Thread: How to Open a School in Haryana

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post How to Open a School in Haryana

Hello Jatlanders,

Am planning to start a new school in Haryana. First a Middle one and later move to higher education.

I would like to have some information as to

1. What are the rules for starting a school?
    2. Is there any legislation?
    3. What is the procedure for starting & running a school (from Govt. perspective, would be very happy if an experienced person can give this info)
    4. What are your valuable suggestions for running a school?
    5. The current school syllabus is good but it is not practical enough, so what are the innovative things that we can do to make them practical, interesting & appealing to the students
    6. Any other suggestions or your feedback for/from running a school would be very much appreciated

If you have answer to only one or two points also, please do not hesitate to mail me: me_rathee@yahoo.co.in

If you are not sure of any of the above points, mail me & I will clarify the same....

Hope together we can do a good job in molding the Citizens of the future.
    Awaiting a flood of responses from a lot of responsible citizens (I know you are one of the responsible ones - don’t worry if you think that your idea is stupid or idiotic - most of the times, the stupid ideas give rise to great things).

Thanks in Advance,
    VIRENDER SINGH RATHEE

me_rathee@yahoo.co.in

"Success is never ending. Failure is never final"

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Nice thread Virender. You have not written which board you would like your school to be affiliated with. If it is Haryana board, you can read detailed rules book here:

http://schooleducationharyana.gov.in...es,%202009.pdf

What is the first step of registration of school under the haryana board ?

Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post
    nice thread virender. You have not written which board you would like your school to be affiliated with. If it is haryana board, you can read detailed rules book here:

Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by riya View Post
    What is the first step of registration of school under the haryana board ?
    Buy a piece of land (sufficient as per rules), get the building erected (as per norms given in the rules) and then apply to the board in their prescribed form for temporary affiliation ( initially they give temp one for one year).

And yes, keep good amount of money in hand to "feed" hungry govt officials. 4-5 lakh to aaram tein "zeem" jaangey.... bina dakaaar... any sarkaar.... :rock :rock

Its a very nice Thread that will be useful for all JL members
    JAT = JUSTICE + ACTION + TRUTH

Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post
    Nice thread Virender. You have not written which board you would like your school to be affiliated with. If it is Haryana board, you can read detailed rules book here:

Bhai.........CBSE se affiliate karwa ke Haryana mein open kar sakte hai kya???

Agar haan to uske baare mein details mein bata do.
    VIRENDER SINGH RATHEE

me_rathee@yahoo.co.in

Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by me_rathee View Post
    Bhai.........CBSE se affiliate karwa ke Haryana mein open kar sakte hai kya???

Agar haan to uske baare mein details mein bata do.
    Mere bhai, CBSE ki website dekh lo. Similar to Haryana board, CBSE will also have its set of guidelines. I dont have much idea.

leeele bhai internet p hi khulegaa yoo school bhi .....ar taneee principal banavengeeee !!!!!!!!!

inte bujhiyee kitne ak kamre bangeeee!!!:D:D:D

Think which become obvious in future

Thanks Vivek

Quote Originally Posted by VivekGathwala View Post
    leeele bhai internet p hi khulegaa yoo school bhi .....ar taneee principal banavengeeee !!!!!!!!!

inte bujhiyee kitne ak kamre bangeeee!!!:D:D:D

Bhai Vivek...........Money investment ke liye pehle planning honi chahiye uske baad us par kaam karna chahiye.

agar mere kamre banane se hi school kii saari formalities poori ho jaayengi to woh bhi bana lunga bhai mein.

Issliye to sabhi jat bhaiyo se pooch raha hun kii kya kya karna hota hai ek school banane ke liye
    VIRENDER SINGH RATHEE

me_rathee@yahoo.co.in

Re rathi chinta manya kare gaam ki chaupad mein 5vi tahi ka school khol le panchwi pache balak sarkari mein dakhla le lenge. koye poochan nahi aata.ar panchvi tahi bhi unka naam sarkari mein e chale jaga school aala ne fees de diye ar principle ne holi diwali ka chadhawa.
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep