Thread: Jat hi to hai dharamnirpekshta ka sahi svarup

Jat hi to hai dharamnirpekshta ka sahi svarup

Sometime back came across this wonderful article by Om Prakash patrakar in november 2016 issue of magazine named "Jat Jyoti".

Beautifully written, covering various aspect starting with a story from Satyarth prakash. Moving on to describe the nature of Jats, relation with different communities and vice-versa, fight against evils in the society such as murti pooja etc, and much more to explore. Really loved it.

Thought of sharing with all of you. Couldn't find e-version, so I scanned all the pages. Although it's lengthy so need patience to read but very informative, hope you will like it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Page_1.PDF   Page_2.PDF   Page_3.PDF   Page_4.PDF   Page_5.PDF  

Last edited by pradeepiisc; January 1st, 2017 at 12:28 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pradeepiisc For This Useful Post:

vijay (January 1st, 2017)

Second part.

I do have better quality one, but size constrained didn't allowed me to upload the better one. If there is some way to upload a file with size more than 100 Kb, please let me know.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Page_6.PDF   Page_7.PDF   Page_8.PDF   Page_9.PDF   Page_10.PDF  

Last edited by pradeepiisc; January 1st, 2017 at 12:25 AM.

PDF Format is not preferred one on Jatland. Better it be in jpg format. You can create a page on Wiki and write the content there so that it becomes searchable.
    Laxman Burdak

Quote Originally Posted by lrburdak View Post
    PDF Format is not preferred one on Jatland. Better it be in jpg format. You can create a page on Wiki and write the content there so that it becomes searchable.

This is really a nice article, worth reading by all.

I have made a wiki version of this article and posted on the following link -

http://www.jatland.com/home/Secular_..._Jat_Community

Hope readers will find it more convenient to read it in wiki format.

Burdak ji may please make some modifications, a few internal links and allotment of categories.

तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय

dayanand and vivekanand, modern representatives of hinduism were just parrots ... just accumulated knowledge by books..no wisdom of their own...........so there were not even "religious" in any sense
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

Jatts are Shiv Sena and Royal King Gobind Singh Ji called the sons of Shiva to come forward to fight the evil-hearted Mohammedans. Jatts are honoured by Lord Shiva for rendering protection to people. That is why we are the Jatts of his hair locks. Hair being over the head are greatly honoured. Mother Ganges is the Sister of the Jatts.

That is why, Satguru Arjan Dev Ji sent his wife Ganga Devi to Randhawa Jatt for the Boon of a son who was to lay the foundation Par Shiv Sena, the Khalsas. Much more in my Youtube Videos; channel nijjhar1.
    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar, M.Sc.
    First a Hindu (1) then a Sikh (2) Khalsa (3) or Nirmala Sant (4th Panth).
    Antonym of Hindu is a Fanatic Devil.
    Sikhism=Christianity over 8500 Youtube Videos - channel nijjhar1.
    Ch. Chhotu Ram Ohlyan Jatt is our tribal Pillar.
    Jatts are Shiv Sena; DAEH SHIVA VAR MOHAE.

A Hindu is one who knows his Hond or tribal identity called JAATTI AUR BAASSI. KIS KA DHODH SAE RAE? Antonym of Hindu is a ******* born of the prostitute who has no knowledge of his tribal father. So, first be a Hindu, KACHA PEO DE; next of PUKKA PEO Sikh. No Hindu, no Sikh. Khalsa is the third Panth and Nirmallae Sants, the fourth Panth.

Any interest?
    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar, M.Sc.
    First a Hindu (1) then a Sikh (2) Khalsa (3) or Nirmala Sant (4th Panth).
    Antonym of Hindu is a Fanatic Devil.
    Sikhism=Christianity over 8500 Youtube Videos - channel nijjhar1.
    Ch. Chhotu Ram Ohlyan Jatt is our tribal Pillar.
    Jatts are Shiv Sena; DAEH SHIVA VAR MOHAE.