Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: What Jat boys say about Jat gals?

What Jat boys say about Jat gals?

Dear JatLanders,

There is already a thread going "What Jat gals say about Jat boys" in parallel. Gals you got an opportunity to see how Jat boys see them. I vouch here most of male JLandres will participate unlike gals(except a few one) in the above mentioned thread.

Most of jat guys have perception that Jat gals are arrogant, have attitude proplem, rude and crude but many say they are the finest gal on whole earth, talented, hard working, adjusting and many more.

Let us have a discussion and share your views on this. I shall see how much my percetion matches with yours. I shall enter in the discussion after a few replies.

Dev

Quote Originally Posted by dkumars View Post
    Dear JatLanders,

There is already a thread going "What Jat gals say about Jat boys" in parallel. Gals you got an opportunity to see how Jat boys see them. I vouch here most of male JLandres will participate unlike gals(except a few one) in the above mentioned thread.

Most of jat guys have perception that Jat gals are arrogant, have attitude proplem, rude and crude but many say they are the finest gal on whole earth, talented, hard working, adjusting and many more.

Let us have a discussion and share your views on this. I shall see how much my percetion matches with yours. I shall enter in the discussion after a few replies.

Dev
    Hahahahaha DK good thread again.
    Hmmmm from my point of view Jat girls are best, they sound honest, simplicity with great thinking. Earlier they were not that much educated now a days they reducated even more than the guys.
    So i must say Jat girls are best girls one should have but exeptions are every where but the majority says they r best
    I will join later with some more qualities iss time aur Jhooth nahe boola ja raha hehehehehe just joking
    Plant one tree atleast
    and pls save water and electricity

guys please give unbiased and ur candid replies. Dont have any doubts like 'if you praise them then will get a gal from JL'.:D:p

Thumbs up We are the best

GIRLS ARE BEST, JAAN LO
    BAAT YE MAAN LO..... :D

Hum na hon gar kahin, baith jaaoge tum yahin.....aur lines fir kabhi jodungi :D

Kyun ladke-ladkiyon ke uchh vicharon ki ladai karwa rahe ho, wo bhi ek hi community mein..........agar personally koi ladki aapme kami nikale to use sudhar lena....bas baaki sab theek hai :D.....same is the response for girls, lekin jat ladki keval ke jat ladki se hi darr sakti hai, issliye unhe kahne ki bajaye, jinse nahin darti unhe kah rahi hai :p

my favourate topic..

Dear JatLanders,

Dev
    UP Girls: Educated (less attitude), respects & gratitude (elder's, younger's), hospitile, witty.soft spoken (meethi churri...;-))

Haryana Girls: their attitude varies with their educational profile (have high attitude generally, those who're in doing job especially), but hard working, a bit of foul mouth (but sirf jibaan se hi) but beautiful from outside and by heart, hardworking, a bit less witty n understanding, candid in nature...

Rajashtan: Mixture of 75% UP type 25 % haryanavi type.

For non jat girls....i would classify them more on astro basis ..(if that also get's disscussed)

Coz my astro knowledge fails to predict about jat girls.....(they're totally unpredictable.....believe me...:D)

I wish, if i could write pages n pages of my favourate research topic, but time being a constraint...doesn't allow me to waste it...

For more in-depth analysis (region wise/gotra wise/astro wise, shoot me a PM)
    Else my true words would spark off controvercies, which i always had/have been a victim of...he he he
    If someone has to kill you, he has to beat you first.

Quote Originally Posted by choudharyneelam View Post
    GIRLS ARE BEST, JAAN LO
    BAAT YE MAAN LO..... :D

Hum na hon gar kahin, baith jaaoge tum yahin.....aur lines fir kabhi jodungi :D

Kyun ladke-ladkiyon ke uchh vicharon ki ladai karwa rahe ho, wo bhi ek hi community mein..........agar personally koi ladki aapme kami nikale to use sudhar lena....bas baaki sab theek hai :D.....same is the response for girls, lekin jat ladki keval ke jat ladki se hi darr sakti hai, issliye unhe kahne ki bajaye, jinse nahin darti unhe kah rahi hai :p

No Neelam, this is not to initiate a quarrel. This way u gals can find out boys mentality and ur weeknesses which u can work on, if you wish. I mean like attitude is always a big problem so its gud if gals can look over it. Un necessary proud as Goyat also mentioned somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by ssgoyat View Post
    UP Girls: Educated (less attitude), respects & gratitude (elder's, younger's), hospitile, witty.soft spoken (meethi churri...;-))

Haryana Girls: their attitude varies with their educational profile (have high attitude generally, those who're in doing job especially), but hard working, a bit of foul mouth (but sirf jibaan se hi) but beautiful from outside and by heart, hardworking, a bit less witty n understanding, candid in nature...

Rajashtan: Mixture of 75% UP type 25 % haryanavi type.

For non jat girls....i would classify them more on astro basis ..(if that also get's disscussed)

Coz my astro knowledge fails to predict about jat girls.....(they're totally unpredictable.....believe me...:D)

I wish, if i could write pages n pages of my favourate research topic, but time being a constraint...doesn't allow me to waste it...

For more in-depth analysis (region wise/gotra wise/astro wise, shoot me a PM)
    Else my true words would spark off controvercies, which i always had/have been a victim of...he he he

Nice description Satinder, I expected a reply from you but in more detail.

Anyway, i do not agree this region-wise classification. Secondly, we can put our views in general.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    As has been the theme of a couple of posts of mine in one of Neelam's thread ( and also concurring with what Satinder has to say about me in the "most popular" thread :p ) , I am of the opinion that all girls need to speak up their minds ! This is very important because these days they do have a say in most of the things and it does not make any sense to not know the reasons behind any action/decision.

Guys being more practical , straight , blunt expect girls to tell them exactly how and why of things! I guess gone are the days of expectation of those girly "priviliges" where guys can understand in "ishaaron-ishaaron mein " ( if at all they did in past, which i doubt heavily :D)!

Come straight , to the point , telling us what do you feel , waht you believe , how is ur idea going to work! And trust me , there will be more understanding than those who might turn you down for nothing! Just that we ar e not so great in coding theory and crptography so dont decipher the hidden/encrypted messages.

And yes , yes means yes for us , and no mean no ! We are very literal in meanings :p

That is good enough after a whole day of work :D , now you know why my posts never make any sense

hmm ye to galat baat hai..bhai eb nu kukar saari baat kah de.yes and no koi robot thodi na hai.saari baate nahi kahhi jaati......understanding to honni hi chahiyye.
    Quote Originally Posted by anilsinghd View Post
    As has been the theme of a couple of posts of mine in one of Neelam's thread ( and also concurring with what Satinder has to say about me in the "most popular" thread :p ) , I am of the opinion that all girls need to speak up their minds ! This is very important because these days they do have a say in most of the things and it does not make any sense to not know the reasons behind any action/decision.

Guys being more practical , straight , blunt expect girls to tell them exactly how and why of things! I guess gone are the days of expectation of those girly "priviliges" where guys can understand in "ishaaron-ishaaron mein " ( if at all they did in past, which i doubt heavily :D)!

Come straight , to the point , telling us what do you feel , waht you believe , how is ur idea going to work! And trust me , there will be more understanding than those who might turn you down for nothing! Just that we ar e not so great in coding theory and crptography so dont decipher the hidden/encrypted messages.

And yes , yes means yes for us , and no mean no ! We are very literal in meanings :p

That is good enough after a whole day of work :D , now you know why my posts never make any sense
    " If the loser keeps his smile........
    Then the winner will loose the thrill of the victory.......
    Attitude make the difference......"

Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by ritu View Post
    hmm ye to galat baat hai..bhai eb nu kukar saari baat kah de.yes and no koi robot thodi na hai.saari baate nahi kahhi jaati......understanding to honni hi chahiyye.

jiji , the only other solution i know is to sit together and design a code book :p

woh aisa bolegi , then , main aisa samhoonga !

is tarah ki rule book banaani padegi :D he he he he

issi koi baat na hai.....sab pata chal ja hai.vo alag baat hai kai bar anjaan banne rahan me hi bhalai rahve hai
    jiji , the only other solution i know is to sit together and design a code book :p

woh aisa bolegi , then , main aisa samhoonga !

is tarah ki rule book banaani padegi :D he he he he
    " If the loser keeps his smile........
    Then the winner will loose the thrill of the victory.......
    Attitude make the difference......"

Talking

...but many say they are the finest gal on whole earth, talented, hard working, adjusting and many more.
    Quote Originally Posted by nishantrathi82 View Post
    Hmmmm from my point of view Jat girls are best, they sound honest, simplicity with great thinking.
    (मुझे तो बस ) ...इक सपना लगता है ...( :p )

GIRLS ARE BEST, JAAN LO
    BAAT YE MAAN LO.....
    Hum na hon gar kahin, baith jaaoge tum yahin.....aur lines fir kabhi jodungi
    (यहाँ भी) लड़की क्यूँ ना जाने क्यूँ लड़कों सी नही होती ... :D :p

I mean like attitude is always a big problem so its gud if gals can look over it.
    ...और कैसे कोई सोच ले Everything Gonna Be ओके... :D

bebe ibb saare tere jitne samajhdaar na hote .. mere jise bhi sai is jahaan mein
    ये ख़बर छपवा दो अखबार में, पोस्टर लगवा दो बाज़ार में....:D :p

guys please give unbiased and ur candid replies. Dont have any doubts like 'if you praise them then will get a gal from JL'.
    मैं कुछ नही बोलूंगा...
    क्यूंकि,
    मैं बोलूंगा तो बोलेगा के बोलता है...!!! :tamatar :boxing

Quote Originally Posted by ssgoyat View Post
    Atleast I won't believe it as I can't rely on other's testimony....Aapko Jat ladkiyon ki aur acche se study karni padegi :p

Jokes apart......to some extent you are right to your explanations....but not totally.....Delhi ki Jat ladkiyon ko to aap bhool gaye, ya abhi tak observe nahin kiya...:D

i came across only one "jaatni" in my real life (<<< pls. note m talking abt only jaatni :p)... she's my wife now. one thing i must say abt jaatni's... they r vry good in jheling (to bear/tolerate) jaats... i can say so with conviction cos of my experience with her ! :D:D:D

jokes apart... but thts wat i said to her in my testimonial at orkut:
    v
    v
    v
    when god unrolled his canvass
    and spread it cross the sky
    he paused, and pondered thoughtfully
    on all, that met his eye
    he thought about ten thousand things
    he searched his mind, his heart
    then chose a subject that he loved
    to be his work of art !!!
    and when his picture was complete
    no more, that he could do
    his masterpiece was unsurpassed
    for, he had just made YOU.

no better words for my luvly and dearest wife
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

No Neelam, this is not to initiate a quarrel. This way u gals can find out boys mentality and ur weeknesses which u can work on, if you wish. I mean like attitude is always a big problem so its gud if gals can look over it. Un necessary proud as Goyat also mentioned somewhere.
    Ok fine, then l am eager to listen about weak points of Haryanvi Girls

Quote Originally Posted by brahmtewatia View Post
    one thing i must say abt jaatni's... they r vry good in jheling (to bear/tolerate) jaats

Perfect truth :D....hehehe

jokes apart... but thts wat i said to her in my testimonial at orkut:
    v
    v
    v
    when god unrolled his canvass
    and spread it cross the sky
    he paused, and pondered thoughtfully
    on all, that met his eye
    he thought about ten thousand things
    he searched his mind, his heart
    then chose a subject that he loved
    to be his work of art !!!
    and when his picture was complete
    no more, that he could do
    his masterpiece was unsurpassed
    for, he had just made YOU.
    no better words for my luvly and dearest wife
    Similar are the expressions of every gentleman after few years of experience .....so, again truthfully described.

Bhai Devender aapne ye thread shuru karke, Jat ladko ki bhawnao ko samajha hai:rock

Ib tain jo Jat Ladke dabe-dabe mahsus karan laag rhye the aaj unke kaalje kati khil gye se,,,,,nahi to junsa bi thread dekho ladki hi ladki,,,,,

this is the first step in Jat Boys Empowermentrock aur aaj ek hokar,,,,apne saare mat-bhedh bhul kar awaaj uthaane ka waqt aagaya hai kheench ke lyo bhai
    Last edited by sachinb; November 4th, 2008 at 03:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nishantrathi82 View Post
    Hahahaha Aisa bhi to ho sakta hai ussne kosish ke ho observe kaarne ke likin kissse ne kaarne na diya ho :D
    It might be the same.....but then, it speaks that Jat girls at Delhi are STURDY :D....that boys dare to look at them even from far distance :D

Login to view details.
    I do agree with neelam..
    Well as far as Attitude is concern, that's depends on person to person.
    And Delhi Jat girls are really cool ....:rock:rock
    Thoda research yaha bhi kijiye............
    phir kahna ki kis state ki chori mein kitna attitude hai.......

:D:D:D:rock Bilkul Neelam ji, hamein Jatland ke upar dabaya jaata hai aur hamari bhawnao se khilwaad kiya jaata hai:D,,,,kati maar raakhe saan hum inhne

Main to sabhi Ladko ki taraf se Devender Bhai ko Dhanyawaad dena chaahta hun ki aise jawalnt-sheel aur sweindan-sheel mudde ko uthaaya hai, ye jo aasha ki kiran hamein Devender ne deekhai hai ek din aag ka rup legi:rock

Neelam Ji, Vaise mere ko mahsus ho raha hai ki aap bhi shayad hum ladko ke dookh ko samajh gayi hain,,,,,bahut achhi baat hai ki hamein ladkiyon se bhi sahyog mil raha hai

:p....so you guys also need empowerment.....funny.....very funny......chalo, iss bahane ye to pata chala ki kuchh ladke empowerment ka meaning to theek lene lag gaye :p.....so get the best of education