Thread: BJP MLA's wife sells vegetables in Jharkhand

BJP MLA's wife sells vegetables in Jharkhand

In this ERA of corruption we have people like this : - Hats off to the lady :rock

Ranchi, Dec 13 (PTI)
    Muliya Devi is no ordinary vegetable vendor. Wife of a three-time MLA in Jharkhand, Muliya's spartan lifestyle is an example to politicians in a state rocked by the 'Koda scam'.

"What is the prospect of your MLA husband in this election?" asked a customer. "Chances are very bright," she replied at a vegetable market at Barkagoan in Hazaribagh district.

She is the wife of three-time BJP MLA Loknath Mahato, whose fate has been sealed in the EVM in the second phase of polling from Barkagoan assembly seat.

Muliya sells the surplus vegetables that she and her sons grow in their yard.

"I don't depend on my husband's income. We grow brinjal, tomatoes and other vegetables. And I sell the surplus vegetable in the vegetable market," a proud Devi says.
    क्रांति तभी सफल होती है जब बहुमत को उसकी आवश्यकता हो - आचार्य चाणक्य

Thumbs up

'm curious if she's his only wife n if they stay together..
    such is the image of our politicians in my mind tht i jst cant blve this info. if all's how it's been reported then bows to the lady and no blows to her MLA husband.
    Quote Originally Posted by anil_rathee View Post
    In this ERA of corruption we have people like this : - Hats off to the lady :rock

Ranchi, Dec 13 (PTI)
    Muliya Devi is no ordinary vegetable vendor. Wife of a three-time MLA in Jharkhand, Muliya's spartan lifestyle is an example to politicians in a state rocked by the 'Koda scam'.

"What is the prospect of your MLA husband in this election?" asked a customer. "Chances are very bright," she replied at a vegetable market at Barkagoan in Hazaribagh district.

She is the wife of three-time BJP MLA Loknath Mahato, whose fate has been sealed in the EVM in the second phase of polling from Barkagoan assembly seat.

"I don't depend on my husband's income. We grow brinjal, tomatoes and other vegetables. And I sell the surplus vegetable in the vegetable market," a proud Devi says.
    Of all the things that tax a man's patience, there's nothing to compare with a stuck zipper.

Quote Originally Posted by singhabhimanyu View Post
    'm curious if she's his only wife n if they stay together..
    such is the image of our politicians in my mind tht i jst cant blve this info. if all's how it's been reported then bows to the lady and no blows to her MLA husband.
    Even her husband got Best MLA award in Jarkhand Assembly. Looks like quite genuine couple.

It's possible that someday some bahubali from opposite camp rape he in same Sabji mandi..

I feel pity when our society make fun of these people. Lal Bhadur shastri's name came in my mind when I read about this lady..

a truly amazing info, thanks for sharing !!
    exceptions are always there and she proves it well enough.
    It is by luck that you get the chance to be the cause of someone's happiness,
    I love to grab these chances

Cool

I hav also read in a news paper An MP from eastren reigon live on rented accomodation in Malviya Nagar & her Landlord even dont know she is an MP
    She commute to parliament by autorickshaw.

I forgot her name.

Sadly that fellow lost this time in Jharkhand Assembly Seat.

This has proved the intensity of money power involved in elections

Quote Originally Posted by Ojus View Post
    Sadly that fellow lost this time in Jharkhand Assembly Seat.
    क्रांति तभी सफल होती है जब बहुमत को उसकी आवश्यकता हो - आचार्य चाणक्य

This has proved the intensity of money power involved in elections
    May be this MLA does not deserve to be in politics. Defination of morality changes in politics. Even if you are ethical, you have to be unethical to support your purpose and mission. That's the way anyything works in Kalyug.
    The word "EQUAL" has no meaning in human life

Ranchi, Dec 13 (PTI)

]bhai agar ya congrees ke MLA ki bahu hoti t iska goa m t hotel homta ar ....delhi m kothi ar 10/15 endevor jaroor hoti or isko pata bhi nahi homta ki yo yo sauda in dhore h

Think which become obvious in future