Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Media Terrorism against Khaps and Jats

Post Media Terrorism against Khaps and Jats

The political marginalisation of Urban classes in Haryana has forced them to try to capture state power by alternate means i.e using the media. They aim to create antagonism b/w Jats and other sections of society, to be used for political leverage. Similar Coalition of extremes political model is used in other states i.e Brahmin, Bania joining with Poorest of dalits and muslims to keep others out of power. They are making an issue out of a non- issue and are somehow trying to indicate that Khaps are responsible for rapes.

Please take example of the recent incident about what SUBE SINGH allegedly said.

Please read the actual updated article by Deepender deswal about what KHAP actually said: (Mind that this was updated very late.)
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/i...w/17837915.cms
    But, this article was updated later on. Whole disinformation campaign to malign Jats and Khaps was put into gear before that. Some of the outrageous lies put forward were:

1. Tyagi, a journalist of Headlines today falsely claimed that Khaps said :90% of rape cases are false and consensual, also claimed that Khaps are opposed to any punishment to rapists. They never mentioned about meham-khap boycotting the rape-accused. This whole drama was shown in 9 PM Headlines Today TV Channel.

2. Times of India wrote a slanderous article misquoting and falsely attributing statements to Sube Singh claiming that they oppose death penalty because they want to protect the gangrape accused.
    http://articles.timesofindia.indiati...-death-penalty

3. Lies propagated by Indian express says "Khap don't want death penalty for the Delhi Rape accused".
    http://www.indianexpress.com/news/kh...cused/1052347/

4. Similar vitriol was poured by all the TV channels and newspapers like HT,DNA etc purely for sensationalism and TRPs.

Please read the comments in all the articles calling Jats barbarians and animals because of false articles. Should we not stand up against this? I think Haryana will become another Khalistan due to these media lynch mobs who are hell bent on writing false things about the Jat community. Same tactics were used by newspapers such as Punjab Kesari in the 1980s against Jat-Sikhs to create public opinion against them.

Shiv sena people burn the offices of these newspapers and TV channels if they dare show any negative news about them. That is why they can never publish or show any slanderous or false propaganda against them!!! Khaps being easy targets are lynched by the media taliban. I oppose any misogynistic and backward decisions taken by Khap, but blaming them for what they did not do or did not say is outrageous and wrong.

ANY SOLUTIONS?
    Last edited by tomar7; January 1st, 2013 at 06:32 AM.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tomar7 For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (January 1st, 2013), Arvindc (January 2nd, 2013), cooljat (January 1st, 2013), mandeep333 (January 14th, 2013), op1955 (January 1st, 2013), ravinderjeet (January 1st, 2013), sivach (January 1st, 2013), sukhbirhooda (January 1st, 2013)

It is more than evident that media look for excuses and opportunities to put the khaps in the dock. Last night the statement of Khap leader Sube Singh was in the news on almost all the TV news channels. In fact, the media is leaving no stone unturned to malign the oldest Jat institution in any and every way possible. Instead of actually doing research on what are khaps and their history, they conveniently term every notorious panchayat/village committee decision even in far away Bihar, West Bengal as Khap decision. No doubt, the act/behaviour of the media is nothing but mischievous

Though I might sound to be conspiracy theorist, I agree with you that this may be part of a larger gameplan of a few vested interests.

Having said all the above things, I to some extent feel that in a few cases the Khaps have got into the habit of putting their foot in their mouth. They should not be in a hurry to make a statement for this headline hungry media on every topic. On controversial topics, they can very well categorically tell the media that they are studying the issue/situation and would come out with a formal statement later on. And, of course followed with a more balanced/polished response.

It's not that Jats cannot be diplomatic and media savvy. If possible, they should better take/hire the services of media savvy PR professionals from within the community.

Quote Originally Posted by tomar7 View Post
    The political marginalisation of Urban classes in Haryana has forced them to try to capture state power by alternate means i.e using the media. They aim to create antagonism b/w Jats and other sections of society, to be used for political leverage. Similar Coalition of extremes political model is used in other states i.e Brahmin, Bania joining with Poorest of dalits and muslims to keep others out of power. They are making an issue out of a non- issue and are somehow trying to indicate that Khaps are responsible for rapes.

Please take example of the recent incident about what SUBE SINGH allegedly said.

Please read the actual updated article by Deepender deswal about what KHAP actually said: (Mind that this was updated very late.)
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/i...w/17837915.cms
    But, this article was updated later on. Whole disinformation campaign to malign Jats and Khaps was put into gear before that. Some of the outrageous lies put forward were:

1. Tyagi, a journalist of Headlines today falsely claimed that Khaps said :90% of rape cases are false and consensual, also claimed that Khaps are opposed to any punishment to rapists. They never mentioned about meham-khap boycotting the rape-accused. This whole drama was shown in 9 PM Headlines Today TV Channel.

2. Times of India wrote a slanderous article misquoting and falsely attributing statements to Sube Singh claiming that they oppose death penalty because they want to protect the gangrape accused.
    http://articles.timesofindia.indiati...-death-penalty

3. Lies propagated by Indian express says "Khap don't want death penalty for the Delhi Rape accused".
    http://www.indianexpress.com/news/kh...cused/1052347/

4. Similar vitriol was poured by all the TV channels and newspapers like HT,DNA etc purely for sensationalism and TRPs.

Please read the comments in all the articles calling Jats barbarians and animals because of false articles. Should we not stand up against this? I think Haryana will become another Khalistan due to these media lynch mobs who are hell bent on writing false things about the Jat community. Same tactics were used by newspapers such as Punjab Kesari in the 1980s against Jat-Sikhs to create public opinion against them.

Shiv sena people burn the offices of these newspapers and TV channels if they dare show any negative news about them. That is why they can never publish or show any slanderous or false propaganda against them!!! Khaps being easy targets are lynched by the media taliban. I oppose any misogynistic and backward decisions taken by Khap, but blaming them for what they did not do or did not say is outrageous and wrong.

ANY SOLUTIONS?
    Last edited by AbhikRana; January 1st, 2013 at 08:51 AM.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AbhikRana For This Useful Post:

cooljat (January 1st, 2013), sanjeev1984 (January 1st, 2013), tomar7 (January 1st, 2013)

I think its quite evident the media has painted quite a negative picture of the Khaps. And the people who dont know any better, believe it. Media rules today. As Abhik said, Jats have to get better at using media and PR.

May I suggest an idea? How about a short documentary on the history of Khaps? It can show the origin of Khaps and how closely linked it is with not-only Jat history but with a shared history of other communities of the regions. One can include interviews with educated and learned Jats who can talk well and explain the importance of Khaps for centuries. Include positive decisions of Khaps, recent ones and old ones. To be balanced, also cover some issues that have caste negative aspersions on Khaps and root cause reasons and biases that might have led to it.

And if the channels don't air such a documentary, social media can be used. FB and You Tube are tremendous media platforms and it literally takes only weeks to get a hundred thousand views if every JL member shares it.

I am sure JL has quite a few members who have the will and the experience to do something like this. This can be a good way to use alternate tactics and change people's perception of Khaps and Jats.
    Pagdi Sambhal Jatta..!

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to swaich For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (January 1st, 2013), anilphogat (January 3rd, 2013), Arvindc (January 2nd, 2013), cooljat (January 1st, 2013), mandeep333 (January 14th, 2013), op1955 (January 1st, 2013), rameshlakra (January 1st, 2013), ravinderjeet (January 1st, 2013), sanjeev1984 (January 1st, 2013), sukhbirhooda (January 1st, 2013), tomar7 (January 1st, 2013)

Kai dinon se kahna nahin chahta tha but aaj kah raha hu, jab tak ye Bhappa PM rahega, Jats and Khaps inke target pe rahengi....ultimate solution yahi hai ki ye bhappa jitna jaldi PM pad se hat jaaye....humen utni hi jaldi is front pe chain ki saans aayegi......

rahi documentary ki baat......poori 3.5 ghante ki conference hui thi...Khaps and media ki ispe....jismen Khaps ke positive only aspects hi rakhe gaye they.....the conference is recorded in 30 parts....all of these 30 parts are accessbile from here: http://www.nidanaheights.com/media-videos.html

Where exactly on this page: Scroll down on left-column, until you reach a videos series titled as - "Roundtable discussion on viability of Khaps"....all 30 videos are there....

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to phoolkumar For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (January 1st, 2013), op1955 (January 1st, 2013), ravinderjeet (January 1st, 2013), sanjeev1984 (January 1st, 2013), ssgoyat (January 1st, 2013), sukhbirhooda (January 1st, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by swaich View Post
    I think its quite evident the media has painted quite a negative picture of the Khaps. And the people who dont know any better, believe it. Media rules today. As Abhik said, Jats have to get better at using media and PR.

May I suggest an idea? How about a short documentary on the history of Khaps? It can show the origin of Khaps and how closely linked it is with not-only Jat history but with a shared history of other communities of the regions. One can include interviews with educated and learned Jats who can talk well and explain the importance of Khaps for centuries. Include positive decisions of Khaps, recent ones and old ones. To be balanced, also cover some issues that have caste negative aspersions on Khaps and root cause reasons and biases that might have led to it.

And if the channels don't air such a documentary, social media can be used. FB and You Tube are tremendous media platforms and it literally takes only weeks to get a hundred thousand views if every JL member shares it.

I am sure JL has quite a few members who have the will and the experience to do something like this. This can be a good way to use alternate tactics and change people's perception of Khaps and Jats.
    I ve tried that an year and half back. One friend and I are working on a project which might get support from History Channel. That is some another experience. Anyway even a small slide show about positive aspects of Khap's decision would do a lot. Thaty I started this thread[http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...ocial-Verdicts ] but issue is Jaspreet that people even among Jats are not concerned much. For the video we must ve collection of numerous positive work other than Khap history because media and uneducated jats ( about khaps) can be muted only by its actions taken.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (January 1st, 2013), anilphogat (January 3rd, 2013), Bisky (January 4th, 2013), cooljat (January 1st, 2013), desijat (January 8th, 2013), Mishti (January 1st, 2013), op1955 (January 1st, 2013), ravinderjeet (January 1st, 2013), sanjeev1984 (January 1st, 2013), sivach (January 1st, 2013), sukhbirhooda (January 1st, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by phoolkumar View Post
    Kai dinon se kahna nahin chahta tha but aaj kah raha hu, jab tak ye Bhappa PM rahega, Jats and Khaps inke target pe rahengi....ultimate solution yahi hai ki ye bhappa jitna jaldi PM pad se hat jaaye....humen utni hi jaldi is front pe chain ki saans aayegi......

rahi documentary ki baat......poori 3.5 ghante ki conference hui thi...Khaps and media ki ispe....jismen Khaps ke positive only aspects hi rakhe gaye they.....the conference is recorded in 30 parts....all of these 30 parts are accessbile from here: http://www.nidanaheights.com/media-videos.html

Where exactly on this page: Scroll down on left-column, until you reach a videos series titled as - "Roundtable discussion on viability of Khaps"....all 30 videos are there....
    Thats a funny as well as ridiculous blame shifting on the PM. Not expected from a person of scholary background like you.

Media needs victim and accused to make a sensation for audiences and TRP. I dont take them seriously as I put forward in another thread that we dont need to be in the accused box to clean our image. It is their issue of understanding.Real issue should be educating our own generation by whatsoever mean possible.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

Bisky (January 4th, 2013)

I agree to ur views but I have the reasons when I say so.....its political angle to give a glance and you would get the answer....because without political back media can not target any community the way it is under concern of this discussion.....

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    Thats a funny as well as ridiculous blame shifting on the PM. Not expected from a person of scholary background like you.

Media needs victim and accused to make a sensation for audiences and TRP. I dont take them seriously as I put forward in another thread that we dont need to be in the accused box to clean our image. It is their issue of understanding.Real issue should be educating our own generation by whatsoever mean possible.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to phoolkumar For This Useful Post:

ravinderjeet (January 1st, 2013), sukhbirhooda (January 1st, 2013), tomar7 (January 1st, 2013)

I agree to ur views but I have the reasons when I say so.....its political angle to give a glance and you would get the answer....because without political back media can not target any community the way it is under concern of this discussion.....
    Those reasons are assumptions and presumptions without any backing.

Padhne wale jaante hain dear, ki ismen itni backing hai aur kitni nahin....baaki main is discussion ko Samar versus Phool nahin banana chahta....itne samjhdar aap bhi hain.....

Those reasons are assumptions and presumptions without any backing.
    Last edited by phoolkumar; January 1st, 2013 at 02:01 PM.

Padhne wale jaante hain dear, ki ismen itni backing hai aur kitni nahin....baaki main is discussion ko Samar versus Phool nahin banana chahta....itne samjhdar aap bhi hain.....
    Lets us know in detail if it is true. Its not me versus you rather what you propagate versus what I say.

I ve tried that an year and half back. One friend and I are working on a project which might get support from History Channel. That is some another experience. Anyway even a small slide show about positive aspects of Khap's decision would do a lot. Thaty I started this thread[http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...ocial-Verdicts ] but issue is Jaspreet that people even among Jats are not concerned much. For the video we must ve collection of numerous positive work other than Khap history because media and uneducated jats ( about khaps) can be muted only by its actions taken.
    Appreciate your work, Samar. Many of us debate and discuss, only a few do something concrete on the ground.

I think the video or powerpoint can start with a dedicated slide or segment for each of the following questions:

1) What is a Khap? How old is it? How democratic is it? How many Khaps are there?
    This section can include history, origins and draw similarities between Khap and the Pachayat system of governance. One needs to convey that just the word 'Khap' doesnt signify a homogeneous entity to bracket all Jats. There are various Khaps and each has authority with varying levels of influence.

2) Are all Khap members uneducated, old farmers?

This section can include pics with bio on prominent educated and young Khap members/heads. If aiming for a video, a short clip of a Khap member speaking eloquently in English can do. After all a pic is worth a thousand words and a video worth a million words. (Ok, I made up the latter)

3) Does Khap always take backward, medieval decisions? What is the Khap's view on child marriage, girl education, declining sex ratio etc?
    The material from your thread will come in handy here. Whatever's lacking can be covered by actual interviews of Khap pradhans asking them opinions on the above and other sensitive issues.

The purpose here is to force the audience to think and evaluate for themselves. The video just has to provide food for thought and point them towards the right direction. That is how the media and news channels can be beaten at their own game.

We must also be careful not to indulge in any sort of negative comparison or throw mud on other communities or media. It defeats the purpose and spreads negativity. We need the media on our side but it has to be done cleverly.

And I think its the responsibility of every JL member to spread the word on such a video/docu once its made. If that requires spamming the inboxes of prominent Jats, so be it. That is the least we can do towards our community. JL has 20k members. If even 10k receive emails of video links and only a further 5k share it on FB, it will go a long way.
    Pagdi Sambhal Jatta..!

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to swaich For This Useful Post:

anilphogat (January 3rd, 2013), Arvindc (January 2nd, 2013), cooljat (January 1st, 2013), phoolkumar (January 1st, 2013)

Appreciate your work, Samar. Many of us debate and discuss, only a few do something concrete on the ground.

I think the video or powerpoint can start with a dedicated slide or segment for each of the following questions:

1) What is a Khap? How old is it? How democratic is it? How many Khaps are there?
    This section can include history, origins and draw similarities between Khap and the Pachayat system of governance. One needs to convey that just the word 'Khap' doesnt signify a homogeneous entity to bracket all Jats. There are various Khaps and each has authority with varying levels of influence.

This section can include pics with bio on prominent educated and young Khap members/heads. If aiming for a video, a short clip of a Khap member speaking eloquently in English can do. After all a pic is worth a thousand words and a video worth a million words. (Ok, I made up the latter)

3) Does Khap always take backward, medieval decisions? What is the Khap's view on child marriage, girl education, declining sex ratio etc?
    The material from your thread will come in handy here. Whatever's lacking can be covered by actual interviews of Khap pradhans asking them opinions on the above and other sensitive issues.

The purpose here is to force the audience to think and evaluate for themselves. The video just has to provide food for thought and point them towards the right direction. That is how the media and news channels can be beaten at their own game.

We must also be careful not to indulge in any sort of negative comparison or throw mud on other communities or media. It defeats the purpose and spreads negativity. We need the media on our side but it has to be done cleverly.

And I think its the responsibility of every JL member to spread the word on such a video/docu once its made. If that requires spamming the inboxes of prominent Jats, so be it. That is the least we can do towards our community. JL has 20k members. If even 10k receive emails of video links and only a further 5k share it on FB, it will go a long way.
    Yes, thats exactly what I am trying to say. This format of slideshow is good and a few other things could be added for simple and proper explaination without being complex.

Like you said in bold and underlined quote, we don't need to do it for explaining our system to others or media as a reply to their criticism but from a point of view that our own people get it first. It is like saying that our baap was great because he was our baap irrespective of what other tag him as bad or worse. Its inside out.

Lets share more and more positive social verdicts of Khaps other than that on the thread and make an attractive powerpoint slide as no one else would do it for us.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

anilphogat (January 3rd, 2013), cooljat (January 1st, 2013), ravinderjeet (January 1st, 2013), sukhbirhooda (January 1st, 2013)

इन्ने जो करणा स करण लगरे सें । बिल्ली के आँख मींचें तें के दुनिया देखना बंद कर देगी । यो लोग रोज की बातचीत में भी जट्टो को बदनाम करते हैं । इब्ब में दिल्ली गया जब मेट्रो में एक भाप्पा कई बालकां ने धमकान लाग्र्या "पाछे ने मर्ल्यो ने ,आपनी भाण गुडाओ सो आड़े "। आर फेर वे अपनी झंगी पंजाबी में बतलान लग्गे।इब्ब बदनाम कुण होया ?सुनानिया ते न्यू-ए सोचेगा ना अक कोए बेवकूफ जाट स जो भुंडा बोले स ।यु-ए हाल मीडिया का स । उन् ने सनसनी फेलानी स , बदनाम जाट होंदे हों ,ते होए जाओ ।क्यूंकि उन्न ने इह कौम तें किहे भी ढाल के विरोध का डर नि स ।तोमर ने जो शिवसेना आली बात कही स वा कति सही स ।
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (January 1st, 2013), mandeep333 (January 14th, 2013), phoolkumar (January 1st, 2013), sukhbirhooda (January 1st, 2013), tomar7 (January 1st, 2013)

This is the way of approaching....better you would have debated in this way with your very first post on my view.....lets first see on what basis you say that "Those reasons are assumptions and presumptions without any backing." .....I think it would be better for me to know this angle first....else it will again take me 4-5 posts extra to get you back on line of debate rather putting baseless comments.....Thanks

Lets us know in detail if it is true. Its not me versus you rather what you propagate versus what I say.

Watch out the chain of videos, which I have mentioned in my very first comment on this chain.....they have powerpoint slides as well as details oral description all.......though these kind of presentations should be more and more, as much possible as much we could make....

This is the way of approaching....better you would have debated in this way with your very first post on my view.....lets first see on what basis you say that "Those reasons are assumptions and presumptions without any backing." .....I think it would be better for me to know this angle first....else it will again take me 4-5 posts extra to get you back on line of debate rather putting baseless comments.....Thanks
    I meant that let us know the involvement of PM and govt in this media thing. Support your initial argument of PM and govt with your backing and reasons which you claimed. If you are not able to support it then it would be merely taken as your own prejudices about PM being a Bhapa. So let us know in detail. Establish your case.

Ravi ji and Phool Kumar ji, with all due respect to both of you and your experience, most of our discussions get bogged down by a blame game. We end up blaming the govt., media, other communities and what not. But that hasn't led us anywhere. It does tell us about the stereotypes people have about Jats and the kind of adjectives used for Jats but we are still unable to counter it.

Worse still, is the last option suggested by Mr. Tomar. It is indeed the last option and hinges on desperation. Jats dont want to act like Shiv Sena because that will be like playing into the hands of those who dont like Jats. They propagate the notion that Jats are uneducated, violence prone and backward. And by attacking media offices or journalists we would only be solidifying those notions. Moreover, Shiv Sena is virtually toothless outside of Mumbai and if Jats wish to conquer the world we have to stop thinking about following the antics of such 'gali ke sher' organizations.

So we have to be smart about this. Rajpal Dular ji shares numerous anti-Congress, anti-sham secular pics and memes/captioned pictures. Without being sarcastic, that is creativity right there! Why cant something similar be put together that is pro-Jats? We need creative people who are also adept at using web tools and social media. Create webpages, memes, pictures with captions. It has to be witty, positive and informative. Once it is picked up by social media, it will become popular on its own.

To give you an example, I dont know how many of us have seen it, but on FB and YT there are videos on the joke about "12 baj gaye' on Sikhs. People have actually gone out and made videos that bust such myths and reverse the tables on people who make such jokes. Those videos are nothing fancy but connect with the youth and make people think.

Another thing, based on my interactions, I have a feeling many young, educated, urban, professional Jats are uncomfortable with the fact that they are Jats. They wish to disassociate themselves from the rural Jats and everything that connects them to Khaps, backwardness etc. The negative perceptions held by people and propagated by media have made them conscious of their identity and wish not to bring it up. We need a change in mindset of these people. As Samar alluded, we must first start internally. Show our younger, urban, upwardly mobile generation the pride associated with being Jats. We have to show them that its nothing to hide. Every community has positives and negatives. Jats just need to focus on their positives as the negatives have been covered enough by the media.
    Last edited by swaich; January 1st, 2013 at 02:52 PM.
    Pagdi Sambhal Jatta..!

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swaich For This Useful Post:

anilphogat (January 3rd, 2013), Arvindc (January 2nd, 2013)

Yes, thats exactly what I am trying to say. This format of slideshow is good and a few other things could be added for simple and proper explaination without being complex.

Like you said in bold and underlined quote, we don't need to do it for explaining our system to others or media as a reply to their criticism but from a point of view that our own people get it first. It is like saying that our baap was great because he was our baap irrespective of what other tag him as bad or worse. Its inside out.

Lets share more and more positive social verdicts of Khaps other than that on the thread and make an attractive powerpoint slide as no one else would do it for us.
    Agree. We have to start from within.

I do not know how far ahead on the road to making such an output you are. But when you get time, can you share any video/ppt that is under construction or a work in progress? We can reassess what it needs and possible lead it to completion? It might require less effort than to start from scratch.
    Pagdi Sambhal Jatta..!

Ravinderjeet ji,

This prejudice against Jats exists in almost the entire North India.

During one of my visits to Punjab, I have personally seen a saini lady from Punjab saying in a very disparaging manner "Jattan Warga". Of course, I felt offended and told her that even I was a Jat. She subsequently felt sorry, but then the arrow had already left the bow.

Quote Originally Posted by ravinderjeet View Post
    इन्ने जो करणा स करण लगरे सें । बिल्ली के आँख मींचें तें के दुनिया देखना बंद कर देगी । यो लोग रोज की बातचीत में भी जट्टो को बदनाम करते हैं । इब्ब में दिल्ली गया जब मेट्रो में एक भाप्पा कई बालकां ने धमकान लाग्र्या "पाछे ने मर्ल्यो ने ,आपनी भाण गुडाओ सो आड़े "। आर फेर वे अपनी झंगी पंजाबी में बतलान लग्गे।इब्ब बदनाम कुण होया ?सुनानिया ते न्यू-ए सोचेगा ना अक कोए बेवकूफ जाट स जो भुंडा बोले स ।यु-ए हाल मीडिया का स । उन् ने सनसनी फेलानी स , बदनाम जाट होंदे हों ,ते होए जाओ ।क्यूंकि उन्न ने इह कौम तें किहे भी ढाल के विरोध का डर नि स ।तोमर ने जो शिवसेना आली बात कही स वा कति सही स ।

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AbhikRana For This Useful Post:

cooljat (January 1st, 2013), ravinderjeet (January 1st, 2013), tomar7 (January 2nd, 2013)

1) When he became PM of India first time in 2005 and as he was not an MP from Loksabha but Rajyasabha, he was offered to contest from Rohtak as at that time Rohtak seat was vacant because Senior Hooda was moved to chair of CM of Haryana......But PM refused to be representative from a Jat dominant seat.... hope you know this fact.......
    2) 1984 anti-sikh riots happened under the government of Bhajan Lal in Haryana and was a mass reaction as result of assessination of the then PM Indira Gandhi....but it was launched and still today seen or launched as Jats versus Sikh riots....which you can also see in looking Delhi state government structure.....where no Jats is in any kind of cabinet.....and that too even after Jats being the natives of Delhi.....and more than 15% of population....

Fact is that this all game of media is played with the hidden agenda of dividing society as Jats versus non-jats and to evoke them to take laws in their hands and then to repeat the 1984, but this time rest of the society against Jats......rest is your personal views on how you see these observations......

QUOTE=Samarkadian;328881]I meant that let us know the involvement of PM and govt in this media thing. Support your initial argument of PM and govt with your backing and reasons which you claimed. If you are not able to support it then it would be merely taken as your own prejudices about PM being a Bhapa. So let us know in detail. Establish your case.[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by phoolkumar; January 1st, 2013 at 04:09 PM.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to phoolkumar For This Useful Post:

op1955 (January 1st, 2013), ravinderjeet (January 1st, 2013), sukhbirhooda (January 1st, 2013)