Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 62

Thread: Bhagat Singh's picture on Indian rupee

  1. #1
    Vgahlout
    Vgahlout is offline
    Instant PM
    Login to view details.

    Bhagat Singh's picture on Indian rupee

    With due respect to Mahatma Gandhi, this cause is just created to show some more respect to other freedom fighters of India .... Indian government should publish few limited version Indian rupee notes with a picture of
    Bhagat Singh and other freedom fighters .... This will educate the young, future of India more about Indian past and they will respect the fact that India earned freedom due to the sacrifices of many innocent, patriotic souls .... Let's join this cause and try to get a picture of Bhagat singh and other freedom fighters on Indian rupee. Join the cause:

    http://apps.facebook.com/causes/373653?m=3124eff7


    PL find the attachments also

    :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bh1.jpg 
Views:	568 
Size:	60.9 KB 
ID:	3748   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bh2.jpg 
Views:	531 
Size:	37.1 KB 
ID:	3749   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bh3.jpg 
Views:	689 
Size:	44.8 KB 
ID:	3750   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bh4.jpg 
Views:	501 
Size:	22.7 KB 
ID:	3751  

  2. #2
    yudhvirmor
    yudhvirmor is offline
    Instant PM
    Points: 5,075, Level: 30
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 225
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Login to view details.
    Yeah they must do that.. Atleast ISI has to replace their casting Die to make more fake currency notes..

  3. #3
    deepshi
    deepshi is offline
    Instant PM
    Login to view details.
    Good Idea
    main te kahun soodhe 5,000 ka note chhap do Bhagat singh k naam ke. Thodey chaalengey but ground-breaking start.
    He was the true revolutionary.
    arr ghandhi k saarey note jaali karaar kar do lolz
    -There are no bad people in this world..they are either good or amusing.

    ...La Vida es Bella....

  4. #4
    VivekGathwala
    VivekGathwala is offline
    Instant PM
    Points: 6,833, Level: 35
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 217
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Social Referral First Class Veteran Created Album pictures 5000 Experience Points
    Login to view details.

    Thumbs up surmee

    surmee hath pistolan vale karde fire firangi te ------shahhed-e-azam BHAGAT SINGH


    Think which become obvious in future

  5. #5
    deepshi
    deepshi is offline
    Instant PM
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by yudhvirmor View Post
    Yeah they must do that.. Atleast ISI has to replace their casting Die to make more fake currency notes..
    hahahhahahahah......LMAO..
    -There are no bad people in this world..they are either good or amusing.

    ...La Vida es Bella....

  6. #6
    Vgahlout
    Vgahlout is offline
    Instant PM
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by yudhvirmor View Post
    Yeah they must do that.. Atleast ISI has to replace their casting Die to make more fake currency notes..


    ISI t bahut pache aaave s ade hi nahi bakashteee

    5 /5 ke sikke t kise bhi iron component factory m bante dekh le bhai :rock

  7. #7
    deepshi
    deepshi is offline
    Instant PM
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgahlout View Post
    ISI t bahut pache aaave s ade hi nahi bakashteee

    5 /5 ke sikke t kise bhi iron component factory m bante dekh le bhai :rock
    hahahahaha...Gawwd...ufff...stop it guys...
    marr gey...
    -There are no bad people in this world..they are either good or amusing.

    ...La Vida es Bella....

  8. #8
    Vgahlout
    Vgahlout is offline
    Instant PM
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by deepshi View Post
    hahahahaha...Gawwd...ufff...stop it guys...
    marr gey...



    na sahi m.....ise sikke banave s chahe hath t moss le unne


    rtk m thaye s ebe 10 din pehlam ...........................5 lakh ke nakli sikeee:eek:


  9. #9
    deepshi
    deepshi is offline
    Instant PM
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgahlout View Post
    na sahi m.....ise sikke banave s chahe hath t moss le unne


    rtk m thaye s ebe 10 din pehlam ...........................5 lakh ke nakli sikeee:eek:

    hahahhaha...nakal karan me bi nakli quality
    -There are no bad people in this world..they are either good or amusing.

    ...La Vida es Bella....

  10. #10
    Vgahlout
    Vgahlout is offline
    Instant PM
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by deepshi View Post
    hahahhaha...nakal karan me bi nakli quality
    nakli t sain hi na t sikkeyan m matha marte nue nahi ki 1000 ke 500 /600 note bana le ..kham kha unkaa bojh or mareeee!!!:eek::D

  11. #11
    anil_rathee
    anil_rathee is offline
    Instant PM
    Points: 6,023, Level: 33
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 327
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    Social Veteran Created Album pictures Tagger Second Class 5000 Experience Points
    Login to view details.
    Appreciated........

    I have joined the cause on FACEBOOK and invited all my friends to join it...

    Lets support this cause guys........


    Quote Originally Posted by Vgahlout View Post
    With due respect to Mahatma Gandhi, this cause is just created to show some more respect to other freedom fighters of India .... Indian government should publish few limited version Indian rupee notes with a picture of
    Bhagat Singh and other freedom fighters .... This will educate the young, future of India more about Indian past and they will respect the fact that India earned freedom due to the sacrifices of many innocent, patriotic souls .... Let's join this cause and try to get a picture of Bhagat singh and other freedom fighters on Indian rupee. Join the cause:

    http://apps.facebook.com/causes/373653?m=3124eff7


    PL find the attachments also

    :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock
    क्रांति तभी सफल होती है जब बहुमत को उसकी आवश्यकता हो - आचार्य चाणक्य

  12. #12
    karan
    karan is offline
    Instant PM
    Points: 4,657, Level: 28
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Overall activity: 0%
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by yudhvirmor View Post
    Yeah they must do that.. Atleast ISI has to replace their casting Die to make more fake currency notes..
    Brilliant.

  13. #13
    Fateh
    Fateh is offline
    Instant PM
    Points: 6,869, Level: 35
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 181
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social Veteran Referral Second Class 5000 Experience Points
    Login to view details.
    We are jats we donot understand meaning of your foreign language big words, can you please write your post in Hindi.

  14. #14
    bsanjusmily
    bsanjusmily is offline
    Instant PM
    Points: 2,432, Level: 20
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 118
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran Social
    Login to view details.
    gud idea.......very good..i think so.........

  15. #15
    delhione
    delhione is offline
    Instant PM
    Points: 5,048, Level: 30
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 252
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    Referral Second Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Login to view details.
    an eye for an eye would make the whole world blind...
    I am a Tiger; but unfortunately i work in a Circus.

  16. #16
    Fateh
    Fateh is offline
    Instant PM
    Points: 6,869, Level: 35
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 181
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social Veteran Referral Second Class 5000 Experience Points
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by delhione View Post
    an eye for an eye would make the whole world blind...

    I agree with you but some people understand such treatment

  17. #17
    mann123
    mann123 is offline
    Instant PM
    Points: 4,626, Level: 28
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Login to view details.
    I support this noble cause and will ask all my friends to support it.
    -Virender M.

  18. #18
    rajkphogat
    rajkphogat is offline
    Banned Instant PM
    Login to view details.
    Bhai Kaam te sahi se par fer ek dar yo bhi rehega ek koi bhi chutbhaiya neta like Mayawati Apney note ya knshiraam k note chapwawan ki ada degi coliation govt. ne (might b in future)

    Fer log kukar pichane asli note kunsey neta ka se er nakli note kunsey neta aala ??????????

    Vicharo k liye sudhh bhojan.

  19. #19
    vijay123
    vijay123 is offline
    Instant PM Achievements:
    Veteran 1000 Experience Points Referral Second Class
    Login to view details.
    Sahi baat. Kis kis ki lagaoge - chandarshekhar azad, bose, nehru, patel, mother teresa, ambedkar... the list is endless.

    Either it should be Gandhiji or national emblem. No other should be there on notes including Bhagat Singh. Plus already there are so many movements going on in country; almost in all parts. What message govt will give if they put Bhagat Singh on currency? I dont think any govt will ever do that.

    Quote Originally Posted by rajkphogat View Post
    Bhai Kaam te sahi se par fer ek dar yo bhi rehega ek koi bhi chutbhaiya neta like Mayawati Apney note ya knshiraam k note chapwawan ki ada degi coliation govt. ne (might b in future)

    Fer log kukar pichane asli note kunsey neta ka se er nakli note kunsey neta aala ??????????

    Vicharo k liye sudhh bhojan.

  20. #20
    ravinderjeet
    ravinderjeet is offline
    Instant PM Achievements:
    Social Veteran Your first Group Referral Second Class 50000 Experience Points
    Login to view details.
    [QUOTE=vijay123;238157]Sahi baat. Kis kis ki lagaoge - chandarshekhar azad, bose, nehru, patel, mother teresa, ambedkar... the list is endless.

    gandhi ( national problem) nu -a raahan do bhai. gadhyaa ki gail ghodyaa ki baraabri ni hondi.
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •