Thread: How 2 Survive a Heart-Attack when Alone!!

Lightbulb How 2 Survive a Heart-Attack when Alone!!

Though i am Lawyer by Profession but i was going through this article, i thought this could be relevant for all so i am sharing with all the jatlanders.

Let's say it's 6.15p m and you're going home (alone of course), after an unusually hard day on the job. You're really tired, upset and frustrated. Suddenly you start experiencing severe pain in your chest that starts to creeping into your arm and up into your jaw. You are only about five miles from the hospital nearest your home. Unfortunately you don't know if you'll be able to make it that far. You have been trained in CPR, but the guy that taught u, course did not tell you how to perform it on yourself.

*HOW TO SURVIVE A HEART ATTACK WHEN ALONE*

Since many people are alone when they suffer a heart-attack, without help, the person whose heart is beating improperly and who begins to feel faint, has only about 10 seconds left before losing consciousness. However, these victims can help themselves by COUGHING repeatedly and very vigorously. A deep breath should be taken before each cough, and the cough must be deep and prolonged, as when producing sputum from deep inside the chest. A breath and a cough must be repeated about every two seconds without let-up until help arrives, or until the heart is felt to be beating normally again. Deep breaths get oxygen into the lungs and coughing movements squeeze the heart and keep the blood circulating. The squeezing pressure on the heart also helps it regain normal rhythm. In this way, heart attack victims can get to a hospital. You never know it could save their lives!!

I HOPE SOME OF YOU MAY FIND IT RELEVANT AND LOGICAL...........

Rupender Singh

Bhai Agar Anulom Vilom kar ley toh chalegaa...Jaisay ramdev ji TV per batatay hain..

Good Tip...Cheers.
    "Mine is a peaceful religion, I will kill you if you insult it"

Perfect crap as a usual chain mail
    http://www.snopes.com/medical/healthyself/coughcpr.asp

Quote Originally Posted by antil-sunpatiya View Post
    Bhai Agar Anulom Vilom kar ley toh chalegaa...Jaisay ramdev ji TV per batatay hain..

Good Tip...Cheers.