Dear friends

The Off-campus recruitment for ASE T will be done this month to add efficient resources. We are looking for vibrant & enthusiastic freshers with excellent technical, communication & presentation skills.

Modus operandi:
1) Eligibility Criteria: -
a. BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE/E&I/ICE) or MCA/M Sc (CS/Electronics) or MS (IT) 5yr Integrated program.
b. Candidates who have done their UG/PG under regular streams only.
c. Marks cut off: - 70 % & above throughout their academic career.
d. All candidates who have completed their degree in 2005 only.
e. The candidates shouldn't have any standing arrears throughout their academics.

2) Selection Process: -
a. Candidates are required to do the registration through the below URL, on or before 10 th October 2005
b. All Shortlisted Candidates will get a call letter with Date, Time and Venue of the test.
c. Shortlisted candidates will go through a written test. Candidates who pass the test will undergo, Technical & HR interview for final selection
d. All selected candidates who will join HCL Technologies Ltd. need to sign a service agreement for a period of 18 months from the Date of joining

The duration of Software Test would be for 90 minutes & would comprise the following segments:
Section I - General Computer Concepts
Section II - C Language fundamentals
Section III - Analyzing Program Segments
Section IV - General Aptitude Ability

All communication in this regard would be sent only to the candidate and would request to avoid follow-ups.
Candidates are required to do the registration at : https://ctdintranet.hcltech.com/OffCampusRecruitment