Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: bachhu singh of bharatpur

Cannot be true!!

Hi all,
    I read this thread and the contents in it regarding the killing of Dr.B.R. Ambedkar in the Indian parliament. Actually this is beyond any iota of doubt that this story is furthest away from the reality. I would like to remind the honorable members about the incident in which the Great Sardar Bhagat Singh exploded a country made bomb in Lahore assembly some where in 1919 or so. Dear friends that were the last time any person took any explosive or the weapon inside the parliament or inside the state assemblies or I should say the home of constitution. (I know constitution came later) You all must be aware of the incident in which the akali leader sardar Simranjeet Singh Mann was stopped to enter into the parliament because he was carrying a sword (kirpan), which according to Sikh mythology is not considered weapons. To add further even the security staff that is inside the parliament does not carry any weapons hence they are called "watch and ward staff".
    So, the question does not arise of some body carrying a weapon inside a parliament and shooting dr. ambedkar.
    However I don’t have any info about the other incident.
    Capt Manjeet
    GOOD JUDGEMENT COMES FROM EXPERIENCE,EXPERIENCE COMES FROM BAD JUDGEMENT.(EX-RAIST 92-BATCH)

Bhai jitender singh
    Please give it to Ambedkar that he asked low caste Hindus to become Buddhists and not muslims. Otherwise Indias troubles woud have been manifold.