Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Dara Singh - Is He a Jat?

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

Angry

heloo to all ma peeps in here !! new here ...been followin 2 websites lately jatland and jattworld get a lotta laugh readin stuff on both sites but neways a lil bout ma self im a hindu jat but as mr birk put it jat first and religion second , there are soo many fags that i come across on the web that keep puting the jat name down mostly banias and bahmans and also some non sikh jats that wanto show how sikhism has helped the jat kaum lol ..wake up pepl its not ur religion not ur country not ur boli that matters but the fact that ur a jat ...juss cause ima hindu don mean **** to these bahmans ...sikhs were the people who fought the moghuls for these folks and what they get '84.. so id suggest pepl get out of the whole being religious issue kno who ur own bloood is ...the armed forces of both the countries india and pakistan is dominated by jats and they die day in n day out for what ...jats in panjab n haryana are fighting over the cannal when there r floods in the east like wtf..
    time to forget the difrences and do somethin worthwhile if jats can settle their difeerences thy can shke south asia juss like their invading ancestors did !!!!

Login to view details.
    welcome to the forum satyendar bhai im new here too. ur exactl;y right its jats that are used in wars. But i still feel its a great injustice that jaats of haryana are not recorded in sikh history as gallant men who fought with sikh jatts in banda jis time and purposely divided from sikh jatts by the book writers. i have zero respect for neo khalistanis, their mentality wreaks of hating hindus.

Jatt identity is played down again and again but in reality be in panjab or hariana jats have a distinct way of life, we need unity and one platform in the face of the banias and brahmins.

i dont trust politicians at all, i think if the matter was left between jats of both sides on the water issue they could resolve it, the politicians puropsely keep us divided engineering hate just like the khalistanis. JATTNESS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!

Login to view details.
    Pahji cud u elaborate abt the jats fighting along with the sikh jatts ? wud be an intristing read !!

secondly cud some 1 tell me abt king gorkha who had sworn to avenge his fathers death and actually destroyed agra and ransaked akbars grave before throwing his bones in fire !!

Login to view details.

Talking

tDhillon:

Saying that you are a Jat does not itself signal that you don't believe in equality. The problem is that for every other group it is acceptable for them to call each other by their caste name but when a Jat calls themselves a Jat it is a major crime.

Don't waste your time on a defeated movement called khalistan. They can scheme and collect money all they want in foreign lands. In Punjab they will never enter. They are too scared. If they ever did they would get a good response from a Nuclear armed India with 1 billion+ people. These terrorists cannot compete with India in either manpower or firepower.

the 3ho came to england some 12 years ago to form alliances with some of the sikh groups claiming to be anti punjabi culture and pro khalistani , they approached one of the senior panj pyarey ( five beloved) and asked him " we have a number of sikhs ( white) we would like to get married off are you willing to help us intermix with sikhs in your group"? the panj pyara of this group told the white sikhs " go and marry your own" lolllllllllllllllll.
    3ho are not Sikhs. They say that Harbhajan Yogi is the founder of the Sikh Dharam. The whole worlds knows that it was Guru Nanak Sahib. Those whites join movements like this for fun for brief periods of time. This is not a life long comittment on their part.

No matter if I become a Jew, Arya Samaj, Muslim, Atheist, Christian, Buddhist, Rada Swaamy or Jain in the end the only thing that matters is that I will remain a Jat. I don't need any religion to change my social status as non-Jats need from Sikhism. Being a Jat is above all that stuff. Religion is just used by anti-Jat elements to divide Jats.

A true Jat has no fear in saying or doing anything. That is what separates a Jat from woodpeckers/ghullighars/chuhra chmar.

Sardar Karoara Singh Virk & Sardar Nawab Kapur Singh Virk are prime examples of everything a Jat should be.

Login to view details.
    ...sikhs were the people who fought the moghuls for these folks and what they get '84

Most of that fighting was by Jats. Sikh misls were all run by Jats except for 1 misl.

Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by vardaan
    Pahji cud u elaborate abt the jats fighting along with the sikh jatts ? wud be an intristing read !!

secondly cud some 1 tell me abt king gorkha who had sworn to avenge his fathers death and actually destroyed agra and ransaked akbars grave before throwing his bones in fire !!

dear brother i have no info in regds to king gorkha as yet if and when i do i shall surely post it.

meanwhile enjoy your read

"Banda’s reception in Haryana (Northeren state of Indian republic), Year 1709
    Banda was overwhelmingly received by Hindu’s and Sikh’s at Narnaul, Hissar, Tohana, Sonepat, Kaithal, Samana, Sadhaura and Lohgarh as a leader of national movement and deputy of Guru Gobind Singh Jee.

Hissar:
    He was well received by Hindus and Sikhs as a leader of the nationalist movement and deputy of Guru Gobind Singh. Liberal offerings were made to him in the cause of the country

Banda's Troops

Banda's troops consisted of three classes of people. The old Sikhs who had fought under Guru Gobind Singh Jee joined him purely to punish Wazir Khan.They numbered about five thousandsAnother class of Sikhs of about the same number comprised of young men who wanted to punish and plunder the enemies of their faith. The third group of Hindu Jats, Gujjars and Rajputs of about five thousand. Most of them were untrained, raw levies, not fully armed. Banda possessed no elephants, no good horses and no guns. His followers had matchlocks, spears, swords, bows and arrows. According to Khafi Khan the number of Sikhs had risen to thirty to forty thousands after many more become sikhs."

"History of the Sikhs" - Hari Ram Gupta
    "Umdat-ut-twarikh" - Sohan Lal Suri

This clearly shows not only did the jaats welcome sikhs, and offerings, a sizeable number also took part in one of the most turbulent times. There are further sources that indicate one of the anandpur battles also contained hindus sikhs and muslims on the same side fighgting the moghuls, and its a known fact in history most of the time its jaats and jatts fighting against the moghuls. There are many qoutes available from british sources who have commented on huriana and sikh customs prevailing at the time.

A jatt is a jatt whether sikh or hindu or muslim. religion is a matter of choice. i m hindu but if i like some other religion, i m free to join it.i m also free to deny every religion. but we are jatt by birth. we have our own ethos. we have created societies in india which are the richest in india. look at punjab, haryana, west up and northern rajasthan. people are most well off here. now look at societies which were bastions of corrupt orthodox brahamanical thought... east up and bihar. our societies are better in every sense. even in pakistan, punjab province is the richest which is a jatt bastion.
    coming to religion again, most hindu jats follow arya samaj which is a refined form of hindu religion and is opposed by brahmins. however we know that we govern our societies in a better way and have created equitable and rich societies. all jatts- hindu, sikh and muslim must get there act together for now our duty is to take our way of life, our ethos, our warrior spirit around whole indian subcontinent.