Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: PROSPECTUS FOR LLB:DU(Faculy of law),delhi university.

  1. #1

    PROSPECTUS FOR LLB:DU(Faculy of law),delhi university.

    hi jat brotheren,
    LLB & LLM prospectus cum application forms for Faculty of Law,Delhi University, will be out on 2nd may and entrance exam will be in mid of june.
    any body interested may apply.
    prospectus is also available on du.nic.in
    if any doubt or any querry regarding entrance etc.plz contact me.
    regards,
    Vivek Kadyan
    mob. no.-9810012948
    room no.-21,
    PG Men'shostel,
    North Campus,DU
    Last edited by vivek_kadyan; May 2nd, 2006 at 02:12 PM.

  2. #2

    thanks

    vivek thanks to give us this information.

    what is the last date to get prospect and to submit it
    and how much cost it has







    Quote Originally Posted by vivek_kadyan
    hi jat brotheren,
    LLB & LLM prospectus cum application forms for Faculty of Law,Delhi University, will be out on 5th may and entrance exam will be in mid of june.
    any body interested may apply.
    prospectus is also available on du.nic.in
    if any doubt or any querry regarding entrance etc.plz contact me.
    regards,
    Vivek Kadyan
    mob. no.-9810012948
    room no.-21,
    PG Men'shostel,
    North Campus,DU
    Jai Jawan, Jai Kisan

  3. #3

    hi..

    Quote Originally Posted by sandydalal
    vivek thanks to give us this information.

    what is the last date to get prospect and to submit it
    and how much cost it has
    the cost of prospectus is Rs 100 &a Rs 400 DD is to be enclosed with applicatio form.
    last date to get the prospectus & submit the filled form is 9th june.
    entrance test will be conducted on 3rd sunday of june(most probably)

  4. #4

    thanks

    kadyan thanks yaar














    Quote Originally Posted by vivek_kadyan
    the cost of prospectus is Rs 100 &a Rs 400 DD is to be enclosed with applicatio form.
    last date to get the prospectus & submit the filled form is 9th june.
    entrance test will be conducted on 3rd sunday of june(most probably)
    Jai Jawan, Jai Kisan

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •