Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: biggest Jat gotra

Unhappy biggest Jat gotra

which is the biggest JAT gotra,
    this question was asked by one of my seniors ,i m not able to reply at that time .
    i thought to take the help of all of you Jats, so help me as i invite your views on this topic .
    :rock:p I WANT,WHAT I WANT, WHEN I WANT IT:D boxing

Malik Badshah.
    Jus guessin........
    Malik N.

largest gotra

dear amit,
    the largest gotra among jats is poonai gotra.there is no other gotra in competition with poonia if we talk of numbers.there are more than 300 villages in rajasthan only.there are many villages in hisar,jind fatehbad and bhiwani distict of haryana.

once i came across an atlas..... the name of the atlas was india during akbar.it was a very old atlas.......could be around 100 years..in that atlas all the northern part of rajasthan was shown as "poonain desert".

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Good Info Rajender Ji..

Amit Ji, Very good thread started. And I guess not only the biggest, but all big gotras should be listed and discussed here.

In my opinion Malik, Dahiya, Poonia etc are all big Gotras.

In my area Sheorans are in 52 villages and Sangwans in 40 villages.
    Eager to hear from all elders.

Quote Originally Posted by rajendersingh
    dear amit,
    the largest gotra among jats is poonai gotra.there is no other gotra in competition with poonia if we talk of numbers.there are more than 300 villages in rajasthan only.there are many villages in hisar,jind fatehbad and bhiwani distict of haryana.

once i came across an atlas..... the name of the atlas was india during akbar.it was a very old atlas.......could be around 100 years..in that atlas all the northern part of rajasthan was shown as "poonain desert".

Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan
    Good Info Rajender Ji..

Amit Ji, Very good thread started. And I guess not only the biggest, but all big gotras should be listed and discussed here.

In my opinion Malik, Dahiya, Poonia etc are all big Gotras.

In my area Sheorans are in 52 villages and Sangwans in 40 villages.
    Eager to hear from all elders.
    sahi keh sai anill ...even i've heard that dahiya and mailk are one of the largest gotras..

Infact yeh toh kahavat bhi hai , ak dahiya arr malik ki agar shaadi ho ja, te unke bacchon ki jatton mein shaadi hona mushkil ho ja se :p :p

RAY BHAI RAJENDER BAHUT DIN MAE MILA.
    ES ANIL TO MAE SUTA JAGA DIYA.
    SABH SY BADA GOTRA DUDI.
    PUNIYA KA- HOODA KA- FHOGAT KA- CHAHAR- CHAUHAN KA BADA BHAIBADA BHAI
    DAHIYA- MALIK- RANA- SANGWAN- KALIRAWANA- SHEORAN- BALODA- BALYAN- PILANIYA- SIHAG- SUHAG JAKHAR- TOMER- SHERAWAT- NEHRA- KADIYAN- AHLAWAT- PAWAR KA RISTAYDAR.
    SHEORAYAN KY 52+25= 84 KI KHAP HAE
    PUNIYA KA 300 KHEDA
    JAT PUNIYA HARYANA KY JO MARNE SY DARTE NAYA
    NAG BANAS KI DUDI SAKHA KY YAH SURVIR KAHLAYA

GOTRA- DUDI & PUNIA RELATION.CH PITRAM DUDI EX SARPANCH- V. HAMIRWAS- DIST CHURU- RAJSATHAN.

JAT PUNIYA-PUNIA GOTRA AND DUDI JAT GOTRA

PUNIA- PUNIYA is one of the biggest jat Gotra. A very organised Khap history . had many wars with Rajput. During these war our ancestors Dudee helped them and became Dharam Bhai. Ch PitRam Dudee was sarpanch of Hamirwas village. He was also head of 300 villages of Punia Khap.
    This is Honour we got from Punia gotra for help in difficult time. These are Khandani values . Ponias are more democrat and they are still honour the old dharambhai values. Pitram Dudee is brother of ponias. But we have many relations with ponias khap and in Hamirwas itself.
    Jay Jawan Jay Kisan Jay Shaheed

Login to view details.
    ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Sahi kahi Monika aap ne...

Quote Originally Posted by monikadahiya
    Infact yeh toh kahavat bhi hai , ak dahiya arr malik ki agar shaadi ho ja, te unke bacchon ki jatton mein shaadi hona mushkil ho ja se

Login to view details.
    Uncle Ji namastey!

Aap khajaana so history ka.. batao yaa DUDEE-POONIA dharambhai aali baat kissey ne na bera tha haddey... Delighted !!! Please keep guiding jatland on such topics...!!

Regards,
    Anil

Quote Originally Posted by ranjitjat
    RAY BHAI RAJENDER BAHUT DIN MAE MILA.
    ES ANIL TO MAE SUTA JAGA DIYA.
    SABH SY BADA GOTRA DUDI.
    PUNIYA KA- HOODA KA- FHOGAT KA- CHAHAR- CHAUHAN KA BADA BHAIBADA BHAI
    DAHIYA- MALIK- RANA- SANGWAN- KALIRAWANA- SHEORAN- BALODA- BALYAN- PILANIYA- SIHAG- SUHAG JAKHAR- TOMER- SHERAWAT- NEHRA- KADIYAN- AHLAWAT- PAWAR KA RISTAYDAR.
    SHEORAYAN KY 52+25= 84 KI KHAP HAE
    PUNIYA KA 300 KHEDA
    JAT PUNIYA HARYANA KY JO MARNE SY DARTE NAYA
    NAG BANAS KI DUDI SAKHA KY YAH SURVIR KAHLAYA

GOTRA- DUDI & PUNIA RELATION.CH PITRAM DUDI EX SARPANCH- V. HAMIRWAS- DIST CHURU- RAJSATHAN.

JAT PUNIYA-PUNIA GOTRA AND DUDI JAT GOTRA

PUNIA- PUNIYA is one of the biggest jat Gotra. A very organised Khap history . had many wars with Rajput. During these war our ancestors Dudee helped them and became Dharam Bhai. Ch PitRam Dudee was sarpanch of Hamirwas village. He was also head of 300 villages of Punia Khap.
    This is Honour we got from Punia gotra for help in difficult time. These are Khandani values . Ponias are more democrat and they are still honour the old dharambhai values. Pitram Dudee is brother of ponias. But we have many relations with ponias khap and in Hamirwas itself.

Login to view details.
    Tewatia/Teotia is one of the biggest goth in jats(and only in jats , not like others having same surname connection with rajput)having over 250 villages in west up only and others in haryana's faridabad,palwal ,rajsthan's bharatpur ,and in capital delhi.

and i will like to remind that up-villages are bigger in poppulation than of rajhsthani villages. so i guess tewatia is the biggest gotra in jats.

tewatias have produced 'only jat pm Ch. Charan Singh',raja ballu of ballabgharh, raja naher singh who ruled delhi for three months,
    bharatpuriya could win delhi just because of tewatis who r surrounding delhi and looted mugals a lot . they defeated muslim of hapud and took land in there own hands.

they had alwas been busy fighting with muslims and after with english. they r the only jats who did not served as peasent they always served as warrior and only warrior.
    Last edited by teotiakuldeep; June 24th, 2006 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by teotiakuldeep
    Tewatia/Teotia is one of the biggest goth in jats(and only in jats , not like others having same surname connection with rajput)having over 250 villages in west up only and others in haryana's faridabad,palwal ,rajsthan's bharatpur ,and in capital delhi.

and i will like to remind that up-villages are bigger in poppulation than of rajhsthani villages. so i guess tewatia is the biggest gotra in jats.

tewatias have produced 'only jat pm Ch. Charan Singh',raja ballu of ballabgharh, raja naher singh who ruled delhi for three months,
    bharatpuriya could win delhi just because of tewatis who r surrounding delhi and looted mugals a lot . they defeated muslim of hapud and took land in there own hands.

they had alwas been busy fighting with muslims and after with english. they r the only jats who did not served as peasent they always served as warrior and only warrior.
    Umm.. bat me damm hai... its not just the number of villages but their size also counts.. Lagta hai takkar kaante ki hai... We need for facts and figures to prove which gotra is bigger...One this is certain..it can not be my Gotra...LOL.. May be we are among the smallest..

RK^2

ooooo Bhai............. Teotia........... kaha ku hai yeh thaarre 250 Gaam west UP main........ Ginwaaye haamne tu................. In western UP
    three Jaat Gotra are dominating......
    1. TOMER (84 villages)
    2. BALIYAAN(84 villages)
    3. MALIK(52villages)

intai badi koi KHAAP ho UP main to majhe ginwaaye tu.....................
    250 ki to baat tu door dhar tu manne 20 GAAM ginwa de tewatoia ke West UP main????????????:eek::eek:

Quote Originally Posted by teotiakuldeep

Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet
    ooooo Bhai............. Teotia........... kaha ku hai yeh thaarre 250 Gaam west UP main........ Ginwaaye haamne tu................. In western UP
    three Jaat Gotra are dominating......
    1. TOMER (84 villages)
    2. BALIYAAN(84 villages)
    3. MALIK(52villages)

intai badi koi KHAAP ho UP main to majhe ginwaaye tu.....................
    250 ki to baat tu door dhar tu manne 20 GAAM ginwa de tewatoia ke West UP main????????????:eek::eek:
    bhai just move in mathura,bulandshahr, gaziabad,muradabad,nainitaal,aligharhand faridabad this all area is dominated by tewatias

just ask any genral jatfrom these area abt bhatonia he will tell u that there r 360 villages of bhatonia,all tewatia of up r known as bhatonia

Malik

hi
    in my opinion MALIK is the biggest JAT gotra.

Quote Originally Posted by amitnirwal
    which is the biggest JAT gotra,
    this question was asked by one of my seniors ,i m not able to reply at that time .
    i thought to take the help of all of you Jats, so help me as i invite your views on this topic .

Login to view details.
    Menne bera sei final conclusion yoh niklega "All Jat Gotras are Big!!!"

par laage raho... laage raho. Kam se kamm nayee nayee baatein pata chal rahi hain jat history ki..

Poonia/Punia

Biggest gotra in jats...Poonia/Punia....very long history,
    400 villages in rajasthan ,haryana and delhi .according to ponia khhap.khhap office in rajgarh.
    in rajasthan in some tehsils, like-rajgarh-75% poonia of total population.
    poonia gotra is a 20%of total jats in india.

I guess Poonia is the biggest Gotra....u find a lotta Puniyas in Rajasthan too, even my mamaji is also Puniya!

waise meri Gotra Takhar is hard to find, but I came to know that Takhar is also a common gotra in Sikh Jats!

add more info!

Rock on
    Jit
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

Maine bhi Poonia aur Malik gotra hi sabse bade gotra sune hain abhi tak to....We are Sangwan, from the same place where Anil belongs to.....mera gaon ke ho bhai tum bhi....lakin tumne ye nahin bataya ki U.P. main bhi sangwan kaafi hain....40 gaon to U.P. ko exclude karke bataye hain....total dekho kitne hain....mujhe bhi theek se nahin pata, lakin filhal 40 hi bole jaate hain....agar isse jyada hon to jaroor batana.

Login to view details.
    Bebe Neelam,

menne na bera tha.. Sunna jarroor tha mere Daddy pe ki UP mein bhi kuchh gaon hai Sangwans ke... Lekin Kabhi kisi se pata nahi chala..

aap sahi kehti ho ki abhi bhi 40 gaon ho boley jaate hain... Infact not only in Bhiwani, I heard some village in Sonepat Dist as well from former MP Sh Kishan Singh Sangwan hails.

Aap UP ke Sangwan gaon ke baarey mein batao kuchh !!!

Quote Originally Posted by choudharyneelam
    Maine bhi Poonia aur Malik gotra hi sabse bade gotra sune hain abhi tak to....We are Sangwan, from the same place where Anil belongs to.....mera gaon ke ho bhai tum bhi....lakin tumne ye nahin bataya ki U.P. main bhi sangwan kaafi hain....40 gaon to U.P. ko exclude karke bataye hain....total dekho kitne hain....mujhe bhi theek se nahin pata, lakin filhal 40 hi bole jaate hain....agar isse jyada hon to jaroor batana.

Wink largest jat gotra

bhai kuldeep tewatia saheb,
    great josh..keep it up ....even if your gotra is not the largest gotra who has got guts to fight it out....i think only dahiyas, maliks and sangwans can challenge u.......baki tera gotra to poonia se 1/10 bhi nahi se ginti mein ...lekin es joss ke samane kon khada ho sakta se.

ek baniya ek jat se kuch paise mange tha. jat ne baniye se udhare liye the......banye jat se bar..bar paise mangata..aur jat tang agya....agli bar baniya jat ke pas paise mangan gaya to jat bolya bhai lal konse paise...baniya bole bhai jo maine tumhe udhare diye the....jat baniye se bola re kirraaaad mange to tab jab maine liye hoan. maine liye hi nahin to tu mange kis cheez ke hai? baniya apna moonh leke ghar chala gaya.

moral of the story: jat mana karde to se usse haan karvana bada mushkil hai.

largest jat gotra

dudi sahab namaskar ,
    welcum. josh pura hai, ise barkarar rakhna. ab peeche hathne ka koi sawaal nahin hai.hahaaaahaaaaa