Thread: Project for bsc(IT) final year

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Project for bsc(IT) final year

hello
    I need help to make a project on medical shop for my bsc(IT) final year.Pls provide me the required material(fontend as vb and backend as sql) or if any if you have. regards

Quote Originally Posted by ranaritu View Post
    hello
    I need help to make a project on medical shop for my bsc(IT) final year.Pls provide me the required material(fontend as vb and backend as sql) or if any if you have. regards
    Ritu, you mean you want some one to provide you with a completed project. Is that so? What will you learn from it? Seems you are pursuing a degree that is not even worth the paper it will be printed on. SHAME .

hello
    hello Ritu...... aap direct project lene se acha hai khud coding karo.
    kyuki ye project har company me interview time per pucha jyega..... aur jab tak aap khud coding ni karoge kuch samajh ni aayega.

meri advice yehi hai ki aap seperate separate project related programs banao aur jab sabhi ban jye to unhe one by one combine kar lo......... starting me kuch errors aayengi lekin ache se karoge to run ho jyega.

aap apne project se related data google per search karo lekin coding khud se karoge to bahut acha hai.
    vaise coding bhi aapko google se mil jyegi.

agar jaldy project complete karna hai aur khud se banana chahte ho to google per search karna, kuch editors hain jinme aap easily program bana sakte ho like dreamware, etc
    Regards

VIKAS DHANKHAR

THE MOST DANGEROUS THING IN THE WORLD IS AN IDEA.:rolleyes:
    THE MOST DANGEROUS PERSON IN THE WORLD IS ONE WITH AN IDEA....!!!!!!
    :rolleyes:

thankyou for your advice .Main coding khud se hi kar rahi hu,lekin as a referance muje ek project chahie tha.
    regards

thankyou for your advice .Main coding khud se hi kar rahi hu,lekin as a referance muje ek project chahie tha.
    regards
    Follow a formal 'System Design Methodology'. Way before you get into coding undertake the basic things first. Most methodologies entail the following generic setps in this order:

1. PROJECT DEFINITION:
    Define the objectives and goals of the projects.

2. REQUIREMENTS ANALYSIS:
    Document detailed requirements e.g. kind of funcitonality completed project must have for various users, workflow requirements, security requirements, etc.

3. DESIGN PHASE:
    Design the system to cater for the above requirements. Design in a modular, N-tier architecture using re-usable components. This way your work in the coding will be greatly reduced. also this will ensure completed project has a design that supports the
    (a) first create logical design
    (b) convert into Tech specs

4. Coding
    Make the coding
    (a) modular
    (b) re-usable encapsulated modules
    (c) N-tier
    (d) adhere to standards e.g. naming conventions, comments in the codes, callable codes, passable parameters and values, etc

5. Testing
    (a) Unit testing: technically test each module or program in standalone mode
    (b) System integration test: put all modules together and then test technically
    (c) User testing: test the functionality from the users perspective

6. Repeat steps 1 to 5 as needed

7. Implementation
    compile
    Create package for deployment

NOTE: Each step requires appropriate documentations, various templates for deliverables are available on the internet, google is your best friend

CAREER ADVICE:
    Try gaining hands-on experience because in private sector there is
    "No if, No But, No Jat (rishteydari),
    No Shifarish, Only Talent"

Koi Shaq! then PM me

Best luck.

regards
    For you only "project on medical shop" is complessory?
    If you can do some other projects related to web application tools then I can help you in java....you can convert it into VB no problem.
    Now days these tools are very important for all search engines like google, yahoo, msn etc.
    Regards

VIKAS DHANKHAR

THE MOST DANGEROUS THING IN THE WORLD IS AN IDEA.:rolleyes:
    THE MOST DANGEROUS PERSON IN THE WORLD IS ONE WITH AN IDEA....!!!!!!
    :rolleyes:

you may try to find something on www dot vbcode dot com or explore google ..
    Time is like a river. You cannot touch the same water twice, because the flow that has passed will never pass again. Enjoy every moment of the life...

for any type of project..
    any language..
    with source codes and documentations are available..
    We are all born in this world for some special Purpose... none of us are waste. So, don't be a prisoner of past.. be an architect of your future. :tamatar