Thread: Kharb History

Talking Kharb History

can anyone of u ppl tell me about Kharb's history
    any historical significance
    do reply soon as am makin an artical on wikipedia about it

Thumbs up

Hi all you learned people ..... Raviji, Burdak Sahab, Tewatia Sahab, Narender Bhai, Sangwan Bhai .. and all other other intellectuals who painstakingly keep researching about Jat History and keep enlightining us regularly ....

I would really appreciate if some interest in establishing Kharub history is undertaken ....

I kindly request you to investigate this issue ...

Kind regards,

VJ Kharub
    Foot Soldier - Azad Hind Fauj - becasue the struggle is not over yet

Gaurav Bhai,

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10618

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=699

have a look at these two threads and they will give you a bit more idea about Kharub Clan ........... nothing prophetical .. but just a bit more info .......

The origions and history is still shrouded with mystery ... i hope and appeal to other members to shed some light on this issue .....

VJ Kharub

Please wait for some time.

Oral traditions and bhatts relate them to taur clan and mention dillika as their kingdom.
    Persian and muslim historians make mention of kharb , kharp or khark tribe living in Sindh areas.Infact the muslim historians say that due to continous plunderous raids as far as Iraq of this tribe khalifa had to send muslim forces to sindh, as raja of sindh could not control this tribe.This may be true as we find so many kharbs in Iraq and neighbouring areas as palestine even today as pointed out by VJ.

Pandas of haridwar relate them to pandavas as per gaurav.

Let us first make sure which one is most authentic version.

Kharb, interesting pieces... though am curious, is source Dahiya or someone else?... and how kharbs are related to Taurs... Tunwar sounds closer to Taur but is tanwar jat gotra?... am not sure...

-vinod

Quote Originally Posted by narenderkharb
    Please wait for some time.

Oral traditions and bhatts relate them to taur clan and mention dillika as their kingdom.
    Persian and muslim historians make mention of kharb , kharp or khark tribe living in Sindh areas.Infact the muslim historians say that due to continous plunderous raids as far as Iraq of this tribe khalifa had to send muslim forces to sindh, as raja of sindh could not control this tribe.This may be true as we find so many kharbs in Iraq and neighbouring areas as palestine even today as pointed out by VJ.

Pandas of haridwar relate them to pandavas as per gaurav.

Let us first make sure which one is most authentic version.
    It may be that universal history is the history of the different intonations given to a handful of metaphors. -J L Borges

Tanwar is a Jat Gotra .......i know there are some Tanwar Villages in Faridabad .. near Palwal ..

My Moosa is Tanwar ....

Taur Tomar and Tanwar gotr has been used interchangebaly for the same tomar gotr,we find proof of this when we see the genealogy records of Anangpal tomar where he is recorded as taur king and is present on internet.

Sarv Khap records mention these kings as tomars.

Further their decendants in gawalior are mentioned as Tanwars.

If you ask any bujurg in any kharb village he will tell this uniform story of his ancesstors coming from delhi.

Again we have a genealogy record right up to this taur king and kharb is said to be derived got from original taur got,but this genealogy may well have been temperd as these bhats had a habit of finding some great king for every clan.

Dahiya story I doubt who relate them to some kharpatiskar(?) tribe as mentioned in Vayu Puran.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by kharb_gaurav
    can anyone of u ppl tell me about Kharb's history
    any historical significance
    do reply soon as am makin an artical on wikipedia about it
    HHMMMMM NDIIIIIII
    Rozz Suraj Ki Tarah Ugg Kar Doobna Nai Chaahtaa..!!
    JAI KILKII TAULL!!!!!!!!

Thumbs up

I had a brief discussin with my village eldesr about this topic when i was in India last ......... and they too told me that Kharubs came from and around Delhi ....

Other than that i dont know much ......

Keep the info coming please ......