View Poll Results: Who will win maximum seat and form Govt after 2014 elections ?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • BJP

22 46.81%
  • CONGRESS

5 10.64%
  • IAC (Kejriwal)

14 29.79%
  • Others (Third Front)

6 12.77%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Voting Survey : 2014 - General Election

Elections started in the British period with limited number of voters only as such they cannot be called General Elections.

The First General Elections based on Universal Adult Franchise Right to the citizens of India was held in 1952 for Indian Lok Sabha and State Assemblies.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

vicky84 (November 19th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by atishmohan View Post
    Merko to agle election mei ek unstable government aane ke assar laag rahe hain!! Jo ki counterproductive ho sakti hai.
    1991 के बाद से देश मे ऐसी ही सरकारे बनती आ रही हैं और आगे भी बनती रहेंगी , बस पाले बदलते रहेंगे |
    आज़ादी के बाद देश की सभी रियासते खत्म कर दी गई थी , कहा गया की अब लोकतन्त्र का राज हैं | परंतु आज अगर देखे तो देश मे राष्ट्रिय या राज्य सत्र पर सिर्फ वहीं पार्टी कामयाब हैं जिनमे परिवारवाद कायम हैं | देश आज़ाद हो गया रियासते खत्म कर दी गई बाकी राजा रजवाड़े अब भी कायम हैं बस उनकी शक्ले बदल दी गईं उनका तौर तरीका बदल गया | बेशक लोकतन्त्र राज आ गया हो पर लोगो की मानसिकता अभी भी वहीं राजा रजवाड़ो मे विश्वास रखने वाली हैं |
    "कर्म हैं जिसका भगवान, कौम वतन पर हैं जो कुर्बान |
    पगड़ी का जो रखे मान सच्चे जाट की यह पहचान ||

कुछ हमारे संग चले आये गे .कुछ देख के रंग ढंग चले आये गे .बाकी बचे होके तंग चले आये गे !

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RavinderSura For This Useful Post:

jaisingh318 (November 19th, 2012), rohittewatia (November 19th, 2012), ssgoyat (December 31st, 2012), vicky84 (November 19th, 2012)

The bitter truth....
    Quote Originally Posted by RavinderSura View Post
    बेशक लोकतन्त्र राज आ गया हो पर लोगो की मानसिकता अभी भी वहीं राजा रजवाड़ो मे विश्वास रखने वाली हैं |

In 1996 too corruption was major issue major scams took place like Urea , JMM and Harshad Mehta . Frustration was too high at that time also.

Quote Originally Posted by desijat View Post
    This reflects why dynasty at senior level is important to Congress, because people vote for it. Right or wrong is a different discussion.

वहीं चुनाव जीतेगा जिसकी अंटी मे दाम होंगे ....

कुछ हमारे संग चले आये गे .कुछ देख के रंग ढंग चले आये गे .बाकी बचे होके तंग चले आये गे !

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RavinderSura For This Useful Post:

amankadian (November 24th, 2012), desijat (November 19th, 2012), jaisingh318 (November 19th, 2012), SandeepSirohi (November 19th, 2012), satyenderdeswal (November 19th, 2012), vijaykajla1 (December 31st, 2012)

This reflects why dynasty at senior level is important to Congress, because people vote for it. Right or wrong is a different discussion.

Vikas

I dont think legacy has anything to do with the electorate percentage, they are only worried about there own legacy and this. they can even loose election if Gandhi name is compromised. In the past we have seen it, when rahul goes to UP in MP elections and there count of seat increases witout much increase in vote % it is his charisma.When the same Rahul goes to UP/Bihar in vidhan sabha election and many of his candidates loses deposits then they says the electorate of UP is casteist.

% of vote does not tell the exact picture.in UP currently congress app 19-20 seats and in 2004 it was 9-10 but there voting % is not much different in both the election, i think it is difference of hardly 1-2% and infact in 1999 it was more than both 2004 and 2009 and seat were less than both.

I would like to know what you have to say about 1977 when they had Indira as well as Sanjay, they got 40.98% and no majority??? Is it the name but or the deeds that gets vote??
    Khudi ko kar buland itna ke har taqder se pehle
    Khuda bande se ye poche bata teri raza kia hai

Quote Originally Posted by rinkusheoran View Post

I dont think legacy has anything to do with the electorate percentage, [/FONT][/COLOR] Is it the name but or the deeds that gets vote??
    Your opinion, you are entitled to it but it just goes against the facts and trends shown. I replied on the trend that emerged from Sura's post.

No. of seats make and break govt and not the voting %, and I replied on that analysis. Another flaw in your argument is the scale of comparison, if you look at democratic trends in India you will realise state govt and central govt elections are fought on entirely different aspects, demography and hence you can not be comparing apple to oranges. For Instance in Delhi, BJP has been winning MCD elections back to back but losing badly in state elections.
    सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!

वहीं चुनाव जीतेगा जिसकी अंटी मे दाम होंगे .... [/IMG]
    इसमे मज्जे की बात ये है की ये सांसद खुद की तनख़्वाह खुद तय करते है और वो विपक्ष जो सरकार के साथ अहम मुद्दो पर संसद नही चलने देता, ऐसे बिल सेड देनी सी पास करवा देता है

I replied on the trend that emerged from Sura's post
    Last edited by jaisingh318; November 19th, 2012 at 10:29 PM.

Your opinion, you are entitled to it but it just goes against the facts and trends shown. I replied on the trend that emerged from Sura's post.

No. of seats make and break govt and not the voting %, and I replied on that analysis. Another flaw in your argument is the scale of comparison, if you look at democratic trends in India you will realise state govt and central govt elections are fought on entirely different aspects, demography and hence you can not be comparing apple to oranges. For Instance in Delhi, BJP has been winning MCD elections back to back but losing badly in state elections.
    Vikas

Yes i know i'm entitled to my opinion just like you or anyone else here.I would really appreciate if you can read what i'm writing without any notions before replying otherwise you can ignore

i replied to your point how dynasty is important to congress high level and that too from Sura's analysis and from mine own.What i said with those things, 'it is the only the only thing that is important to congress no matter they win or lose election be it MP or MLA' and that is why my scale of comparison was both center as well as state. Dynasty matters to them at both place.This is the reason for what they have done to themselves and Jagan in AP where they got maximum MP seat in last election,they dont care about winning or losing but they dont want any other legacy(YSR).
    Last edited by rinkusheoran; November 20th, 2012 at 03:32 AM.

then you did not understand my point in my post.

My point was, people accept Gandhi and vote for them that is why Gandhi's are important and Sura's analysis is a testimony. Plus, they are not the only exception, Yadavs Badals Abdullahs Thackreys exist because they are given mandate to exist and election results are biggest proof of public approval.

Do you think Sonia Gandhi would have continued had Congress lost in 2004? She not only won but was given a mandate to rule India which she rejected and in a way played with emotions of people who voted her to become the PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rinkusheoran View Post
    Vikas

Yes i know i'm entitled to my opinion just like you.

i replied to your point how dynasty is important to congress high level and that too from Sura's analysis and from mine own.What i said with those things things is 'it is the only the only thing that is important to congress no matter they win or lose election be it MP or MLA'.

then you did not understand my point in my post.

My point was, people accept Gandhi and vote for them that is why Gandhi's are important and Sura's analysis is a testimony. Plus, they are not the only exception, Yadavs Badals Abdullahs Thackreys exist because they are given mandate to exist and election results are biggest proof of public approval.

Do you think Sonia Gandhi would have continued had Congress lost in 2004? She not only won but was given a mandate to rule India which she rejected and in a way played with emotions of people who voted her to become the PM.
    my view is that, there was no alternative for the public other than congress, because bjp proved verse and others couldnot get united. it was not sonia who rejected the chair but could not get it, any way, i am doubtful about bjp and others and it seems that even with less seats, with the help of few selfish political parties/individuals mp and with strong help of money, ISI,KGB and AMERICAN FRIENDS, congress may form the next govt

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Fateh For This Useful Post:

sanjeev1984 (November 24th, 2012)

I'll vote for IAC

Congress ko easliye nhi kyunki sabse jayda currption or na-samjhi ke kaam congress karti hai.
    BJP:- Currption main cogress ke haat pakadkar chalti hai. 2nd Bas dusro ki burai karne main sara time lagti hai

Great minds discuss ideas
    Average minds discuss events
    Small minds discuss people
    They are just small minds,

Karjiwal is not strong but atleast sound like honest. or jab koi rasta na dhike to sacchi ka sath pakad lo so simple

वहीं चुनाव जीतेगा जिसकी अंटी मे दाम होंगे ....
    Aaam janta ki Plate to batwe hai 16rs ki ...khud pani bhi 10 little ka pani piwe hai.
    1,50,000 calls free sound like call center.

Iss thread k poll result k hisab se to congress kabhi sarkar na bana paye but i really doubt that happening in future.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to RavinderSura For This Useful Post:

skarmveer (November 30th, 2012)

देश को आवश्यकता है क्रान्ति की जिस मे इन भर्स्ट नेताओं को सजा दी जाये और हमेशा के लिए राजनीती से इनका निष्काशन हो तब कही कुछ अच्छा होने की उम्मीद कर सकते हैं नहीं तो सब इस देश को लुट कर ही खायेंगे और गरीब को पूरी तरह चोर बनाकर ही दम लेंगे। और कांग्रेस ने तो न कभी इस देश का है और नहीं ही सोचेगी क्यूकी इनके तार तो हमेशा ही विदेश से जुडे रहे है फिर चाहे नेहरु हो या सोनिया ...इनेह्य इस देश और गरीब जनता से कुछ लेना देना नहीं है
    Last edited by skarmveer; November 30th, 2012 at 03:39 PM.
    WORD IMPOSSIBLE SAYS I M POSSIBLE.

Apologising dosent mean that U are wrong & the other is right.....It only means that U value the relationship much more than ur ego.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to skarmveer For This Useful Post:

amankadian (December 3rd, 2012)

Devi Cherian is wife is Dilip Cherian who is most famous lobbyist.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Can we have some more voting please.
    Keeping the thread live.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to rameshlakra For This Useful Post:

sivach (December 12th, 2012)

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Seeinq voting pattern here, it seems congress is heading for trouble.