Thread: Real Land for Jats in Australia - Arya Nagar

Icon Group Real Land for Jats in Australia - Arya Nagar

It is just an idea, a village named Arya Nagar for jats in Australia will be great investment in the long term. Members are requested to discuss on this topic. Let us see where does this thread lead to. I live in NSW and thinking of starting such a project post retirement in near future but land purchase can be started now. All transactions have to be through Banks in Dollars.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scsheorayan For This Useful Post:

AryanPoonia (April 25th, 2017), SUKHDEEPTI (April 7th, 2017), vijay (April 16th, 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by scsheorayan View Post
    It is just an idea, a village named Arya Nagar for jats in Australia will be great investment in the long term. Members are requested to discuss on this topic. Let us see where does this thread lead to. I live in NSW and thinking of starting such a project post retirement in near future but land purchase can be started now. All transactions have to be through Banks in Dollars.

Respected Sir,

Idea is really good. But how come an Arya Nagar would be identified with Jats? It may be very well a Jat Nagar/jatland/ Sir chootu ram residency etc etc. What Jats has to do with Arya stuff?
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

cooljat (March 25th, 2017)

Aryanagar has links with Aryasamaj

Dear Samar, thanks for your message. My father established a village with five other families . Life style was influenced by Aryasamaj and named it Aryanagar. It is a small community lives in harmony and has progressed well. I believe after 70 years if some thing could be established in Australia it will do very well. Sydney has Aryasamaj Pritinidhi Sabha attended by jats and other community members. Let us see how much interest we get from Jatland. It is an opportunity of life time but not for every one. Cheers

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scsheorayan For This Useful Post:

AryanPoonia (April 25th, 2017), lrburdak (April 9th, 2017), SUKHDEEPTI (April 7th, 2017), vijay (April 16th, 2017)

Good idea to establish Aryanagara
    Laxman Burdak

Nice idea Sir,

I suppose that few details about the proposed project may invite interested members to discuss and/or participate.
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

Dear Vijay, Thanks for your interest. Sydney is Australia's biggest city where nearly 20 percent of Australians live. Idea is to have a community within commuting distance of Sydney North shore.People in this community will have access to everything Sydney has to offer. It is only an idea at this stage and not meant to mislead any one in the belief that owning property in Australia will allow them to migrate there. Best to consider individual options and priorities in life. I will be in touch through Jatland and provide updates.