Thread: Fake Recruitment !!!

Exclamation Fake Recruitment !!!

Well my allegations could prove to be false but I guess not baseless because I do have things that can fill that base for the recruitment in this very company -Inderprastha Data Centre India Ltd.
    Just today they advertised lots of vacancies in many areas and offering handsome amount of money in nearly all of them.Link-"http://www.idcil.in/vacancies.php"
    (1)"IDCIL can organize a written test and interview for selection process. All rights are reserved by Director IDCIL"-Didn't really get it.Haven't seen someone advertising vacancies and not clear about the selection procedure.Everywhere I see if there has to be a written test then it is mentioned in the details and that too with the syllabus of the test.And if such a big thing can be missed then surely tentative dates and venues can easily be spared.With vacancies in multiple areas there will be lakhs of applications.I guess only multiple venues can cater to such huge requirement.Multiple centers have to be advertised in advance.
    (2) The grade system they have mentioned is I guess applicable to only govt jobs.I didn't got any clue of it being a govt deptt or a govt undertaking or something funded by govt or even remotely related to govt.
    (3) Their About Us page-sometimes the most imp page for a stranger/site visitor.Do you even think that page deserves to be called an About Us page?And except the first 2 lines,the entire page content is copied from -"www.accesstoexcellence.co.uk/html/business_excellence.html"
    (4) Their Contact Us page-No contact number!!!! And query form itna nakli aaj tak nhi dekha.The first letter of each word gets capitalized automatically.They are asking for email id but I guess not every email Id starts with a capital letter.

And there may be others issues that might have escaped my eye.I just want the candidates who are looking for applying in various jobs under this recruitment to make themselves sure about the veracity of this recruitment before applying.And whether the recruitment is fake or my allegations are false can be decided by fellow Jatlanders.Get into debugging mode guys.Grab your chance to become a lawyer and aan dyo judgement.

Ram RAm
    Kaise kahein wardi tujhse pyaar nhi,
    Kaise kahein wardi tera intzaar nhi.
    Kuch khataa to Haryana ki maati ki bhi h,
    Ek akele hum hi gunahgaar nhi.
    Murrah Pride
    - The original drink of Haryana

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Saharan1628 For This Useful Post:

anilphogat (October 29th, 2012), anilsangwan (October 29th, 2012), anuragsunda (October 28th, 2012), deependra (October 28th, 2012), DrRajpalSingh (October 29th, 2012), mca_malik (October 30th, 2012), rekhasmriti (October 28th, 2012), SALURAM (October 31st, 2012), satyenderdeswal (October 30th, 2012), vikasJAT (October 28th, 2012)

Use www.indeed.co.in :p no fake jobs promise
    सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to desijat For This Useful Post:

deependra (October 30th, 2012), DrRajpalSingh (October 29th, 2012), satyenderdeswal (October 30th, 2012), vineetakadian (October 29th, 2012)

1. Inderprastha (It should be Indraprastha)

2. Work "Exellence" (It should be Excellence)

Spellings bhi incorrect hain to Company main theek kyaa hoga. Totally Fake. No need of digging further ..

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sanjeepnain For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (October 29th, 2012), rekhasmriti (October 30th, 2012), sanjeev1984 (October 29th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by sanjeepnain View Post
    1. Inderprastha (It should be Indraprastha)

2. Work "Exellence" (It should be Excellence)

Spellings bhi incorrect hain to Company main theek kyaa hoga. Totally Fake. No need of digging further ..
    हैन्न्नन्न्न्नन्न्न्न .... पकड़ गया बात ने व्योमकेश बक्षी

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to VPannu For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (October 30th, 2012), bazardparveen (October 30th, 2012), Rajkamal (October 30th, 2012), rekhasmriti (October 30th, 2012), sanjeev1984 (October 30th, 2012), satyenderdeswal (October 30th, 2012), vicky84 (October 31st, 2012)

Also beware of online work portfolios: http://onlinedataposting.in/

They ask for money upfront
    सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to desijat For This Useful Post:

deependra (November 1st, 2012)