Thread: Java Training!!

Java Training!!

Hii all!!

I want to know if there is any computer training instt. where one can learn advance java. if u have any info. then plz help!!
    A Best Friend is like a Four Leaf Clover,Hard to find & Lucky to have!!

Quote Originally Posted by montykohar View Post
    Hii all!!

I want to know if there is any computer training instt. where one can learn advance java. if u have any info. then plz help!!
    You can't learn Java on computer training Inst.. because good trainers don't train there.. Best way to learn any computer language is to sit down with syntax code and practice.. It takes years of hard work to be a good developer/programmer.

I agree with Yudhvir bhai that being a good programmer takes a lot of effort and practice. But some formal training will be really helpful to give a kick start to the programmer inside you.
    If you are in NCR there are lots of Training Institute which will give you a good training and their labs are loaded with latest IDEs and tools required. Also you will come to know about latest frameworks in trend.

But mind it they can give you a start and rest you need to practice.
    जिंदगी पथ है मंजिल की तरफ जाने का,
    जिंदगी नाम है तूफानों से टकराने का.
    मौत तो बस चैन से सो जाने की बदनामी है,
    जिंदगी गीत है मस्ती से सदा गाने का..

Quote Originally Posted by deependra View Post
    I agree with Yudhvir bhai that being a good programmer takes a lot of effort and practice. But some formal training will be really helpful to give a kick start to the programmer inside you.
    If you are in NCR there are lots of Training Institute which will give you a good training and their labs are loaded with latest IDEs and tools required. Also you will come to know about latest frameworks in trend.

But mind it they can give you a start and rest you need to practice.

plz kisi ache se institute k naam bhi bata do delhi me..
    Don't show me Attitude .............I got more than You............

DUCAT in noida .
    'Anything is Possible '

' Just do it '

u r right yudhvir ji, but as deependra ji said one needs a kick start, for that i need to go to some instt., for elementary knowledge... I'll be really happy if you could suggest some instt. in delhi.

thanks jitenderji, but could u tell if there is any in delhi...??

Quote Originally Posted by montykohar View Post
    Hii all!!

there is CMC in madhuban chowk, pitmpura at delhi..my lots of friends have done there training in java there.
    "Some people keep trying to be cool, smart, attractive and passionate in their whole life, But some are born JATS."

thanx ajay ji! thanks a lot for the valuable info.!!

SCJP Book by Kathy Sierra.................ESSENTIAL for a JAVA GUY.

Alongside....Javaranch & other popular webs.

If one wants to be in software line never go after institutes.......as if you don't have ability of self learning / discovery .....your success rate would be affected.

Good programmers don't go after books........( Mostly fresh passsouts assemble a pile of e-books....which is ok but not of great use ) Programmers take things at face value........get on a website...try to solve problems asked by fellow members......search on google for relevant study......( At max a page or two )

While study .....go slow....Tomorrow Never Dies.

E++ in Janak puri
    u can see detail on website
    eplusplus.in
    it may be good to u
    contact person
    Mr. Amit =9953444172
    and
    Mr jagat Kumar=8447021974
    Amit Khaiwal

####################################
    Jat Balwan, Jai Bhagwan Jat Mahan!!!
    Believe in yourself and belief in God is the key to sucess