View Post
    I would like to tell something about this issue.
    Many of JATLAND member are confused about this issue that what is kadyan-gahlot bhaichara.
    Actually there is not in general. The Dharana village is Kadyan’s Village, 90% Jat are of Kadyan gotra and are also the orginal habitat of this place. Like some time due to some issue in relatives we can ask them to settle in our near by region and give them a part to live and earn bread and butter. The gahlot are same way places at DHARANA village. So there are only few of them.There shouldn’t be any issue if Kadyan boy marry a Gahlot gotra as Gahlot are very few. Many of minor gotra are living with this tradition from a long in almost all villages and they don't have objection in these kind situation.

Here the Gahlots made a big move intentionally to prove their might against the kadyans, who are much more in number and are original habitat of the village. This move if approved will make a lot of impact on social system in place at all villages. They are aware of this kind of situation will create a mess but they still done this and now are not even feeling guilty. This would imbalance the social system in place in each and every village.
    So I also think that they are at mistake and they should leave the village as panchayat put on for now. As these kinds of verdicts are exemplary punishment and nothing personal here. We also support panchayats and not the Criminals.
    Ajit bhai, thanks for the facts. But if Kadyan boy marrying a gahlot girl is not a problem then why is there a problem in a gahlot boy marrying a kadyan girl? Bhaichara should be both ways, no?

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

I agree with what Jit said , and also with Narendra ji that youth should be involved in this.

I guess making things simpler should help and also there should not be confusions around things.

Things are changing and so we should adapt , just to take my own example , I knew nothing of the gotras that I needed to avoid and even my father had some vague ideas , being Dalal myself as Kapil said , deshwal , maan etc were obvious but there were similar issues of Bhaichara in the village and all.

My Tau ji clarified for us that since we live outside village we do not need to follow the same etc , So there are no absolute norms , making things concrete would help i believe.

Also if at all we reach at conclusions about the norms , it would be a good idea to make sure that is promoted and popularised or should I say be toldd to all. It is one thing that few know it , its important that everybody knows it.

=========

On the topic , one very obvious "for" for the Judicial system ( ofcourse I am being idealistic) is that it is not biased and it does not base things on emotions!

My Tau ji clarified for us that since we live outside village we do not need to follow the same etc , So there are no absolute norms , making things concrete would help i believe.

Also if at all we reach at conclusions about the norms , it would be a good idea to make sure that is promoted and popularised or should I say be toldd to all. It is one thing that few know it , its important that everybody knows it.

=========

On the topic , one very obvious "for" for the Judicial system ( ofcourse I am being idealistic) is that it is not biased and it does not base things on emotions! [/QUOTE]

in my thinking,i want to tell u that in our society , there are three type of cast : 1 poor
    2 middle
    3 rich
    two casts are great and no barrier for them , they are : poor & rich .
    there is an example also : किसे ने ठीक कहा है कि यदि गरीब कि छोरी किते चली जा तो ......कह्वेंगे .....बिहा दी ,..............
    यदि मिड्डल कि किते चली जा ते ,..कह्वेंगे ...... भाज गी .............................
    यदि आमिर कि चली जा तो .......कह्वेंगे...........पिकनिक मनाने गई

..........भाई या कद्दे ते ही होंदी आयी है ......और ऐसे ही चलेगी ...........
    भाई समाज तो ....समाज है मानने वाला मध्य वर्ग है ............ न मानने वाले ठाठी वर्ग ?
    बाकि असली जब बेरा पट्टे है .... जब समाज में रहवे है ..पंचायत में बोले है ?
    क्या है गवर्मेंट ?
    पंचायत को भगवान के सामान बताया गया है अगर समाज में रह कर मांनते तो .........बाकि सब सयाने मानस होरे है भाई हम तो चार भाई लोग कि राय अछि मानते है बजाये गवर्नमेंट के .

But middle socity is very like a narrow street, in this cast every one have their hard rule and regulation . if anyone will try to ignore them ,then he will be punished by this middle society, and every one will obey all oe these rules nor he will be throw out from society ,and this will last and final.
    PRACTISE MAKES A MAN PERFECT
    AJIT DALAL

Clarification

Quote Originally Posted by kapil.dalal View Post
    Ajit bhai, thanks for the facts. But if Kadyan boy marrying a gahlot girl is not a problem then why is there a problem in a gahlot boy marrying a kadyan girl? Bhaichara should be both ways, no?
    Bhaisahab kyonki yahan par mathematical theory nahi chalti ki a = 2 and b= 2 so a=b.

Agar mein kah deta huu ke chhore ke byah mein, chhora barat le kar jata hai ladki ke yahan aur shadi kar ke lata hai. Tum puchoge "Kya ladki ki bhi shadi hoyee ke?", i will tell haan, toh kya tum yeh puchoge ki ladki bhi barat le kar aa saktee hai pher toh?".

Toh tu hi bata de kya yeh possible hai???

Bhai wahan Gahlot and Kadyan ka Bhaichara nahi hai balki Kadyan wahan ke Vasi (village haitant) hai. so Kadyan ki ladki wahan par thousands ki Beti ho jatee hai. Woh Chora gaam ala ka jamai ban ja hai.

Aur mhare gamma main sath khele hode ne jamai koye na banawata. aur agar tumko yeh bhi nahi pata ki kyon toh bhai 2-4 mahine gaam mein la kar ana pata chal jayega kyon.

LEKIN YAHAN MAIN ISSUE IS "IS IT NOT A GOOD WAY OF SORTING OUT SOCIAL ISSUE IN PANCHAYAT AND WE SHOULD RESPECT THAT"? SHADI AND GOTRA IS ONE OF THEM BUT NOT ALL. AND I AM NOT AWARE ANY KILLING VERDICT BY A KHAP PANCHAYAT. IF YES THAN GIVE SITING. KILLING OF VEDPAL NEAR JIND IS NOT VERDICT OF ANY KHAP PANCHAYAT(JUST FOR SAKE OF CLARIFICATION).

Agar mein kah deta huu ke chhore ke byah mein, chhora barat le kar jata hai ladki ke yahan aur shadi kar ke lata hai. Tum puchoge "Kya ladki ki bhi shadi hoyee ke?", i will tell haan, toh kya tum yeh puchoge ki ladki bhi barat le kar aa saktee hai pher toh?".

Na, yeh possible na hai. Aise baawle sawaal tu hi boojh le. Bhai tu us baat se is baat pe kaise jump maar gaya, meri samajh mein to nahin aaya.

Jahaan tak bhaichaare waali baat hai, yahaan bahut log poochh chuke hain. Theek hai bhai, tu kadyan hai, to tujhe strongly aisa lagta hoga ki kadyanon ki baat theek hai. Par aisa koi consensus nahin hai ki sirf gahlawat ko kadyan ka bhaichara nibhana chaaiye, and not the other way round.

Aur aapke hisaab se "so Kadyan ki ladki wahan par thousands ki Beti ho jatee hai. Woh Chora gaam ala ka jamai ban ja hai. Aur mhare gamma main sath khele hode ne jamai koye na banawata." Kuchh sau ek gahlawat bhi honge same gaon mein. Toh un sau ek ka kya neg banega jab gahlawat chhori gaon mein bahu ban ke aayegi- bahu ka ki beti ka? Ya fir unka gaon mein same hak hi na hai kyunki gaon kadyan ka hai?

Kya SIKH theek the KHALISTAN banate waqt!

Eeb to chaploos CM banenge aur hizde MP...jinki lugai chod ke bhaj ja aur usne pher li aave gharan...

Refugee Rajya sabha main...

Sarpanch Jail main.

Chore bebe byah byah lavenge aur gham dekhta reh ja ga

DEMAND FOR SEPARATE NATION : JATLAND

Thumbs down

pagal log...aree bhai chaara badhaana hai to kuch ache kaam karo..kisi ne shaadi kar li chahee koi b ho ....kya woh insaan nahi hai....duniyaa pata nahi kahan pahunch gayi yeh wehin ke wehin hai ...aur kuch padhe likhe insaan(So called) yahan faltoo main doosron ka time kharab karein hai.... aree kimmee karna hai to un bewkoof logon ko kaho ki maarna is not a solution...n waise b khaap wale hote kaun hai jo kisi ko b maar denge ,...un educated illetrate people.... n their dumb supporters....sh**T

Bhaisahab kyonki yahan par mathematical theory nahi chalti ki a = 2 and b= 2 so a=b.

Bhai wahan Gahlot and Kadyan ka Bhaichara nahi hai balki Kadyan wahan ke Vasi (village haitant) hai. so Kadyan ki ladki wahan par thousands ki Beti ho jatee hai. Woh Chora gaam ala ka jamai ban ja hai.

Aur mhare gamma main sath khele hode ne jamai koye na banawata. aur agar tumko yeh bhi nahi pata ki kyon toh bhai 2-4 mahine gaam mein la kar ana pata chal jayega kyon.

LEKIN YAHAN MAIN ISSUE IS "IS IT NOT A GOOD WAY OF SORTING OUT SOCIAL ISSUE IN PANCHAYAT AND WE SHOULD RESPECT THAT"? SHADI AND GOTRA IS ONE OF THEM BUT NOT ALL. AND I AM NOT AWARE ANY KILLING VERDICT BY A KHAP PANCHAYAT. IF YES THAN GIVE SITING. KILLING OF VEDPAL NEAR JIND IS NOT VERDICT OF ANY KHAP PANCHAYAT(JUST FOR SAKE OF CLARIFICATION).

Quote Originally Posted by itsme View Post
    pagal log...aree bhai chaara badhaana hai to kuch ache kaam karo..kisi ne shaadi kar li chahee koi b ho ....kya woh insaan nahi hai....duniyaa pata nahi kahan pahunch gayi yeh wehin ke wehin hai ...aur kuch padhe likhe insaan(So called) yahan faltoo main doosron ka time kharab karein hai.... aree kimmee karna hai to un bewkoof logon ko kaho ki maarna is not a solution...n waise b khaap wale hote kaun hai jo kisi ko b maar denge ,...un educated illetrate people.... n their dumb supporters....sh**T
    I Agree ..........

[QUOTE=dskadyan;218947]Bhaisahab kyonki yahan par mathematical theory nahi chalti ki a = 2 and b= 2 so a=b.

Devender bhai

Mathematcal theory hi chalti hai:

a=2 and B=2 ho tab theek hai arr kisi bhi controversy ke chance kum hi hote hein
    Problem tab aati hai jab A=25 and B=2
    and B start demanding equal rights

The current controversy and the similar incidents in the past are result of a kind of frustration these minority gotra people go through for years.
    Someone from the minority group decides to fight for the equal rights.
    This kind of action is the result of some irrational reaction of the frustrated mindset. Ye deewar mein dhoon mar ke sarkaane ki koshish jaisa hai

If we see democratically, then even the minority people have the same right.
    For that, a big social shake up would be needed. I mean changing the mindset that "saare gaam ka Bateu Ban jyaga".
    But it doesn't seem to be possible in the near future.
    Aaj ke haalat mein yahi faisla achha hai ki , " The couple leave the village and the parents shouldn't be punished"

While going through this discussion, I was wandering, why this kind of controversies erupt in the district surrounded by Rohtak. I mean Jhajhar, Sonepat, panipat, Jind and Bhiwani
    I haven't heard of these kind of controversies in UP and Rajasthan or may be I may not be aware of this.
    What norms are followed by Jats in these states?

Bhai norms to humare jaise hi hain but media coverage kam hain. UP main to I have seen 3 brothers were having 1 wife unka pata na khosda kyu na baajya eb tae.

[QUOTE=spdeshwal;218990]
    Bhaisahab kyonki I haven't heard of these kind of controversies in UP and Rajasthan or may be I may not be aware of this.
    What norms are followed by Jats in these states?
    -Virender M.