Thread: verification of hotel job in abuja, nigeria

verification of hotel job in abuja, nigeria

ram 2 to all,

i had received a job offer in abuja nigeria , i need advice on its genuiness of it , i can send both the mail so pl help me asap, if some one is from abuja, nigeria it can be of very gr8 help although iam in touch with dayanand deswalji , i need ur help also urgently.

call me on my mobile 9899686661, landline - 65630690, 26645224 or my skype id jatram27 or sms me on 9899686661 , 65630690 in case i am not there.

hope to receive feedback asap. vishalsunsunwal@gmail.com , vishalsunsunwal@yahoo.com , vishalsunsunwal@hotmail.com

jai ram ji ki
    Last edited by vishalsunsunwal; August 3rd, 2007 at 09:29 PM.
    जाट के हाथ के नीचे ताज -९८९९६८६६६१
    साफा बांध ले तुर्हे दार |
    अचकन पहर ले धारी दार |
    पजामा पहर ले चूड़ी दार |
    जूती पहर ले तिल्ले दार |
    तलवार टांग ले चमक दार |
    मूछ राख ले घुंडी दार |

सही कही भाई फौज दार |

THIS FAUJDAR IS ALWAYS ON WAR COZ I AM SINSINWAR

Be careful

Dear all

Of late, Nigeria has become home to modern cyber-crimes, bank frauds and similar activities. Some Indian businessmen have also been reported to be victims to such frauds. As part of such modus operandi, the party introduces as one having millions of dollars as sale proceeds of petroleum products and then offers 50 per cent of it to you if it is deposited in your bank account. The recipient of such message often reveals his/her bank account number and then the game starts. If you receive any lucrative job offer, information about your bank-account and “business-partnership” etc. please check the authenticity of the firm before replying to them. Contact High Commission of India in Abuja, the capital of Nigeria. The coordinates of High Commission of India are given below:

High Commission of India,
    15, Rio Negro Close,
    Off Yedseram Street,
    Maitama,
    ABUJA (Nigeria)

Phone: 00-234-9-4132323/ 4132726

Fax: 00-234-9-4132324/ 4132877

e-mail: ho.abuja@mea.gov.in, trade.abuja@mea.gov.in

The website also contains some messages on security advisory for Indian nationals.
    तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय

Exclamation Yeah, tread with caution and cover all Bases!

...Exactly my advice too; make sure you verify everything first and as much as possible before making the leap (which shouldn't be difficult in these times of phone calls and internet etc.)...

By the way and on a slightly different tone, reminds me to post this cartoon I had seen somehwere about the same issue; It about when a guy goes to the bank to borrow some loans...

Here it is attached- Enjoy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dro0948l.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	84.3 KB 
ID:	2244  
    ...Wouldn't follow the trodden path, but shall leave a blazing trail!!!...