Thread: The famous Jat people

great jats

Some other great jats names are:

Poonam Dhillon- Actress
    Simmi Grewal-Actress

What is richness & Greatness

Who is rich- Famous and Great Jat/Jatni
    and what is yardstick to measure greatness

Every Jat/Jatni is great in his home and Farmhouse.
    Richness is measure by big- kind heart.
    Famous is by good deeds or Karma. A outstanding talent and achievement in any field.
    Greatness by doing good deeds to Community- Humanity . selfless service to World.
    We will find many great and famous people on this site.
    l for example
    Mr Ramsarup & Santosh Arya founder of Kalirawan Education project.
    Ravi Chaudhry

Dr Ghasi Ram Verma
    Dr Birbal Singh

All Jat historians like Swami Omanamd ji.

Laxman Burdak- doing great service to Jat history.

If you measure fame & greatness.

Ch - Chhaju Ram Lamba and His wife Laxmi Devi were more rich-famous and great by keeping Bhagat Singh In their safe house in Calcutta.
    Godparent to Ch ChhotuRam- Done great service in Jat Education.
    But Today every body saying Mallika Sehrawar/ Reena Lamba is more famous than his Great-grandfather Ch Chhaju Ram Lamba.

Every Martyr and freedom fighter is great
    So was Major Mahinder Singh Hero of 1962 China war from village Dubaldhan- Majra
    But every body know Pamila Borde- Chaudhry and not Major Mahinder Singh Kadiyan.
    Great people are recognised by world.
    Mahan vah hotay han Jinko Duniya manti ho.
    Self Matters

Respected Dudee ji, no means to offend u . But i could not resist my self to say some . the persons who are having the praisal for Mallika , they are also part of this world. So ur quotes seems to be wrong here. If u go for a comparison between Chazzuram lamba versus Mallika sehrawat & make a count , how many from this world know about Chazzuram Lamba ?...... If ppls are not able to recognise a person then it 's far away to pay regards for his/her..........

Quote Originally Posted by drnchaudhry
    Who is rich- Famous and Great Jat/Jatni
    and what is yardstick to measure greatness

Every Jat/Jatni is great in his home and Farmhouse.
    Richness is measure by big- kind heart.
    Famous is by good deeds or Karma. A outstanding talent and achievement in any field.
    Greatness by doing good deeds to Community- Humanity . selfless service to World.
    We will find many great and famous people on this site.
    l for example
    Mr Ramsarup & Santosh Arya founder of Kalirawan Education project.
    Ravi Chaudhry

Dr Ghasi Ram Verma
    Dr Birbal Singh

All Jat historians like Swami Omanamd ji.

Laxman Burdak- doing great service to Jat history.

If you measure fame & greatness.

Ch - Chhaju Ram Lamba and His wife Laxmi Devi were more rich-famous and great by keeping Bhagat Singh In their safe house in Calcutta.
    Godparent to Ch ChhotuRam- Done great service in Jat Education.
    But Today every body saying Mallika Sehrawar/ Reena Lamba is more famous than his Great-grandfather Ch Chhaju Ram Lamba.

Every Martyr and freedom fighter is great
    So was Major Mahinder Singh Hero of 1962 China war from village Dubaldhan- Majra
    But every body know Pamila Borde- Chaudhry and not Major Mahinder Singh Kadiyan.
    Great people are recognised by world.
    Mahan vah hotay han Jinko Duniya manti ho.
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

Thanks

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...ght=Dudee+post

DEAR PARSANT
    I am for free and fair debate.
    You and all are free to agree or disagree.
    We already discuss this . What is greatness.
    Who is Rich-Famous and great.
    If you search Dudee Post you will find all my posts. You are free to make any comment you like.Ask as many Q you like.
    This not offend me.
    I think Ch Chajju Ram was great by his deeds
    Malikka is a star.
    Every one know Pamila Singh - Jisany Westminister ko hila kar rah diya tha.
    Majra mae Abhi Tak mercedes tuti padi- usame kaya Fame-Richness- or gratness hae.
    I think her father Major Mahinder Singh Kadiyan MC Hero of china war was great and should be remembered. as a pride of India and Jats.
    If any one insult our Martyrs, Great souls, Elder and women on site or in real life that disturb me. Either Some thing serously wrong with Jat Kaum. or the person is not jat.
    no thing personal but some people have habit f Gali- Abuse when they can not win a debate.
    I hope you got my point.
    Otherwise I am most misunderstood person on this site and no intention to start another Sonali- Mallica type Endless debate.
    I think Sonali understand me better. I have nothing against any one. because I do not know them- or whom understand and know me, never have problem.
    cheers
    Last edited by ranjitjat; June 2nd, 2006 at 11:18 PM.
    Jay Jawan Jay Kisan Jay Shaheed

sania nehwal badmintom player

All the names dont belong to the Jat community.

Dear Sir,
    I simply disagree with the list you have poped up at the Jatland. What I feel like is this site is meant fot Jaats and not Punjabi jats, as there is a lot of confussion about the two.
    Some names that you have mentiones and are wrong are:
    Dharmendra (Actor) (Is a Punjabi Sikh Jat)
    Maharaja Ranjit Singh(Is a Punjabi Sikh Jat)
    Pahalwan Dara Singh(Is a Punjabi Sikh Jat)
    Dhanna Bhagat(Also know commenly as Dhanna seth, belonged to business class family and was a baniya)

oooo MASTANDEE.........aatte hi saar tai list main tai GALTI hi dhoondi ke.......... chaal pehle aapna intro de General Talk section main aake....................................
    Quote Originally Posted by deeprag
    Dear Sir,
    I simply disagree with the list you have poped up at the Jatland. What I feel like is this site is meant fot Jaats and not Punjabi jats, as there is a lot of confussion about the two.
    Some names that you have mentiones and are wrong are:
    Dharmendra (Actor) (Is a Punjabi Sikh Jat)
    Maharaja Ranjit Singh(Is a Punjabi Sikh Jat)
    Pahalwan Dara Singh(Is a Punjabi Sikh Jat)
    Dhanna Bhagat(Also know commenly as Dhanna seth, belonged to business class family and was a baniya)
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

Hi Rana

Problem is despite of the best efforts by some nonjats to find some difference between Hindi speaking jats and punjabi speaking jats they could find none except dialect that varies every 20 km.

So what they try to do they put one extra A between J and T but jats don't use this spelling for them and use JAT only.Any way Rana bhai if you could find some significant difference pls do tell us.
    Last edited by narenderkharb; June 15th, 2006 at 10:38 PM.

Yes kahan ke jat ho agar bata dete to oor acchha tha.

The Famous Jat Growing In International Political Environment

Dear all,

Do you know about young rapidly growing JAT in international political environment. Ya he is Virender Choudhary.
    Virender Choudhary is the President of Student Union of University Of Greenwich, London.
    We all are pround of him, he is the first indian who become the President of Bristish University.

Virender Choudhary belongs from Hisar,Haryana. He is the youngest son of Capt.Chandgi Ram of village Bhojraj,Hisar (Haryana).

To see the Virender Choudhary election result visit on website www.suug.co.uk

Hemant Lamba is the recipient of prestigious ‘Green Oskar’ award

Hemant Lamba is the recipient of prestigious ‘Green Oskar’ award for his work on distribution of reliable and cheap solar devices in 12 Indian states. Lamba and his teammates successfully delivered affordable, reliable and renewable energy products (in the form of solar panels) in 12 states, benefiting about 80,000 people. The Ashden Trust of the Sainsbury’s trusts in Britain set up the awards in 2001. Each award comes with $50,000 towards improving the project. Lamba and his team have brought government, banks, non-governmental organisations and manufacturers together to deliver products that are relatively effective and affordable. With that 250 local people have been trained in maintaining the power supply through renewables. He is now working to make these projects more popular and to attract private enterprises to set up new networks and franchises to link all these elements.
    Laxman Burdak

Thumbs up

Shahid Bhagat Singh Sandhu - The perfect example of the Jat Spirit
    Foot Soldier - Azad Hind Fauj - becasue the struggle is not over yet

Harvinder Malik - for promoting Haryanvi Culture and Traditions
    Foot Soldier - Azad Hind Fauj - becasue the struggle is not over yet

if we talk about fashion world then we have a jatni fashion designer whose name is among the top fashion designers in INDIA.....still cannot guess who is she?well...she is none other then REENA DHAKA....

Quote Originally Posted by deepika
    if we talk about fashion world then we have a jatni fashion designer whose name is among the top fashion designers in INDIA.....still cannot guess who is she?well...she is none other then REENA DHAKA....

Simi Grewal..... And our mast aunty Waheeda Rehman
    But I do nothing upon Myself, and yet I am mine own executioner!!!!!

Hi Deepika, Can you bring more facts about Reena Dhaka to make into an article. Thanks
    Laxman Burdak

jat leaders

Among the list
    great Jat administrator
    Ch. Mansa Ram rathee ji of Sankhol .

he was Dy. Collector i the British times. Commanded lots of respect and values.

Ch. Karan singh lohchab ji (katlupur, gohana)

was DEO in british times done a lot for educating haryanvais.

Ch. Birender Singh rathee ji

grand son of Ch Mansa ram ji
    himself a DY. Collector
    done a lot for land and revenue awareness for the farmers of Haryana.
    loved for his words and values. he was also a nephew of Ch. Ranbir singh Hooda ji (father of Bhupinder singh hooda ji) .
    Aim death before dishonour

jat leaders

Among the list
    great Jat administrator
    Ch. Mansa Ram rathee ji of Sankhol .

he was Dy. Collector in the British times. Commanded lots of respect and values. done a lot for the upliftment of the people os his area.

Ch. Karan singh lohchab ji (katlupur, gohana)

was DEO in british times done a lot for educating haryanvais.

Ch. Birender Singh rathee ji

grand son of Ch Mansa ram ji
    himself a DY. Collector
    done a lot for land and revenue awareness for the farmers of Haryana.
    loved and respected for values and as a man of words. he was the nephew of Ch. Ranbir singh Hooda ji (father of Bhupinder singh hooda ji) .
    Aim death before dishonour

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    raja nahar singh tewatia

who ruled delhi 4 three month defeating mughals.

Thumbs up BABAHARINATH (avtar of shiva) WEBSITE LAUNCHED.

All Friends And Visitors,

Shri-shri 108 Babaharinath (kulhari Jat ), a Shiva Avtar Official Site Is Launched --->
    http://babaharinath.com

Open this and feel good.