Thread: Biggest JAT village in UP

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Biggest JAT village in UP

Hi friends

I would like to know the biggest JAT village in UP. I believe it is Sehdpur in disst bulandshar. It has a population of 30 thousand or it can be Bawli in disst Bagpat. What do you guys think.

Looking forward for comments.

Thanks

Sanjeev

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rajoura For This Useful Post:

Panghalprince (January 11th, 2013)

Hi Sanjiv,

How much is Jat population in these villages and which gotras?
    Laxman Burdak

How About Bhatona

Dear Budrak Ji,

I think Saidpur should be around 50000 mainly Sirohi. Bhatona should be either equal or even may be more. I have never been to Bawli.

Saidpur is mainly Sirohi gotra, Bhatona predominantly Teotias while Bawli is mainly Tomars.
    Col (Retd) Virendra Tavathia

"A person should not be judged by the nature of his/her job, but the manner in which he/she does that".

what about Rahawti

In My opinion Rahawti in Mawana Meerut is also one of the Biggest Jat Village in Western U.P.

Mainly Goatra is Dhariwal.

Smile Biggest Jat village

Quote Originally Posted by rajoura View Post
    Hi friends

I would like to know the biggest JAT village in UP. I believe it is Sehdpur in disst bulandshar. It has a population of 30 thousand or it can be Bawli in disst Bagpat. What do you guys think.

Thanks

Sanjeev
    I think the term biggest may be amended area wise instead of population wise.
    Thanks

If i am not mistaken then it is either Bawli full of Tomars of Dhikoli full of Dhakas

However i belong to Chappraulli mainly having Khokhars.

All of the above mentioned villages/towns falls under Dist. Baghpat.
    सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!

Hi Col. Virendra Tavathia ji,

Based on information frovided by you and my search on internet I have creatred page on Jatland wiki. Please see and edit it -
    http://www.jatland.com/home/Bhatona

At the same time created following more pages -

http://www.jatland.com/home/Saidpur

http://www.jatland.com/home/Rahawti

I request members to expand these.

Regards,
    Laxman Burdak

According to me it imay be bavli near Baraut (Bagpat) or it may be Khekda (Bagpat). I am also from west u.p from chhur (meerut)....
    :tamatar:boxing" Live Every Day As If It Was Your Last, And One Day You Will Be Right!"
    .................¤ॐ¤..............
    :p"लोड करके राईफल, जब जीप पे सवार होते...
    बाऩध साफा जब गाबरू तयार होते....
    देखती है दुनिया छत पर चढके....
    और कहते ......
    काश हम भी जाट होते........

biggest jat village(named BAOLI) in up

hi, im new member & i have some info to all of u.
    baoli is the biggest jat villege having 3 villages merge.
    the village origen is story of 3 brothers
    1 bahubali(elder )
    2 mahavat
    3 rustam (smaller)

then 3 seperate small villege were formed.
    named baoli , mahabatpur , rustampur
    now in the modern age the combined name is BAOLI ,just 2 km from tehsil BARAUT
    the village is on the DELHI- SAHARANPUR mini highway(delhi- yamunotri highway)

TOMARS r FROM ruler background so they called as DESH khap.

wo to haam taliyan dekhtu hi jaan ge the.....khapperbharney ..... eibb dhol lejke rookke maarega ke...................oon to tharra gaam bhi chokhya bada deekhe.......... nooyey hai ke chhhuriyaa....................
    Quote Originally Posted by vivektaliyan View Post
    According to me it imay be bavli near Baraut (Bagpat) or it may be Khekda (Bagpat). I am also from west u.p from chhur (meerut)....
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

Quote Originally Posted by vivektaliyan View Post
    I thought Khekda was a township and not a village?!!!!!!1

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    hey vivek,

churr mein tu kahan te hai? meri bahan churr mein bhiyahi gayi hai. samay singh thanna ke yahan. nepal bhoji ke, jiska bhai dharmendra pahalwan hai? jaanta hai unhe?

bhai sahab.. we have to take into consideration village or town or city or metropolitan city :rolleyes:.....................i m a bit confused....saidpur is having a population of 30000 still it comes under village category.... is n't it?
    Hi friends

Thanks

Sanjeev
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

prashant bhai sahab , no doubt about the population of saidpur , it is spread in huge area . it is as big that a single person cant roam around this vilaage in a single day

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Panghalprince For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (November 19th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    bhai sahab.. we have to take into consideration village or town or city or metropolitan city :rolleyes:.....................i m a bit confused....saidpur is having a population of 30000 still it comes under village category.... is n't it?

tabhi to saidpur UP me jaato ka sabse bada gao he , agar kabhi saidpur jao na to ek din me pura saidpur na ghum sake koi ....

saidpur is mainly of sirohi ...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Panghalprince For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (November 19th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Panghalprince View Post
    tabhi to saidpur UP me jaato ka sabse bada gao he , agar kabhi saidpur jao na to ek din me pura saidpur na ghum sake koi ....

saidpur is mainly of sirohi ...
    It would be interesting to know what is the territorial expansion and population of Saidpur. How much agricultural land is attached with this village.
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

Hi friends

Thanks

Sanjeev
    babli have more population than Sedpur
    am i wright Bhaio
    EK JAT JAT
    DO JAT MAUJ
    TEEN JAT COMPANY
    CHAAR JAT FAUJ
    JAI JAT, JAI HIND

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    hey sanjeev,

mera gaun dhikoli sabse bada jaato ka gaun hai. wahan kam te kam 25 hajaar log hai. sab dhaka.

Hi all Jatland members,

who ever want to see the biggest village of Jats. Please come to my village Bhatona.....
    You all are invited to have a look... for more details please email at tevatianco@yahoo.com

regards