Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Chautalas convicted for illegal recruitment

Chautalas convicted for illegal recruitment

A PTI flash just came in...
    Former Haryana CM Om Prakash Chautala, his son and 53 others convicted by Delhi court for illegal recruitment of over 3000 teachers.

A message to those who feel system or courts does not convict politicians.
    सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to desijat For This Useful Post:

tomar7 (January 16th, 2013)

Good move, how ever it is yet to be seen how would it proceed.

And it is difficult to convict RULING politicians!!

Quote Originally Posted by desijat View Post
    Former Haryana CM Om Prakash Chautala, his son and 53 others convicted by Delhi court for illegal recruitment of over 3000 teachers.

the evidence was very strong and clear.thats y almost all those charesheeted have been convicted

still the court took many years to arrive at the decision which is not a good thing for a growing decomacracy like ours
    hoping more corrupt politicians are convicted

FOR THE GOOD OF COUNTRY

The father and son will be housed in the same cell in jail number 4 of Tihar, where Congress leader Suresh Kalmadi had stayed till recently.

So not only they took away away IOC from Kalmadi but also his cell at Tihar.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to desijat For This Useful Post:

Bisky (January 18th, 2013)

The father and son will be housed in the same cell in jail number 4 of Tihar, where Congress leader Suresh Kalmadi had stayed till recently.

So not only they took away away IOC from Kalmadi but also his cell at Tihar.
    agar party workers ko job de bhi h to kya galat h......
    ha abb pakka kar diya ki haryana m agli sarkar inld ki hogi or robert vedera bhondsi jail m hoga.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaisingh318 For This Useful Post:

dksehrawat1969 (February 2nd, 2013), sunnytewatia (January 21st, 2013)

Bhai jab INLD gayi to usne jate jate POLICE me bot sare bharti kare the.aur vo bharti industrial security k liye thi (aisa he kuch tha, google pe search maro to detail b mil jagi).....yu b fraud thi.
    Hooda ne aate he vo sare hata diye......bot se bhaiya k to rishte b tootge.......unka case aaj tak court me hai......ab tak koi decision ni.

Is case me b isa e hoga ki kuch din baad sab bhul jange aur case jali jaga court me, tab tak chautala maar lega.......fir case apne aap close.
    Regards

VIKAS DHANKHAR

THE MOST DANGEROUS THING IN THE WORLD IS AN IDEA.:rolleyes:
    THE MOST DANGEROUS PERSON IN THE WORLD IS ONE WITH AN IDEA....!!!!!!
    :rolleyes:

Aisa hi UP main hua, Mayawati aur Mulayam ki ladai main kitne police walo ke rishte tute wo hi jante hai

Quote Originally Posted by vikasJAT View Post
    Bhai jab INLD gayi to usne jate jate POLICE me bot sare bharti kare the.aur vo bharti industrial security k liye thi (aisa he kuch tha, google pe search maro to detail b mil jagi).....yu b fraud thi.
    Hooda ne aate he vo sare hata diye......bot se bhaiya k to rishte b tootge.......unka case aaj tak court me hai......ab tak koi decision ni.

Is case me b isa e hoga ki kuch din baad sab bhul jange aur case jali jaga court me, tab tak chautala maar lega.......fir case apne aap close.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to desijat For This Useful Post:

Arveend (January 18th, 2013), tomar7 (January 17th, 2013), vikasJAT (January 16th, 2013)

It is welcome decision by court but i get surprised when PM is not held accountable in 2G/coal gate or delhi CM in commonwealth on the same basis as done here. Court said OP Chautala is directly an accused as everything was happening under his tutelage as he was CM when it happened so question is what happened in 2g or coal gate when PM was in charge or in common wealth in Delhi, are they(PM and Delhi CM) not in control? if yes they should be behind bars too and if not then they don't deserve to remain in their respective positions.
    Khudi ko kar buland itna ke har taqder se pehle
    Khuda bande se ye poche bata teri raza kia hai

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to rinkusheoran For This Useful Post:

ashishsehrawat9 (January 28th, 2013), cooljat (January 17th, 2013), deependra (January 18th, 2013), op1955 (January 18th, 2013), rekhasmriti (January 20th, 2013), rohittewatia (January 17th, 2013), rsdalal (January 17th, 2013), skarmveer (January 23rd, 2013), ssgoyat (January 17th, 2013), tomar7 (January 17th, 2013), vikasJAT (January 17th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by jaisingh318 View Post
    agar party workers ko job de bhi h to kya galat h......
    ha abb pakka kar diya ki haryana m agli sarkar inld ki hogi or robert vedera bhondsi jail m hoga.

Jinke already naam aa rakhe the list mein unka kya? Party workers ko job do but not at the cost of other who equally deserve instead create more jobs and then give it.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to rinkusheoran For This Useful Post:

skarmveer (January 23rd, 2013)

I was expecting this thread from you, lo and behold, you didn't disappoint me
    Quote Originally Posted by rinkusheoran
    It is welcome decision by court but i get surprised when PM is not held accountable in 2G/coal gate or delhi CM in commonwealth on the same basis as done here. Court said OP Chautala is directly an accused as everything was happening under his tutelage as he was CM when it happened so question is what happened in 2g or coal gate when PM was in charge or in common wealth in Delhi, are they(PM and Delhi CM) not in control? if yes they should be behind bars too and if not then they don't deserve to remain in their respective positions.
    This means either congressis never commit crime or they are immune from our legal system. Us Gopal Kanda ka to bigda nahi eeb tak kimme.
    Last edited by VPannu; January 17th, 2013 at 03:57 AM.

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to VPannu For This Useful Post:

cooljat (January 17th, 2013), op1955 (January 18th, 2013), ravinderpannu (January 19th, 2013), rekharathee (January 17th, 2013), rinkusheoran (January 17th, 2013), rsdalal (January 17th, 2013), skarmveer (January 23rd, 2013), sunnytewatia (January 21st, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by VPannu View Post
    I was expecting this thread from you, lo and behold, you didn't disappoint me
    I had to cause I know no one would. Check the discussion here, I am sure people would have pondered love if this was anti-congress thread where anyone would have been accused of corruption without conviction.

None the less, I was also expecting criticism for it, lo and behold, you didnt disappoint me

This means either congressis never commit crime or they are immune from our legal system. Us Gopal Kanda ka to bigda nahi eeb tak kimme. [/COLOR]
    Gopal Kanda konsa Congressi hai? wo to Nirdaliya hai jisne bahar se samarthan dia jo pahle Chautala ke sath tha and he is in jail still.

Amongst only a few ministers who have been convicted is Sukhram(congress) so your claim doesnt really stand tall. And I guess you didnt read my second post of them replacing Kalmadi in his cell who is still pending trial.

\
    Last edited by desijat; January 17th, 2013 at 06:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rinkusheoran View Post
    Because no one stood against them like against Chautalas in courts, not even opposition.

Also, both the matters are in court, same law is looking at them so let us see what course law takes. Just like Chautala case, justice will be delayed and we might see many ups and down still.

Gopal Kanda konsa Congressi hai?
    \
    Haan jis tarah A raja and kanimohi nhi thi congress mein n jo indian Olympic association k chairman ne kia usme to congres ka koi role nhi hai ya jo vadhera ne kia kyunki vo bhi knosa congressi hai :P

21. The Following User Says Thank You to rinkusheoran For This Useful Post:

sunnytewatia (January 21st, 2013)

I had to cause I know no one would. .......
    Carry on. I know your agenda very well.
    Let me be the devil's advocate.
    Over 3200 teachers were recruited. कुछ कुवारे लड़के लडकियों की शादी हो गयी होगी ये नोकरी लगने से । ज्यादा नहीं तो कम से कम 3200 घर बसा दिए, घूस तो खायी है इसमें कोई शंका नहीं । दुसरे घोटालो जैसे देश को चूना तो नहीं लगाया । और टीचर ही हैं , प्राइमरी स्कूल में A B C पढ़ानी होती है , कोई भी पढ़ा देगा , इसमें कोनसा देश का भविष्य खतरे में पड़ गया । जितना चौटाला 5 साल में कर गया जाट समाज के लिए उतना हुड्डा अगले 10 साल में भी न कर पावे ।

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to VPannu For This Useful Post:

bishanleo2001 (January 20th, 2013), dksehrawat1969 (February 2nd, 2013), narendersingh (February 1st, 2013), op1955 (January 18th, 2013), phoolkumar (January 17th, 2013), ravinderjeet (January 17th, 2013), ravinderpannu (January 19th, 2013), skarmveer (January 23rd, 2013), sunnytewatia (January 21st, 2013)

जितना चौटाला 5 साल में कर गया जाट समाज के लिए उतना हुड्डा अगले 10 साल में भी न कर पावे । [/FONT][/COLOR]
    Not being sarcastic and genuinely asking for my education... What did he do?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to desijat For This Useful Post:

Arveend (January 18th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by rinkusheoran View Post
    Jinke already naam aa rakhe the list mein unka kya? Party workers ko job do but not at the cost of other who equally deserve instead create more jobs and then give it.
    kyu bhai PARTY WORKERS k kimme ghane chikne hain jo un ne job do.

marks aur eligibility k base per job milni chaiye, chahe vo party worker ho ya aam aadmi......
    Regards

VIKAS DHANKHAR

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vikasJAT For This Useful Post:

desijat (January 17th, 2013), rsdalal (January 17th, 2013)

Carry on. I know your agenda very well.
    Let me be the devil's advocate.
    Over 3200 teachers were recruited. कुछ कुवारे लड़के लडकियों की शादी हो गयी होगी ये नोकरी लगने से । ज्यादा नहीं तो कम से कम
    3200 घर बसा दिए, घूस तो खायी है इसमें कोई शंका नहीं । दुसरे घोटालो जैसे देश को चूना तो नहीं लगाया । और टीचर ही हैं , प्राइमरी स्कूल में A B C पढ़ानी होती है , कोई भी पढ़ा देगा , इसमें कोनसा देश का भविष्य खतरे में पड़ गया । जितना चौटाला 5 साल में कर गया जाट समाज के लिए उतना हुड्डा अगले 10 साल में भी न कर पावे ।
    Pannu baat to teri sahi h ki iste bot se chorra-chorriye k ghar basge........per bhai dusri sarkar aate e in ne naukari te nikal de hain, fer aur b bhundi bane hai, rishwat k pisse b gaye aur naukari b gayi.

kai to isse isse hain jo apne kille bachh k naukari len khater rishwat de hain,aur fer unki gail isi bhundi bane hai to vo kitte k na rehte.

ise 3-4 case mane dekhe hain MEHAM side me jab chautala ne jate jate police ki bharti nikali thi, bot se logo ne kille bach k rishwat di, HOODA k aate e ve nikal diye....naukari gayi, paise gaye aur jinka rishta hora tha unka rishta b toota.
    Last edited by vikasJAT; January 17th, 2013 at 10:23 AM.
    Regards

VIKAS DHANKHAR

]
    ise -4 case mane dekhe hain MEHAM side me jab chautala ne jate jate police ki bharti nikali thi, bot se logo ne kille bach k rishwat di, HOODA k aate e ve nikal diye....naukari gayi, paise gaye aur jinka rishta hora tha unka rishta b toota.
    Par bhai badi baat to ye hai ki jab sarkar hamari to paise kyu de? Koi paise dene aur lene ko le kar sawal nahi utha raha balki acha kah raha hai ki naukria lagwa di.

Khair, main to kuch aise logo ko bhi janta hu jinhe Chautala ne VRS dila di kyunki unhone dhandhli nahi ki jo inhone chahi

ओह हो .....म भी न्यू करूँ यो जाटलैंड हरा हरा सा क्यूँ हो रह्या स
    The word "EQUAL" has no meaning in human life

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to akshaymalik84 For This Useful Post:

cooljat (January 17th, 2013), VPannu (January 18th, 2013)

ise 3-4 case mane dekhe hain MEHAM side me jab chautala ne jate jate police ki bharti nikali thi, bot se logo ne kille bach k rishwat di, HOODA k aate e ve nikal diye....naukari gayi, paise gaye aur jinka rishta hora tha unka rishta b toota.
    iska ek fayda yu manu su me..
    je aagge khattar log shyane ho jya to... kise ne rishwat den ki jarurat e na pade..

@pannu,

haan re...arr baaki kise ke balaklaag gaye, ghar bass gaye... ye bakwaad baat sein..... kisse kille bechhaniye ke, rishwat deniye ke e baalik laagne chahiye ke?? jis dhore kille na, byont na.. un baalka ka ke?? we faltu se ke? un ne naukari laagte dekh, ghar basta hod dekh ke koe rajji kyun na? je rishwat deniye na hotte, te we bhi laag sake the..
    If someone has to kill you, he has to beat you first.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ssgoyat For This Useful Post:

desijat (January 17th, 2013), ranveer (February 3rd, 2013), ravinderjeet (January 17th, 2013), spdeshwal (January 17th, 2013), vijaykajla1 (January 18th, 2013), vikasJAT (January 18th, 2013)