Thread: Register Your Complain Online in Haryana - www.harsamadhan.gov.in

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Register Your Complain Online in Haryana - www.harsamadhan.gov.in

Haryana government has recently introduced this service to register complains and grievances about any issue of any department anytime. It has been claimed that Haryana became first state in country to do so. It seems that they got its inspiration from our portal. It would be interesting to notice that how government would act after the registeration of grievances. However it bugs me that how would non-internet users like average Ramphals are going to get benefitted. Would their fate be the same - standing outside the Babus office all confused and frustated watching the name plate at the door of Sahibs

www.harsamadhan.gov.in

As of now lets fill up the website.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

Samar Govt of India is also providing such kind of portal for registration of your griveance, complaint etc.But its not working properly no actions is being taken on complaints. i have registered a number of compliant but never recieved any reply or solution, action taken report.

Although it's good move by Haryana Govt.Lets see the functioning of Haryana Govt in this regard.

Samar, in fact without providing broadband connectivity and proper computer how administration will solve issue or complaint.In last Nov 2009 Govt of Haryana made Labour department totally computerized and regeistrations etc etc starts online.But staff have not been provided with adequate facilities like computers and broadband connectivity yet so far. Only one or two to DLC/ALC/LO etc have been provided even they are not working properly.
    Last edited by sanjaymalik; June 19th, 2010 at 06:32 PM.

Good initiative By govt...

Let us see if something good comes out of it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hemanthooda View Post
    Good initiative By govt...

Let us see if something good comes out of it!!!!
    Yes a lot of things come out of it
    1)Money is paid to web developer
    2)Two three persons deputed to check mails employment generation
    3)Future maintainance cotract will be provided to someone
    4) next time when people say that we are saying that we are facing this problem and we meet this and that officer Mama will reply why you haven't mailed me?
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

Something is better than Nothing Rakesh!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rakeshsehrawat View Post
    4) next time when people say that we are saying that we are facing this problem and we meet this and that officer Mama will reply why you haven't mailed me?

Quote Originally Posted by rakeshsehrawat View Post
    That is a right plateform for you to practise photographic skills of roads etc rather than pointing out and yapping hokums.

Would you?
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

Samar pehle ek thread shuru hua tha " Number One Haryana" usme ek member Deepika ne Hooda ji ki site ka link diya tha manne ude bahut kuch likha tha lekin koi action nahi hua natija Gurgaon ke election mein samne aa gaya. Baaki chinta mat karo mein is site par bhi likhunga.
    Thanks
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

r bhai es site p complaint ka koe reply na aata. 6 complaint kar li koe sunvae na karta. u e nam dar re h HARSAMADHAN