Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Register Your Complain Online in Haryana - www.harsamadhan.gov.in

I lodge my grevience on 23rd june'10 regarding the issue of declining forest area in my village , as our village have around 15 acre forest area.Today I got a call from Disst. forest ranger and he told me that DFO take this issue seriously and depute some forest gaurd there to monitor the progress of plantation.Let see what will they do further.

Quote Originally Posted by Khatkar View Post
    I lodge my grevience on 23rd june'10 regarding the issue of declining forest area in my village , as our village have around 15 acre forest area.Today I got a call from Disst. forest ranger and he told me that DFO take this issue seriously and depute some forest gaurd there to monitor the progress of plantation.Let see what will they do further.
    Good initiative Sandeep!!!! Nice to hear that govt responded!!!!Hope it at least solves some of the problems of common man if not all!!!

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Great. Thanks for updates Sandeep. Keep tracking it with them and even keep in touch with media to publish it. Once it comes to a local newspapers, people will appriciate your efforts and also at the same time, officials can not step back from their promise.

I had raised 3-4 such requests on above portal ( none to Forest dept). I will keep you people posted once I receive anything from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Khatkar View Post

Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post
    Great. Thanks for updates Sandeep. Keep tracking it with them and even keep in touch with media to publish it. Once it comes to a local newspapers, people will appriciate your efforts and also at the same time, officials can not step back from their promise.

I had raised 3-4 such requests on above portal ( none to Forest dept). I will keep you people posted once I receive anything from them.

Anil Sir, trurth is that I got inspiration from your attchement of HTimes.Several times ( When thread- what do you expect out of Hooda Govt. was in full current) I also thought to put the mails inbox of CM or our consituency MP Naveen Jindal but it remained as thaought no action.

I had lodged 2 another grievances on 23rd June and waiting for their response.

Anil please let me know the Email addrss or procedure to send complaine on this, regards

Login to view details.
    sir please click on this website link www.harsamadhan.gov.in and you can lodge your complaints under respective departments.

Remember - this is for state govt related queries and not related to any central govt departments like passport etc ....

Quote Originally Posted by Fateh View Post
    Anil please let me know the Email addrss or procedure to send complaine on this, regards

Login to view details.
    bhott bhoot hi acchi activityy hai ye i appreciate itt.....

Quote Originally Posted by Fateh View Post

Uncle Ji, when you will open www.harsamadhan.gov.in on left size there is box with name for citizen.Click the mouse on lodge grievances , after you hav eto fill up the asking informationlike to whom you want to pertain your grievances such as DC or advocate general etc.

In last section you have to write about your grievance max. 4000 words.

If you already have any remedial action in your mind you can also share the same in last block.Then submit it and write down your application number to check the status in future.

Login to view details.
    RTI For passport:

Though it is not very relevant to the subject of this thread.. however, I wanted to share the info for benefit of everyone:

One new passport application which we had applied in the Month of March 2010 was not getting processed. No one picked the phone at RPO Delhi. Also, no one replied back to emails written to them. The file status was not moving for last 4 months.

Last week I sent one RTI after one of my close friends suggested. It was a simple plain paper typed application with details and information needed related to status of the application + Rs 10 postal order). I sent it thru registered post.

To my surprise, the status of the application got changed today ( 4th day after sending RTI) and as per passport website, the passport will be dispatched tomorrow. A big relief and sense of achievement.

I am posting this here so that if someone else here is also facing similar issue related to passport application, this route can be the best !

RTI For passport:

To my surprise, the status of the application got changed today ( 4th day after sending RTI) and as per passport website, the passport will be dispatched tomorrow. A big relief and sense of achievement.

Hope it reaches you quickly. I received it after two months of "DISPATCH" and that too when I personally went there to enquire why it has not reached me even after 1.5 months after dispatch.Then I got it one week after my visit. They may post misleading information on their sites. I submitted an application with them about the wrong info, but of no use. I hope you receive it at the earliest.
    A350Xwb - Shaping Efficiency!

Login to view details.
    Thanks for sharing your experience bro...

Aajkal dispatch ke time unko postal department ka registry number bhi status mein update karna padta hai... something like this:

Passport has been despatched by post on 05-05-2010 vide postal Registration Number XXXXXX

Iska matlab postal office aalyan ne late karya hoga.....

Fer bhi agar Late ho gya to Ebb ke RTI appealte authority ke maarunga bhai dhar ke........ Unn ke to baap ne bhi dena padega passport...

Quote Originally Posted by malikdeepak1 View Post
    Hope it reaches you quickly. I received it after two months of "DISPATCH" and that too when I personally went there to enquire why it has not reached me even after 1.5 months after dispatch.Then I got it one week after my visit. They may post misleading information on their sites. I submitted an application with them about the wrong info, but of no use. I hope you receive it at the earliest.

sir please click on this website link www.harsamadhan.gov.in and you can lodge your complaints under respective departments.

Remember - this is for state govt related queries and not related to any central govt departments like passport etc ....
    Dear Brother thanks, I got it, regards

Central Government ka bhi hai..Form dekh ek baar :D . nyu laage hai ke yu form 10 Min mai bana rakha hai kisse nai...:rock :rock

http://cvc.nic.in/lodgecomp.htm

Login to view details.
    Bhai Deepak, we received the passport today.... it is just 5th working day after the RTI was sent ..... where everything fails, "danda" prevails....

Bhai Deepak, we received the passport today.... it is just 5th working day after the RTI was sent ..... where everything fails, "danda" prevails....
    Kaju ki barfi ke dibbe bina ke maani ja se bhai leele ya baat :rock
    A350Xwb - Shaping Efficiency!

Login to view details.
    ha ha ha ha.... bhai filhaal to mein baahar su India tein... aaye paachey e program banega Kaaju-Pistey ka....

Kaju ki barfi ke dibbe bina ke maani ja se bhai leele ya baat :rock

I also lodged complaint on traffic jams in gurgaon and other on traffic police management in gurgaon. but i have not got any response till now. it is already 15 days. may be they take time to revert.
    Kunjeyan 2249

HISTORY IS WRITTEN BY THOSE WHO HANGED FREEDOM FIGHTERS.

Quote Originally Posted by ajaysinghbamel View Post
    I also lodged complaint on traffic jams in gurgaon and other on traffic police management in gurgaon. but i have not got any response till now. it is already 15 days. may be they take time to revert.
    You may not hear back from them in, maybe, another 15 months. The reason being quite obvious. What can government do about traffic jams?

Login to view details.
    Anyone else with updates / feedback received on their complaints on www.harsamadhan.gov.in ? Ya fer fuuuuuusssss ho liya yo propaganda govt ka?