Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Navjoth Sidhu as President of World Jat Aryan Foundation

Bhaiyo .... and tewatia ji ... if you have found my words towards narrow minded ness ... then I wish to tell you that I had neither any opinion to pull leg or to pick and comment on others post negatively .... What i shared was only my feelings and I am always open to grasp and change my views if some logical reasoning is there .... It was just in healthy direction and not in negative one ... it may be that I had my concepts wrong for the topic in discussion ....

1) Firstly I felt that Navjot is a sikh and I never found them to use CH. in front of their names. If they then I can correct myself at any good response from fellow members. I said this because I have never seen any sardar using CH. either it is Jat or non jat Sikh. Haan Jat ... Jat musalman .... bengali to karein hein ....

2) Second is whether Jats, Jat-Sikh are different. I would in that case would like to collect Jat-Musalman also in this category as they are also our closest races. We are considering Jat-Sikh to be Jats only because 800-900 or so years earlier they were Jats only and then to fight against Muslims they turned to be Sikhs. Panch jatiyo ke log aae they suna hai Sikh banane ke liye ... Jat, Nae, Luhar ...baki do mein confusion hai mene. And then they have started following some different religion that is Sikh ... as said by Tewatia ji initially they were among hindus only but later they started calling Sikhism as a different religion.

And now-a-days SIKHISM is a relgion and they dont like to called as part of hindu religion. Neither I have heard any Manch-Gurudwara-Commette of SikhsJatts-Sang ... to be having any NON-SIKH JAT to be its head.

I respect all the religions and people .... no religion caste creed is inferior and other one is superior .... each and every kind of people are every where.

Only thing I like is to make our community progress and have respect for Others.

If a person believes in Jats (Either in combination of Hindu/Sikh or Hindu/Sikh/Musalman or Hindu Jats only) ... he is indirectly favouring the division itself. And if we are members here in this site, it also reveals that our heart beats for this community and we have some special feeling for this than the others ones, it might be that some will have different opinions about other castes, creeds and religions. But for sure we are titling towards Jats.

The same do I, but I feel is that there is no harm in looking and caring for your own community. I am not saying that I am having hard feelings for Sikhs or others. But If we believe in Jats then why not a bit more specific to hindu Jats (from different states of haryana, Delhi, raj, MP, Maharastra, UP and punjab (hindus) ...) as they are having some different beliefs and presently the closest ones.

If we will start including then why Sikhs only ... go a bit early to Musalim jats ... a bit more to yadavs ...Bishnois ... Burdak ji in history section have told that in Orissa and Chattisgarh also there are jats .... also like some other dear members have pointed that even in western countries there were Jutts .... like wise moving some day back we will found all relgions or castes to be the same ones. So if tomorrow they will choose Kuldeep Bishnoi to be the head then also there should be no pointing towards that or either rao Dharambir would also be a good leader ....

And if we have JatSabha of this specific hindu Jats region then I dont found myself in sink with them to chose some person who is not from this group of people to head that Manch. Choose somebody from this community .... some having talent and dont make these manchs to be a place of politics only. Even in politics there are many better faces than this Convicted Sidhu ... better to have those. If I will point again some separate debate can go on counting their lackings ... but if you are choosing a jat politician then there are many .... sajjan kumar ... Surjewala is much better open leader .... Deepender is a learned one and can prove to be much better than this ....

One Member was saying ...that we are not pointing towards the working .... haan bahut aacha kaam karya Navjot ne aate hi ... ek mahila wing banai aur uska head banaya ... Smt Verma ..... taaliyan .... aur mene apne post mein bataya ki aarakhshan ke julus mein aya tha to bahut badi badi baatein ki thi aur baad mein kabhi bolte nahi suna na hi koe aawaj uthai apani taraf se .... But these things comes later first IF IT IS A MANCH OF JATS THEN THERE SHOULD BE A JAT HEAD OF IT. You can find many better leaders in other castes and creeds too but if some people have created a manch for a community or group of people then it should be from that one only.

Ek gaam mein sarpanch usse gaam ka hona chahiye ... as he can better understand and will have more urge to work for that village than from a very friendly nearby village person to be the sarpanch of this village. halanki maan liya ki dono gaon bahut close hein ...

jaise example ke taur par .... mhara gaam kiloi mein te bassya tha 800 saal pahelyan jib ye sardar bane they ... .... and now a person from my village only will be a better choise and will have more feelings for my village than someone from kiloi ... though we aal have our linings there too ....

I welcome all posts even having different opinion to me .... and will surely my thoughts will be effected by the logical ones ...

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    2) Second is whether Jats, Jat-Sikh are different. I would in that case would like to collect Jat-Musalman also in this category as they are also our closest races. We are considering Jat-Sikh to be Jats only because 800-900 or so years earlier they were Jats only and then to fight against Muslims they turned to be Sikhs.

please correct Hoodaji, Jats never faught against Muslims but Mughals. yo ek bhau howe tha jo bole tha ukk manne ya masjid todni sse, surajmal bolya bhai issa kaam na kar, surajmal nne phir masjid na todne ke 50000 raapiye thiye usne. pher bhai ya great maratha bolya ukk pahle tte me is mulle(Abdali) ne dekh lun pher is Jat(Surajmal) ne bhi dekhyun ga.

Even if Jats faught some other muslims that was because of not muslim religion that they followed but they were tyrant. that way they faught Allexander also who was not muslim.
    Last edited by psgahlaut; September 7th, 2007 at 08:22 PM.

Login to view details.
    ek rashtrakuta king balhara howe tha. arabian ka gazab ka friend.

history of all India jat mahasbaha

http://www.jatmahasabha.com/haryana.htm

http://www.jatland.com/forums/archiv...hp/t-5721.html

I am co-author of ADHUNIK JAT ITIHAS , in this book there is a full chapter of JAT MAHASABHA- but that is in hindi. I will write it when ever possible here.
    How many of you willing to buy a book on jat history. I find very few taker on this site.
    I am getting letters daily from All Jat mahasabhas- SAngariya Rajsathan to Haryana- UP-MP -Delhi-Gujarat &AP
    All asking for help in educational & social projects.
    I got a letter from Col Bani singh Malik-President JAT SABHA ROHTAK.
    They are appealing for help to construct a JAT BHAWAN in ROHTAK. The plot of land will cost 29 lakh rupees.
    Those who want to help can contact me or
    Col .B.S Malik directly at Jat SABHA ROHTAK

Those who are interested in jat history ,can contact me any time.
    The Jat MAHASABHA has many free Dharmshala all over India where every body is welcome.
    The famous are Jat Dharamshala Delhi- Kurukshertra- Hisar-Hardwar & Pushkar Ajamer.
    The Jat Mahashaba was founded in 1906 by Ch Sir CHHutu ram at mujafharnagar UP.
    The main contributars are Ch Sir Chhajju ram of Aklakhpura & Ch chhati Lal varma.
    The one of the famous event was world jat maha yagya at Sikar Rajsthan in 1934.
    The rajput Raja Kalyansingh ordered that no jat
    can celebarate BasantPanchami- no parocession-jhalush allowed on elephant and because jat are Sudara so they nor allowed to have HAVAN YAGYA in their houses.
    All jats from all over india assemled at Sikar on
    Basant panchami and performed the havan.
    40000 Kg GHEE & 200000 Kg HAVAN SAMGIRI was used for 3 days.Ch Chhuturam stay in Sikar for 3 days & got the tytle of KISAN MASIHA FROM SIKAR. Raja RATTAN SINGH OF BHARATPUR WAS THE CHIEF GUEST.
    10,000 jat youth adopted YAGOPAVIT after HAVAN CEREMONY in front of ch Chhuturam
    & promised for selfless service to the communitythrough out their life.
    Some one has work hard to make life better.
    No thing free in this world.
    dear friends This is oldest post on jat mahasabha on jatland.
    when ever we put some thing about jat mahasabha for information. we end up in dead luck catch 22.
    here are some facts.
    All india jat mahasabha was started by CH. ChotuRam in 1905-06
    all jats hindu- sikh- muslim- mulla- bishnoi-Meo- Kabirpanthi - Radhaswami and aryasamaji are members and welcomed until 1947.
    after 1947 no jat sabha in pakistan.
    Capt. Bhagwan singh and Principal Hoshiar singh organised a frist successful world Jat conference in 1987 at kanjhawala- Delhi.
    Jatmahasabha doing good job. but dominated by hindu jats of Bharatpur and Mathura- Agra.
    Dara singh was elected president to bring more sikh jats in to sabha.
    He also organised job reservation movement in Rajasthan and other part of India with DR G.P Pilaniya and others.
    Now Jatsabha is divided in 2-3 groups and many state units.
    DR sahib Singh Verma and Dr J.S Ghehlot founded world aryan foundation in 2003 and invited world Jat meet in New Delhi.
    Now Dr Ghehlot started Jat Joyti and seprate organigation.
    Maharaja Surajmal Sansthan is also a seprate unit in Janakpure.
    Swami Karampal also has saravkhap HQ in Madangarhi- Delhi.
    all these people have competing to serve the jat samaj.
    They having world jat conference in New delhi on same day- same time.
    I have attended in 2005 and 2006. I missed one this year in Jaipur.
    We appeal to them to work as one unit as team in greater unity and welfare of the Jat samaj from public platform and also by personal meeting.
    but no positive effect or result.
    Now they have personal interst and political motive.
    very few of them have samaj seva at heart.
    Jat kaum mae Samaj-sevak- Desh sevako ka Akal pad chuka hae.
    read more about Jat mahasabha in our book- Adhunik Jat Itihas
    Published by Jaypal Agency Agra.
    Kahan chal gaya vah Jat Samaj- Jisne
    Sikar mae maha yajya karke jat kaum ko jagaya.
    Jatoo ko Aarakshan Dilwaya. Aaj Churu- Pilani- Chidava- Jhunjhanu ky har gaum mae JAT KI BETI I.A.S. OFFICER HAN. yah Aarahsan ka result hae,
    jatoo ki taraki ko dekh kar hi dusri kaum SC/ST mae ja rahi han.
    Jay Jawan Jay Kisan Jay Shaheed

Login to view details.
    side with a person who gives you reservation, let it be any x y z.

Login to view details.
    ya Dudeeji mhare ke sare Jattan ke dil ki bat kahwe sse, jo asli me gaon me rahwe sse or shahar me rahte hue bhi jo shahri koni.

Angry

JAT students have a greater unity among themselves rather than the elder Jat People.

Work for the unity and prosperity of the JAT community...stop discrimination on the basis of regionalism...as rightly said by Col. Tevathia.
    Satendra Chaudhary (Vaire)
    "Not everyone can become an Artist, but an artist can come from anywhere"

"Age is not the criteria for being experienced"

Thumbs up

And Kudos to Dudee Ji

Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by vairesatendra View Post
    JAT students have a greater unity among themselves rather than the elder Jat People.

Work for the unity and prosperity of the JAT community...stop discrimination on the basis of regionalism...as rightly said by Col. Tevathia.
    and religionism also?

yes I know that these two are great men here.

kuchh Vaire ke bare me batao. Ya wire/very/bery ke sse? is ke upper thoda prakash dalne ka hai, Jats are eager to know.

Login to view details.
    ek ber sindh ke Jat ladte hue Duryodhan(Suryodhan) ke pas aaye. ukk badde Jat raja Kharb/kaurav sahb ji mhara koi raja koni. humm nne bachao aapus kuchh ghanne hi ladde-guthhen ssen. Suryodhan nne apni Bahan Dushala (Sushla/Sushila) bheji udde nne unn Jattan nne rule karann layee.

jis desh ka koi neta nahin us ka nash ho jata hai

aur jis desh me neta bahut ho jate hain us ka bhi nash ho jata hai.

ya Jatland ka koi neta koni. some good and meaningful posts should be preserved.

here perhaps all people find Duddeji capable for that???

Login to view details.
    Ek gaam mein sarpanch usse gaam ka hona chahiye ... as he can better understand and will have more urge to work for that village than from a very friendly nearby village person to be the sarpanch of this village. halanki maan liya ki dono gaon bahut close hein ...

rre jitu bhai, oh mere bhai chidiya ki aankh dekh. nu tte swami dayanand kahya karta ukk ya videshi raj jitna bhi badhiya sse per swadeshi raj sse better/behtar koni. me bhai app ki bhavnaon ko samajh sakta hun.

per in sare politiciana nne is point pe lana sse, ukk jo jattan nne reservation koni de va jattan ka politician hi koni.

idhar udhar ki haanke jyann, jisse ke aaj ka Jat youth bawla baitha sse.

Wink @Pramod Gahlaut

Quote Originally Posted by psgahlaut View Post
    and religionism also?

yes I know that these two are great men here.

kuchh Vaire ke bare me batao. Ya wire/very/bery ke sse? is ke upper thoda prakash dalne ka hai, Jats are eager to know.

Even I m willing to know in detail...:D

hi,satender,
    I feel Mr Burdak is d right person to help in this matter.

Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by VinodDhatrawal View Post
    hi,satender,
    I feel Mr Burdak is d right person to help in this matter.
    its true about respected burdakji. but manne laagge sse ukk thumm bhadu, dhatrwal etc. aadhe tte jyada tte bisnoi so?

Login to view details.
    ek maharaja prithu hote the kabhi ramji ke ancestor, jin ke nam se is dharti ka naam prithvi rakha gaya tha. va mere bhai kak(ran) dynasty ke the.

ya dhritwal manne kuchh dhartiwal jissa dikkhe sse? jis ke nam se dharti naam pada is prithvi ka?

Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by vairesatendra View Post
    Even I m willing to know in detail...:D
    aap thoda aage peechhe ke gam/nam/got batao bhai as pas ke hum eebbe hi bera pat denge. kadde challe kahan seekan challe but I'm sure migration must have been been from west to east india, whatever u say
    Last edited by psgahlaut; September 10th, 2007 at 04:20 PM.

Login to view details.
    upper western UP like Meerut/Muzaffer nagar etc. is mainly migration from rohtak sonepat etc. lower portions like aligarh, ghaziabad, etc. have migratnts from Braj area of Bharatpur, Faridabad etc.
    Last edited by psgahlaut; September 10th, 2007 at 04:31 PM.

Login to view details.
    historically braj never knew the cult of Radha. it was perhaps introduced during bhakti movement. however, krishna had his only one wife rukmani. radha never appears to be in picture, in mahabharta.
    Last edited by psgahlaut; September 10th, 2007 at 04:29 PM.

Login to view details.
    rupa and sanatana two bengali gosain brothers came from bengal and stayed at muttra/mathura/madurai, the nagri of krishna
    Last edited by psgahlaut; September 10th, 2007 at 04:27 PM.

Login to view details.
    the cult of these two gosain brahmins from bengal braught arya samaj in conflict with sanatan dharma