Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New Channel- A1 Tehelka- Haryana

Quote Originally Posted by jaisingh318 View Post
    i am sorry to say..... joo hamne suni h ho sakta h galat ho kahi ye wahi malik too na h jo panchyati raj k sdo arr xen ko blackmail karta tha media k naam p
    ooh.... dis is a news !! sum more details dear? I searched further on his name yesterday and AFAIK, he is the guy who minted money during 'number one haryaana' campaign of huda sab in last elections. all such ads were plentiful on every national tv channel just before the elections were announced ( before aachaar sanhita - modal code of conduct was in place) and hence govt ended up paying for those ads and not the congres party. he made money by making such ads and thuse pleasing congres bosses and gulping crores of rs. corruption hai ye bhi.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sunnytewatia For This Useful Post:

jaisingh318 (January 28th, 2013), ravinderjeet (January 31st, 2013), vicky84 (January 28th, 2013), VPannu (January 28th, 2013)

Guys, take a break. He is trying to do something which none of has or cant, if you cant support him dont discourage him.
    सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to desijat For This Useful Post:

rsdalal (January 29th, 2013)

who is discoraging his effort? at least ppl shud know his credentials else they can fall prey to wrong propaganda. last month zee news editors were 'allegedly' blackmailing ur congress leader jindal sab - so U have no other option but to agree with me that media also has corrupt ppl OR U will now deny that jindal was not being cornered.

'Congress Mata ki Jai' bolne waalo ko bachaane ek maseeha aata hai... uska naam hai desijat
    Quote Originally Posted by desijat View Post
    Guys, take a break. He is trying to do something which none of has or cant, if you cant support him dont discourage him.
    Last edited by sunnytewatia; January 28th, 2013 at 11:02 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sunnytewatia For This Useful Post:

ravinderpannu (January 29th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by desijat View Post
    the line in red highlited above is not a proof that someone is honest. even Kalmadi did something which none else had done earlier in sports or games organization. same way vadra also did something which none other did as a son in law.same way salman khurshid also did something which none cud think of ( ate money meant for handicapped) and what is jat or not jat in corruption. corruption is corruption. doesnt matter huda or chotala or sheela diks-hit.
    Last edited by sunnytewatia; January 28th, 2013 at 11:02 AM.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sunnytewatia For This Useful Post:

jaisingh318 (January 28th, 2013), ravinderjeet (January 31st, 2013), ravinderpannu (January 29th, 2013), VPannu (January 28th, 2013)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by sunnytewatia View Post
    ooh.... dis is a news !! sum more details dear? I searched further on his name yesterday and AFAIK, he is the guy who minted money during 'number one haryaana' campaign of huda sab in last elections. all such ads were plentiful on every national tv channel just before the elections were announced ( before aachaar sanhita - modal code of conduct was in place) and hence govt ended up paying for those ads and not the congres party. he made money by making such ads and thuse pleasing congres bosses and gulping crores of rs. corruption hai ye bhi.
    so what's the harm in that, every PR company does exactly the same. If tomorrow Chautala hires him, he'll blow the drums for him too..

But as you say, payment was gone from our taxpayer's money, that was a bad thing on "Hooda's part".

Be proud the payment went to our jat businessman brother and not to some aroda, paroda, sharma, varma, kapur...

Remember, the first lesson of business.

Q: What are you in business for?
    A: to make money

I congratulate Harvinder bhai for his new venture, may god bless him with loads of success, and as other members suggested, give due considerations to their inputs as well.
    If someone has to kill you, he has to beat you first.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ssgoyat For This Useful Post:

anilphogat (January 28th, 2013), ravinderjeet (January 31st, 2013), rsdalal (January 29th, 2013), spdeshwal (January 29th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by ssgoyat View Post
    Q: What are you in business for?
    A: to make money
    dear brother satinder, you are partially right. i agree with you that he is a jat and we should all support him instead of any aroda proda etc. I agree with u on this and thus if u read my posts above in first page, u will find that i have congratulated him.

brother please read the old post which i found today for this brother.

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...ki-JEET-JAI-HO

u will see that he is anyways singing songs of current govt - congress for last few years.

Doing bizness is very good for profit making but when comes a question of unbiased reporting and showing the truth and representing the facts ( as expected by many worthy members in their posts above) - there such a deep affiliation with any party or politican may cost dear to entire community. else business is for money ( agree for this too and i know this lesson for long) but then we waant people expectation from such drum-beater to be set clearly. That is the point which u seem to be missed while answering. If u still disagree - period. no more tries frm me brother. hv a good day.
    Last edited by sunnytewatia; January 28th, 2013 at 12:44 PM.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sunnytewatia For This Useful Post:

jaisingh318 (January 28th, 2013), ravinderjeet (January 31st, 2013), vicky84 (January 28th, 2013), VPannu (January 28th, 2013)

but when comes a question of unbiased reporting and showing the truth and representing the facts - there affiliation with any party or politican may cost dear to entire community. else business is for money ( agree for this too and i know this lesson for long) but then we waant people expectation from such drum-beater to be set clearly. That is the point which u seem to be missed while answering. If u still disagree - period. no more tries frm me brother. hv a good day.
    I agree word by word
    If someone has to kill you, he has to beat you first.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ssgoyat For This Useful Post:

jaisingh318 (January 28th, 2013), ravinderjeet (January 31st, 2013), sunnytewatia (January 28th, 2013), vicky84 (January 29th, 2013)

ooh.... dis is a news !! sum more details dear? .
    bhai haryane ka deptt ka naam bata diya khooli kitab s koi bhi tassli karle ...................iss deptt. m almost jat je h wah bhi na bakash rakhye.
    na to yo congress ka na yu jaat bhaichara m bartan ka only blackmailer agar wo hi malik s jo sun rakhya h.
    Last edited by jaisingh318; January 28th, 2013 at 08:04 PM.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaisingh318 For This Useful Post:

sunnytewatia (January 29th, 2013), vicky84 (January 29th, 2013)

Good Intiative Bhai......and I know U will do the Best ....
    n for U rest of the Criticisers ......If U cant Appreciate than dont even take that much pain to reply here......U must be having much important things in life thn replying to Person's post n his Initiative.......
    There is a saying in haryanvi : " Jatdaa arr Kaatdaa aapne ne maryaa kre fhir fhirr ke" ......Very aptly said.
    All I can Do is ...Be ME,watever that is.....!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to malikseema For This Useful Post:

phoolkumar (January 29th, 2013)

भोत बडिया, Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by harvindermalik View Post
    just want to share a news with you all...we have started a infotainment channel A1 Tehelka- Haryana
    here are Promo's of channel
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMgy4AKFSHs
    http://youtu.be/gnjGKPNFbcM
    - Naveen Rao

dear brother satinder, you are partially right. i agree with you that he is a jat and we should all support him instead of any aroda proda etc. I agree with u on this and thus if u read my posts above in first page, u will find that i have congratulated him.

brother please read the old post which i found today for this brother.

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...ki-JEET-JAI-HO

Pakka Hooda samarthak. Abb to koi shak nahi hai, is TV channel ke baare mein. Thanks Sunny for sharing this thread.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to vicky84 For This Useful Post:

sunnytewatia (January 29th, 2013)

yaar aap log kyon itna kiddish behave kar rahe ho.....itni to maturity aapme bhi honi chahiye ki T.V. Channel jaisi cheej bina kisi bhi politcal reference and linking ke nahin chal sakti....ek to T.V. Channel dikha do jo kisi political neta ya party ki support, linking ke bina chal raha ho ya past mein chala ho?

Ya to aap log apna failure ka dard (shayad ho sakta hai aap mein se bhi kisi ne kabhi aisa hi kuchh shuru karne ke haath-pair maare hon) byaan kar rahe ho ya fir aap in cheejon ki handling ko le ke maturity nahin dikha rahe ya wakai mein anjaan hain ki aisi cheejen karne ke liye kyaa resources manage karne padte hain...

so main point yahaan pe ye nahin hona chahiye ki ye T.V. channel kiski support se ya kiski vajah se shuru kiya gaya hai......yahaan main point hona chahiye ki is T.V. pe jo programs and news dikhai jayengi wo is channel ke purpose "Apni Boli Apna Channel" aur apni boli hai Haryanvi, so ispe debate ye hona chahiye ki ye channel Haryanvi boli aur culture ko kitna differently and sahi maaynon mein represent kar raha hai....

And I think ab to is channel ko shuru hue 1 month ke around ho bhi chuka hai...main to India mein nahin hoon aur na hi abhi tak is T.V. ka koi online through interent video streaming kind of link bana hai (jiske liye main A1 TEHLAKA aur inki team se request bhi aur expect bhi karunga ki wo jald-se-jald shuru karwaayen) but aap log jo is T.V. ke programs dekh chuke hon wo yahaan unpe feedback den to wo T.V. maalikon ko bhi help karega aur mere jaise baahar baithe huon ko bhi pata lagega ki wakai ye channel others se different hai ke nahin...

All the best to A1 TEHLAKA Team and Officials for their so open and honest effort for promoting Haryana, Haryanvi and Haryanav!

Quote Originally Posted by atishmohan View Post
    Pakka Hooda samarthak. Abb to koi shak nahi hai, is TV channel ke baare mein. Thanks Sunny for sharing this thread.
    Last edited by phoolkumar; January 29th, 2013 at 12:28 PM.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phoolkumar For This Useful Post:

op1955 (January 29th, 2013), sunnytewatia (January 30th, 2013)

@jaisingh318..... kindly update your info before starting throwing mud on someone....
    www.harvindermalik.com

Quote Originally Posted by phoolkumar View Post
    yaar aap log kyon itna kiddish behave kar rahe ho.....itni to maturity aapme bhi honi chahiye ki T.V. Channel jaisi cheej bina kisi bhi politcal reference and linking ke nahin chal sakti....ek to T.V. Channel dikha do jo kisi political neta ya party ki support, linking ke bina chal raha ho ya past mein chala ho?
    Are Phool bhai, merko to wo video dekhke laga tha,, aab koi bhi ho sakta hai Hooda samarthak.. Main bhi ho sakta hoon aap bhi ho sakte ho. Jo ki galat nahi hai! Lekin TV mei biased reporting karna to galat baat hai na.! yadi aap isko sahi kehte ho to main kya kahoon aage!

Chalo main bhi aapke saath hoon,, Harvinder bhai ko khoob subhkamnayein!! Aur main Umeed karta hoon wo ek unbiased channel dikhayein janta ko.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to vicky84 For This Useful Post:

sunnytewatia (January 30th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by harvindermalik View Post
    @jaisingh318..... kindly update your info before starting throwing mud on someone....
    @harvinder gathwala.........................hum n jo sun rakhya h wahi batao s.arr kya wo malik too hi s k ?
    arr too apni info to bata k pahle kis channel m nakuri karya karta ..yaha sare samajh jya gye.
    Last edited by jaisingh318; January 29th, 2013 at 08:14 PM.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to jaisingh318 For This Useful Post:

[QUOTE=phoolkumar;331160]yaar aap log kyon itna kiddish behave kar rahe ho.....
    tv channel ka owner gopal kanda bhi s.............ghanni badi kranti n layo orr samjaho.........galat log samaj ko girte h !!
    mujhe to koi fark nahi h............challoo unka dhandha orr unki kismat............tal kar daya gay bolan ki.
    Last edited by jaisingh318; January 29th, 2013 at 08:22 PM.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jaisingh318 For This Useful Post:

sunnytewatia (January 30th, 2013), vicky84 (January 30th, 2013), VPannu (January 30th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by malikseema View Post
    Good Intiative Bhai......and I know U will do the Best ....
    n for U rest of the Criticisers ......If U cant Appreciate than dont even take that much pain to reply here......U must be having much important things in life thn replying to Person's post n his Initiative.......
    There is a saying in haryanvi : " Jatdaa arr Kaatdaa aapne ne maryaa kre fhir fhirr ke" ......Very aptly said.
    seema ji..........baki saying in haryanvi also......khaali gotti bhai bakki sarri assnai...........

32. The Following User Says Thank You to jaisingh318 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by jaisingh318 View Post
    @harvinder gathwala.........................hum n jo sun rakhya h wahi batao s.arr kya wo malik too hi s k ?
    arr too apni info to bata k pahle kis channel m nakuri karya karta ..yaha sare samajh jya gye.
    श्रीमान जयसिंह जी नमस्कार !

दो शब्द हरविंदर मालिक के बारे में ! यह श्रीमान, गाँव रीवाड़ा , जिला सोनीपत के मूल निवासी हैं ! परिवार 45-50 साल से रोहतक में रहता है ! इनके बड़े भाई रघ्विंदर मालिक भी हरयाणवी फिल्मो, नाटकों व् कला संबधी क्षेत्र में एक जाना माना नाम है ! हरविंदर भाई ने कांग्रेस सरकार के प्रचार के इलावा भी हरयाणवी संगीत के क्षेत्र में काफी काम किया है !दर्जनों ऑडियो विडिओ हरयाणवी एलबम निकाली है ! में नहीं जानता की जो आरोप आपने उनपर लगाए हैं वह सही हैं या गलत पर में आप से एक विनती करना चाहता हूँ !
    आप कुछ 6 महीने पहले ही इस फोरम के सदस्य बने हैं ! क्या आप अपना परिचय इस फोरम को देना चाहेंगे? आप का पूरा नाम क्या है ? आपका गोत्र क्या है ? आपका गाँव/ शहर कोनसा है ?
    साभार !

खुश रहो!

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to spdeshwal For This Useful Post:

anilphogat (January 30th, 2013), Arvindc (January 30th, 2013), cooljat (February 6th, 2013), nrao (January 30th, 2013), Rmandaura (May 14th, 2013)

Harvinder,
    I heard about your channel from someone here in Aus. Wish you all the best and KEEP IT UP.
    SANJAY MALIK\nKEEP IN TOUCH!!!!!

36. The Following User Says Thank You to smalik For This Useful Post:

this guy+gopal kanda was tring to dub RAMAYAN serial also into Haryanvi. Mr Kanda is now in Jail..... (apni RaasLeela ke chakkar mein) ...

read this link below ( his latest love) -

http://post.jagran.com/Ramanand-Saga...cts-1317667510

Recently sung Hooda's praise songs (chamchagiri)- www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8HQfdMysVc

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFRxidVp6m0

in 2001 he was trying to get close to chotalaz. read below

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2001/200...haryana.htm#26

folks - see his associations + affiliation + credibility - and then have expectations. he has a long history of being 'chamcha' of 'people in power'
    Last edited by sunnytewatia; January 30th, 2013 at 03:45 PM.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunnytewatia For This Useful Post:

jaisingh318 (January 30th, 2013), vicky84 (January 31st, 2013)